• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberal chickens come home to roost

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Poor Joey B.

In case you missed it, Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds will be delivering the GOP response to Joe Biden’s State of the Union address Tuesday night. Also on deck to deliver a response is squad member Rep. Rashida Tlaib. Hers will be a formal response on behalf of the left-wing Working Families Party, ( KLATTU: AKA the COMMUNIST PARTY)so pop some popcorn for that one. The theory is that she’ll hammer moderate Democrats who’ve stood in the way of “moderate” Joe Biden’s legislative priorities.

Now we’re learning that another Democrat will be delivering a response to the State of the Union. Democrat Rep. Colin Allred is on deck to deliver a response on behalf of the Congressional Black Caucus.
LAFFRIOT!
Enjoying their last 10 months in charge while showing Americans why they shouldn't be.
#FAR LEFT

I personally am looking forward to the @KLATTU response to Biden’s State of the Union address. I expect it will be filled with various Nyuks and the occasional MisspelledVerbRIOT.

(Meaning: I don’t see any harm in having multiple responses. I LOVE the fact that the Democrats don’t always agree with each other, because the resultant debate is how you get to a stronger overall solution. The more the merrier, and it’s certainly far superior to the GOP’s single drumbeat.)

Last edited:
Poor Joey B.

In case you missed it, Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds will be delivering the GOP response to Joe Biden’s State of the Union address Tuesday night. Also on deck to deliver a response is squad member Rep. Rashida Tlaib. Hers will be a formal response on behalf of the left-wing Working Families Party, ( KLATTU: AKA the COMMUNIST PARTY)so pop some popcorn for that one. The theory is that she’ll hammer moderate Democrats who’ve stood in the way of “moderate” Joe Biden’s legislative priorities.

Now we’re learning that another Democrat will be delivering a response to the State of the Union. Democrat Rep. Colin Allred is on deck to deliver a response on behalf of the Congressional Black Caucus.
LAFFRIOT!
Enjoying their last 10 months in charge while showing Americans why they shouldn't be.
#FAR LEFT
The irony is that the Democrat party is far more fractured, far more divided and conducting internecine warfare among themselves so as to be unable to lead (but what do you expect when you make a Faustian bargain with the extremist leftist progressives? - So much so they have to have their own SOTU response?), as we've seen this first year of Biden's administration.

The irony? The Democrats accuse the GOP of being more fractured and more divided than themselves; if this isn't classical projection, I don't what is.

The greater irony? The Democrats haven't stopped digging themselves the ever enlarging hole which will be the midterms, likely so large to extend to 2024 as well, and perhaps beyond. We'll have to see.

Poor Joey B.

LAFFRIOT!
#FAR LEFT
Know what quotation marks are for? You put them around quotations. That way people don't think you're plagiarizing.
How is this story "chickens coming home to roost"? That term refers to some wrongdoing from your past coming to light.

Poor Joey B.

LAFFRIOT!
#FAR LEFT
President Biden is shining on the international stage. Covid cases are down nation wide, mandates are being lifted because of that. The economy is churning along at a good clip, things are, all in all, pretty good.

Any bets on how long the State Of The Union Gaslighting will be? Under/Over an hour?

Poor Joey B.

LAFFRIOT!
#FAR LEFT
Crazy ramblings....

Any bets on how long the State Of The Union Gaslighting will be? Under/Over an hour?
Dunno. But seems like Biden runs out of steam pretty quickly, so maybe not that long? Might depend on how many 'Ensure's he's drank that day?

A copy-paste from Twitchy, without quotations (noted by Grand Mal above).
What a waste of a thread.
awwwww. No quotes. ( sad trombone) WHOMP WHOMP WHOMP

Know what quotation marks are for? You put them around quotations. That way people don't think you're plagiarizing.
How is this story "chickens coming home to roost"? That term refers to some wrongdoing from your past coming to light.
awwww, no quote marks. ( SAD TROMBONE) whomp whomp whomp.

President Biden is shining on the international stage. Covid cases are down nation wide, mandates are being lifted because of that. The economy is churning along at a good clip, things are, all in all, pretty good.
It’s all good.

World War 3 is looming in the horizon but it’s all good.

Go Pop Tart!

Dunno. But seems like Biden runs out of steam pretty quickly, so maybe not that long? Might depend on how many 'Ensure's he's drank that day?
I always figured he got a shot of Adderal or Ritalin in the ass before a speech

Yup. It's just the alt-right MSM and Donald's cult members that are making up drama as they trudge along.

I personally am looking forward to the @KLATTU response to Biden’s State of the Union address. I expect it will be filled with various Nyuks and the occasional MisspelledVerbRIOT.

(Meaning: I don’t see any harm in having multiple responses. I LOVE the fact that the Democrats don’t always agree with each other, because the resultant debate is how you get to a stronger overall solution. The more the merrier, and it’s certainly far superior to the GOP’s single drumbeat.)
His response is already written, predictable bullshit.

Poor Joey B.

LAFFRIOT!
#FAR LEFT
And who will be delivering the BLM response?
Will Hannah Jones respond to correct Biden's historical errors?
Who will give the gender pronoun address?

Poor Joey B.

LAFFRIOT!
#FAR LEFT

Let me help you understand.

"The left" does not worship personalities, except maybe some of the most extreme Bernie fans and even with them it's nothing like your worship of Trump. So another D wants to talk. Whatevs. No idea how that's supposed to be a negative for the Democrats.

But really, think about that last bit. Here we've got a Trumpist openly mocking the Democrats for not engaging in lock-step adulation of a politician, let alone someone swampier than swamps. What's next? Mocking them for not stapling their balls to a chair and hitting themselves on the head with a hammer?

Especially if that GOP single drumbeat is telling us that:

1. attacking the police and Capitol is fine, just normal political discourse. Strangely they had quite the different view when black people protested (not even attacking the Capitol or the police)
2. all those who do not bow down and kiss Don Donald's feet is getting kicked out because he is their ayatollah, mullah, pope, fuhrer, etc. etc. etc. Even though he is a frigging disgusting criminal with orange paint on him
3. they have given up conservatism for some strongman party where limited government is no longer a goal, interfering in people's life is a goal.
4. fiscal responsibility is only a thing when democrats are in power
5. they have become the anti-women, anti-gay, anti-minority, anti-freedom (except for Trumpists) party

awwww, no quote marks. ( SAD TROMBONE) whomp whomp whomp.
No anything. Sweet ****-all thread. Got nothing worth saying but just can't not say anything, can you. Even if you have to copy-paste a low level blog and a stack of Tweets.
But I get it, if you're not able to judge quality you can always fall back on quantity.

Back
Top Bottom