• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberal Glee on Display Over Limbaugh Hospitalization

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sure didn't take long for the Liberals to show us all their class and human compassion, did it?

Liberal Glee on Display Over Limbaugh Hospitalization
Here are a few of the Twitter comments by users that I saw in the 15 minutes or so that I perused the site:

@kenneth212 Rush Limbaugh was rushed to the hospital in Honolulu. Maybe Santa did get my letter.

@MelechT Rush Limbaugh was rushed to the Hospital. Just when I thought Christmas was over…

@tontocorazon RT @Pumpy_Beanis DIE RUSH LIMBAUGH YOU F***ING PIG MAN JUST F***ING DIE

@phontigallo: I was scared of another death this year til I heard Rush Limbaugh was in the hospital. Come on 2009; don’t fail me now<omg

@amazingatheist: Ruch Limbaugh hospitalized with chest pains. Let’s all hope he dies.

@heartfeltrobot YES VIRGINIA, THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS! RT @cnnbrk Radio host Rush Limbaugh was rushed to a Honolulu hospital with chest pains.

@Teevho Rush Limbaugh in serious condition in the hospital? Oh happy day! Are they sure he didn’t just ingest too much hillbilly heroin?

@bbb1962 RT @MelechT: Rush Limbaugh was rushed to the Hospital. Just when I thought Christmas was over… #divinejustice #kanyeshrug *Lmfao!*

@DoodlebugFtDOR LOL..RT @phontigallo: I was scared of another death this year til I heard Rush Limbaugh was in the hospital. Come on 2009; don’t fail me now

@Yves_V So Rush Limbaugh in the hospital? If he dies, 2009 won’t be so bad after all #JustSayin

@twofacedmonster So sad…cough. RT @cnnbrk: Radio host Rush Limbaugh was rushed to a Honolulu hospital with chest pains

@danjohnny5 RT @phontigallo: I was scared of another death this year til I heard Rush Limbaugh was in the hospital. Come on 2009; don’t fail me now.

@OTOOLEFAN: Rush Limbaugh rushed to the hospital? Are the Death Panels in place yet?

@JustPlainMike RT @OTOOLEFAN: Rush Limbaugh rushed to the hospital? Are the Death Panels in place yet?

@Scottama RT @phontigallo: I was scared of another death this year til I heard Rush Limbaugh was in the hospital. Come on 2009; don’t fail me now.

@riegelracing Rush Limbaugh had a heart attack?!?! Its a late birthday present!!!!!!

@stratogato Rush Limbaugh, say hello to LUCIFER when you get there my friend

@NYfitter: RT @Mopec35: RT @Pumpy_Beanis: DIE RUSH LIMBAUGH YOU F***ING PIG MAN JUST F***ING DIE

@margery Is Rush Limbaugh terminally sick? Yippee

@ocicat_bengals Smite Rush Limbaugh in 2009!

@ZSS This just in, Rush Limbaugh hospitalized. How much you want to bet the words “hookers” and “blow” aren’t too far behind?

@RJ_Acosta i now heard this rush guy is an asshole,Rush Limbaugh,i hope you die in hell mother ****er! >:3

@dingane1: if rush Limbaugh dies ill let 09 slide on taking MJ

@the_condor RUSH LIMBAUGH SHOULD BE IN PRISON FOR HATE CRIMES. LET HIM DIE.​

race42008.com Blog Archive Liberal Glee on Display Over Limbaugh Hospitalization

People on the internet can be assholes. News at 11.

Funny the selective outrage, considering the reaction to Kennedy dying. Course you knew that, but are so blinded by partisanship you won't let the real world get in the way of a perfectly good whine.

Funny the selective outrage, considering the reaction to Kennedy dying. Course you knew that, but are so blinded by partisanship you won't let the real world get in the way of a perfectly good whine.

Seriously, what were those tea bagger signs at the rally right after Kennedy passed away...

IMG00051-1.jpg

What a selective memory the far-right has...

Who was that guy who was praying for Robert Byrd to die so that he couldn't attend the senate's vote on healthcare reform?

Rush didn't kill any girls

You can rest easy now.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9CU489G0&show_article=1

Rush Limbaugh's radio program says the conservative talk show host is resting comfortably at a Honolulu hospital where he was taken with chest pains.

The program said in a statement Wednesday that Limbaugh appreciates people's prayers and well-wishes. The statement says Limbaugh will keep people updated via rushlimbaugh.com and his radio program.

Last edited:
It is so odd, I can't believe conservatives are surprised, or even genuinely outraged. I really don't believe it.

When Buckley died I was genuinely sad (and gave him praise on this forum). I had respect for Reagan because I believe he believed he was serving this country (even though I didn't agree with him).

As for Limbaugh, he is an evil man serving no one but himself, with no concern for anyone but himself, and no thought to the good of this country. He has made himself rich on the foolishness of simpletons.

I just can't bring myself to worry about his health.

I found some more comments like those on YouTube, so I took some screenshots and uploaded to imageshack.

commentsx.jpg

:funny

I want the rather juvenile vitriol of the Left on full display. (Irrational hatred in the absence of wit is so tawdry!)

There are millions of people out there, including the Young and the Newly Political who are trying to find an affiliation. This will make it much easier for many of them

Here's some more : Limbaugh Rushed To Honolulu Hospital - Democratic Underground

And closer to home:
Is he dead yet?
As long as he can't open his trap I'd be happy. :lol:

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Moved to Partisan Politics.

Ahh the fake right wing outrage in the morning mist.

As for Rush.. amazing he could go on so long he did considering his drug habit.

Sure didn't take long for the Liberals to show us all their class and human compassion, did it?

What goes around comes around. If I were a Liberal who Rush was spewing his hatred towards I don't think I'd display any compassion for his well being either.

I think it's funny anytime a fat drug addict cigar smoker suddenly developes a heart problem. See signature.

PS here's another to add to the list: I hope his doctor fails!

Haha I have nothing against the man. He was actually funny when I used to watch his TV show. But I'll joke about anything.

Last edited:
What goes around comes around. If I were a Liberal who Rush was spewing his hatred towards I don't think I'd display any compassion for his well being either.

At least we know who they are. Next time the fake outrage and selective anger arises from the Left, remember issues like this. Many times, they aren't what they seem. The old quote of not judging a book by it's cover comes to mind.

At least we know who they are. Next time the fake outrage and selective anger arises from the Left, remember issues like this. Many times, they aren't what they seem. The old quote of not judging a book by it's cover comes to mind.

You mean like the fake outrage and selective anger that gets all up in arms over this, but turned a blind eye to the stuff said about Ted Kennedy when he died?

I think it's funny anytime a fat drug addict cigar smoker suddenly developes a heart problem. See signature.

PS here's another to add to the list: I hope his doctor fails!

Haha I have nothing against the man. He was actually funny when I used to watch his TV show. But I'll joke about anything.
i actually wouldn't mind seeing him receive the same treatment an indigent person would.

Not to worry, if Rush dies, Beck stands ready to take his place....:doh

The left is just confirming the hate mongers they are. I have known that for years.

The left is just confirming the hate mongers they are. I have known that for years.

Wanna see some equal hate from the right? Go read some Ted Kennedy threads. There is NO difference.

Wanna see some equal hate from the right? Go read some Ted Kennedy threads. There is NO difference.

The left condemned that and show their hatred here. A clear double standard and hypocrisy. But then conservatives have known the left is full of hate mongers as we have seen in the last 24 hours.

How many women did Rush let die?

Question for everyone who thinks its wrong to be happy when someone is hurt or dead.

Why is it wrong to be happy when you honestly feel this person has done bad things or influenced others to do bad things that have had an direct or indirect negative affect on you?

The left condemned that and show their hatred here. A clear double standard and hypocrisy. But then conservatives have known the left is full of hate mongers as we have seen in the last 24 hours.

How many women did Rush let die?

The right showed their hypocrisy and hatred there. But then liberals have know that the right is full of hate, as we've seen in plenty of times past.

I realize that when talking to you, I am talking to someone who gives all appearances of being a run of the mill partisan hack, ptif219, but perhaps if you opened your mind a smidgen, you'd realize that there are fools on both sides and both sides do the exact same thing. Of course, you could keep those nice safe blinders on and delude yourself into believing the opposite.

Question for everyone who thinks its wrong to be happy when someone is hurt or dead.

Why is it wrong to be happy when you honestly feel this person has done bad things or influenced others to do bad things that have had an direct or indirect negative affect on you?

To me, there is a difference between a person and their behaviors. One can hate the behaviors that another has done, but hating that person to the level we are discussing, without having ever met them? Partisan hackery to me.

To me, there is a difference between a person and their behaviors. One can hate the behaviors that another has done, but hating that person to the level we are discussing, without having ever met them? Partisan hackery to me.

I can accept that view but in the end if it is their behavior that is destructive, who else are you to hate but the person.

I can accept that view but in the end if it is their behavior that is destructive, who else are you to hate but the person.

The behavior from the person. I see the two as separate. If someone does something bad, that doesn't necessarily make THEM bad. That's how I view people, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom