• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberal Icons Dominate Time Magazine Choices for Person of the Year

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
From Blasey-Ford to Colin Kaepernick, unless conservatives want to throw their support around data miner and the ruler of the fake news kingdom Mark Zuckerberg (who hasn't exactly been steadfastly conservative) their options are pretty limited in scope (outside the Trump family and a handful of dictators)
There's alternative social media campaigns to get Jamal Khashoggi to be person of the year. Leading the pack was Planet Earth after the damning indisputable Climate Change report but K-pop band BTS just scratched by thanks to their feverish fan base.

Blasey Ford, Kaepernick among poll choices for TIME's Person of the Year

Maybe this should tell them something about their beliefs...That perhaps they are getting rapidly outdated???

Just Kidding. Conservatives won't care about Person of the Year from a "liberal" Magazine. Why not just create your own then??

Last edited:
From Blasey-Ford to Colin Kaepernick, unless conservatives want to throw their support around data miner and the ruler of the fake news kingdom Mark Zuckerberg (who hasn't exactly been steadfastly conservative) their options are pretty limited in scope (outside the Trump family and a handful of dictators)
There's alternative social media campaigns to get Jamal Khashoggi to be person of the year. Leading the pack was Planet Earth after the damning indisputable Climate Change report but K-pop band BTS just scratched by thanks to their feverish fan base.

Maybe this should tell them something about their beliefs...That perhaps they are getting rapidly outdated???

Just Kidding. Conservatives won't care about Person of the Year from a "liberal" Magazine. Why not just create your own then??

I'm sure that winner will be glad to know they are in the company of Hitler, Stalin, Putin, and Trump.

You think whoever gets person of the year for Time really means anything?

What!! no Joe Rogan

I'm sure that winner will be glad to know they are in the company of Hitler, Stalin, Putin, and Trump.

If they are a far right conservative - then yes they would be very happy to be in such a fine group of men.

I can understand Kaepernick...but Mrs. Ford? Why?

I can understand Kaepernick...but Mrs. Ford? Why?

I don't even understand Kaep, maybe the year he started kneeling but other than his Nike ad he didn't even make the news.

Edit: I would have thought Stormy's lawyer would be the top of the list because he was constantly in the news about something.

I don't even understand Kaep, maybe the year he started kneeling but other than his Nike ad he didn't even make the news.

Edit: I would have thought Stormy's lawyer would be the top of the list because he was constantly in the news about something.

Nah, he's too toast. Just being in the news doesn't make em being the "person of the year". If that were the case then Trump would be in that spot as he's probably had more news coverage than anyone in the past decade or two at least.

And yeah, I can agree with you on Kap. You're right that other than that Nike deal he's been relative quiet.

trump does...Your hero...Even posted fake covers of himself on Time Magazine covers.....

I don't care if Trump likes it or not.

Just another sign of Liberals cultural domination

Hey, right wingers. Are you tired of all the winning yet? :lamo

Back
Top Bottom