• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberal Assault on Families

Slavister

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

ElChupacabra

Me cago en las cabras!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why are the bleeding heart liberals always attacking families and life?

Liberals attack the family, the sanctity of life, marriage and religion.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...y-liberal-hearts-bleed-and-conservatives-dont

What's wrong with attacking families and life? What are you; some bleeding heart librul? I took this snotty kid's muffin today and splashed my hot coffee on his dad's face when he tried to do something about it. If you're not able to defend your lunch, you don't deserve to eat it.

Bodhisattva

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
What's wrong with attacking families and life? What are you; some bleeding heart librul? I took this snotty kid's muffin today and splashed my hot coffee on his dad's face when he tried to do something about it. If you're not able to defend your lunch, you don't deserve to eat it.

Re-posted so that others could admire the quality of your input...

Grand Mal

bas air son Eachin
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
ARe Liberals not in favor of slaughtering babies in the womb and of homosexual marriage and of divorce?

We're going to take away your guns too and all your money. Teach your kids to be gay. Make heroin legal and assisted suicide, too, so we can get Grandma off the Medicaire system.

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
"They are also predisposed by brain biology to hating complexity and compromise."

No joke.

Bodhisattva

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
ohfergawdsake.
Cut it out, willya?

And Liberals are out for the destruction of Jesus Christ. They are tearing down religion and churches... mocking dead soldiers... it is enough already.

Bodhisattva

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
We're going to take away your guns too and all your money. Teach your kids to be gay. Make heroin legal and assisted suicide, too, so we can get Grandma off the Medicaire system.

Well, the gun issue is a serious one that merits a defense...

Grand Mal

bas air son Eachin
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Well, the gun issue is a serious one that merits a defense...

I don't know a liberal who would take away your right to own guns, and nearly everyone I know is a liberal.
Grandma, however...

Thorgasm

Bus Driver to Hell
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Dead babies aren't much fun.

RileyCoyote

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Because they are hateful, jealous people.

holbritter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
**GASP** The evil mud room!!

It also explains many of the quirky differences between Democrats and Republicans. My favorite is the mind-blowing fact that four times as many Republicans as Democrats have mud rooms in their homes (3). Got to protect your home from that contaminating mud.

The research we waste our money on. :doh

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Why are the bleeding heart liberals always attacking families and life?

Liberals attack the family, the sanctity of life, marriage and religion.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...y-liberal-hearts-bleed-and-conservatives-dont

Because the feminsts decided that Families are too often lead by men, and men suck so the government needs to have close supervision. Also we they say need to make sure that kids will rat out their parents to the state and its representatives at the earliest trouble, so that the state can fix everything.... we need families to be weak enough that this will happen.

Mithrae

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Among the main causes of weak marriages, dysfunctional families and divorce are
- Teen pregnancy / unwanted children
- Marrying too young / because 'fornication' is taboo
- Incompatible sexuality & life goals
- Financial and career-related conflicts and stress
- In America, incarcerated spouse (eg. over marijuana possession)

Seems to me things like sexual education, contraceptive availability, gay marriage & adoption, and abortion as a last resort are all measures reducing the severity of those first three issues.

Meanwhile slashing public services like healthcare/education and undermining protections for workers, while perpetually glorifying financial 'success' and demonizing the poor seems like an approach which would maximize the career and financial problems in marriages.

I suppose if crude caricatures are the intention of this thread we could say that liberals support family quality, while conservaves care only about quantity.

Top Bottom