• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberal Anger Is FINALLY back!

KNG

Reaction score
This isn't mine but it's the best anti-Bush/Fascist
site I've found!

I'm posting it here as an example of one of my
gripes about fellow liberals.

My link example takes political commentary to
another level, considering how 'p-c' everyone's
become. (There's NOTHING wrong with what
Howard Dean's SAID!)

I think what I like about these particular stickers
and stuff is it exhibits the PASSION liberals seem
to have lost with their repressed 'moderation.'

Crank the sound up first and anticipate...
BLACK SABBATH'S 'WAR PIGS' to accompany
your shopping experience.

:2razz:

http://devillikeproductions.com

Here's my favorite...

http://devillikeproductions.com/newstickers/wantedworldsnumberone.jpg

:rofl

See, I don't find it funny, but I find it horrible that you will be attacked for this most likely. There is nothing wrong with what is being said because it is being said by the other side too. Just a precursor-don't attack him.

Welcome to the forum KNG. :2wave:

Liberal Anger Is FINALLY back!
Liberals are always angry, so that isn't anything new. I would expect you to enjoy them Sham, this is the mentality of the left. The one that says insurgents are freedom fighters was exceptionally cute.

What I find hilarious are the "army of none" stickers. One of them said "don't be a baby killer," but liberals support abortion. Funny stuff...hypocritical; but funny.

Yeah...the insurgents are freedom fighters...& the fathers of our revolution were traitors. Now we're beginning to understand liberal thought.

This guy is a capitolist - nothing more. Worthless advertisement.

Had this not been responded to, it would have been deleted.

Squawker: Thanks for the brief welcome. lol

You know, on the insurgent thing, I did read an article at http://www.gulfnews.com/Articles/RegionNF.asp?ArticleID=168406 in which

"A senior US military chief has admitted "good, honest" Iraqis are fighting American forces.

Major General Joseph Taluto said he could understand why some ordinary people would take up arms against the US military because "they're offended by our presence"."

It does make one pause. I believe there are insurgents but most are Iraqis reacting the same way we would if we were occupied. N'est pas?

Arthur:

On the 'thou shalt not kill issue,' without getting into the 'life begins at...' debate, the same reasoning could be adjusted to the right on the death penalty, soooo....

and Vauge, are you referring to me or the people with the link I put up? (I/We are not one and the same, to clarify. I did mean it as an example that arose when the link was sent to me by a friend.)

KNG said:
Squawker: Thanks for the brief welcome. lol

You know, on the insurgent thing, I did read an article at http://www.gulfnews.com/Articles/RegionNF.asp?ArticleID=168406 in which

"A senior US military chief has admitted "good, honest" Iraqis are fighting American forces.

Major General Joseph Taluto said he could understand why some ordinary people would take up arms against the US military because "they're offended by our presence"."

It does make one pause. I believe there are insurgents but most are Iraqis reacting the same way we would if we were occupied. N'est pas?

Arthur:

On the 'thou shalt not kill issue,' without getting into the 'life begins at...' debate, the same reasoning could be adjusted to the right on the death penalty, soooo....

and Vauge, are you referring to me or the people with the link I put up? (I/We are not one and the same, to clarify. I did mean it as an example that arose when the link was sent to me by a friend.)

Welcome to Debate Politics!

It does make one pause. I believe there are insurgents but most are Iraqis reacting the same way we would if we were occupied.
Most are former Bathists -- thugs from Saddam's regime who wish to be back in power. You can call them Freedom Fighters if you wish, but they are just terrorist in my book. They are not innocent, well meaning Iraqi's in any event. The majority of killings have been of fellow Iraqi's. I see no humor or honor in inciting hate against fellow Americans as your links do.

Squawker...

'Hate'?

It's a natural human emotion that should be controlled but I'm not certain about being repressed, particularly with who's at the helm in DC today; i.e. Bush and associates.

Indignation alone didn´t help the pre WW II Germans that were well aware of the threat Hitler posed to the world, did it? YES, I think it's that bad and, frankly, potentially worse.

Oh, I know, as recently discussed on the Daily Show, too many people are using too many Hitler references. In Dubya´ case, though, I must respectfully disagree. Google ´Prescott Bush,´ his grandpappy, or go to the flash video at: http://takebackthemedia.com/bushnonazi.html and tell me there´s no connection.

He represents the Robber Barons (who also supported Hitler) now back, apparently, at full steam.

Mindless, middle America, as its economy implodes, will be roused by the accompanying financial stress, where any intellectual reasoning prior had little impact. They will grow more pissed off by the day over this and the administration's response to them, though being responsible for bringing us the greatest deficit in this nation's history.

Next, somewhere, a loud boom will follow. I have no idea about who will be involved, what it specifically will be, nor when or where it will occur but it's certain to, being a standard recipe in all of the revolutionary cookbooks throughout history.

It gets very messy thereafter for a period of time but, in the end, the 'good guys' always win, if ever so much, in the least 'gaining ground.'

Naturally, I hope I'm wrong but, based on my observations, I fear I am correct. I believe the next half a decade should be telling but my reasoning suggests to me the world we live in today will be a much different place, in the least.

Another field, such as science, might call it merely 'evolution.' An idea the right-wing is incapable of grasping, as I'm sure it was for Homo erectus to be able to comprehend Homo sapien. It's all a matter of perspective, I suppose.

Last edited:
vauge said:
This guy is a capitolist - nothing more. Worthless advertisement.

Had this not been responded to, it would have been deleted.

Why? Doesn't this newcomer have an equal right to freely express himself? Or is it only conservatives who get a fair hearing here? I think the conservative mindset is beginning to show its fundamental insecurity at being challenged in any way, shape, or form.

And nobody screams, rants, bleats or bellows like the conservative airbags who litter our public airwaves nowadays. I defy any reasonable, thinking person to tolerate the verbal defecations of an Ann Coulter or a Rush Limbaugh for twenty seconds without puking.

Google ´Prescott Bush,´ his grandpappy, or go to the flash video at:
I know for a fact that is not correct. It is an urban legend perpetuated by the left. The left is the most hate filled group in America. Can't make a point -- bring out Hitler reference and start name calling. What was your purpose of posting links if not to incite hostility from both groups? If you have a particular point to debate, feel free to post on the topic.
Prescott Bush vindication
Source

Last edited:
Squawker said:
Most are former Bathists -- thugs from Saddam's regime who wish to be back in power. You can call them Freedom Fighters if you wish, but they are just terrorist in my book. They are not innocent, well meaning Iraqi's in any event. The majority of killings have been of fellow Iraqi's. I see no humor or honor in inciting hate against fellow Americans as your links do.

He's not inciting hate -- he's inciting people to think for themselves and challenge the party line being spewed by Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleeza Rice, **** Cheney, and the rest of the Bush Administration. Democracy thrives when people challenge the government, whether the governing comes from the left or the right. But this government will brook no challenge, cloaks itself in secrecy, and refuses to tell the truth about anything to the American people, even as it enriches its corporate contributors at the expense of the health and welfare of ordinary Americans.

P.S. I noticed that your software takes Richard B. Cheney's nickname and replaces it with four asterisks -- how telling that it's smart enough to recognize a true obscenity when it sees one.

I think the conservative mindset is beginning to show its fundamental insecurity at being challenged in any way, shape, or form.
This conservative is getting fed up with daily topics from narrow minded liberals, which have no point other than to Bash our Country, our President and our Party. This forum is named Debate Politics for a reason. Debate the issues. I have no problem with an honest debate and respect people who can present logical points, counter points. I do not have the time, or patients for hateful nonsense. If that is all you wish to do perhaps a debating forum isn't the proper venue for you.

Only a liberal would fall for that stuff

Arthur Fonzarelli said:
What I find hilarious are the "army of none" stickers. One of them said "don't be a baby killer," but liberals support abortion. Funny stuff...hypocritical; but funny.

Yeah...the insurgents are freedom fighters...& the fathers of our revolution were traitors. Now we're beginning to understand liberal thought.

base your argument in fact instead of 100% opinion and you wont come across stupid. A bumper sticker does not show an entire groups opinion. I assume you are on here to maybe learn something instead of just pump your ego trying to throw insults at liberals.

Squawker said:

I think it's a dangerous attitude to just discount the people fighting us, by saying "ohh they are just the bathists formerly part of Saddam's Regime"
kind of talk. Me and you only have information given to us by the media and the same people responsible for iraq's invasion. I'm not saying its a possibility, but saying that those are the only people fighting and the only reason people are fighting us I think it to simplify it. Sadly , being just a civilian is to be in the dark. So then we can argue Logic of the situation. Like the lead up to invasion and how things took place.

Squawker said:
I know for a fact that is not correct. It is an urban legend perpetuated by the left. The left is the most hate filled group in America. Can't make a point -- bring out Hitler reference and start name calling. What was your purpose of posting links if not to incite hostility from both groups? If you have a particular point to debate, feel free to post on the topic.
Source

Could you please number the top 5 things liberals hate? i'd like ot hear your opinion. I think your comment that liberals are "the most hate filled" group is pretty much a generalization, and i don't understand it. Maybe by listing those top 5 like i asked will help me. (i realize that those 5 may also be generlizations, but would still like to hear your response)

Think you might want to use that link yourself KNG. What is your purpose of posting this thread? Did you want to have an intellectual discussion about something?

Q & A

QUESTION:

What is your purpose of posting this thread?

ANSWER (REPEATED):

I'm posting it here as an example of one of my
gripes about fellow liberals.

My link example takes political commentary to
another level, considering how 'p-c' everyone's
become. (There's NOTHING wrong with what
Howard Dean's SAID!)

I think what I like about these particular stickers
and stuff is it exhibits the PASSION liberals seem
to have lost with their repressed 'moderation.'

geekgrrl said:
Why? Doesn't this newcomer have an equal right to freely express himself? Or is it only conservatives who get a fair hearing here? I think the conservative mindset is beginning to show its fundamental insecurity at being challenged in any way, shape, or form.
Missed this the first time.

Advertisements are not welcome on the forum - regardless of the position of the adverts.
Apparently, I missunderestimated KNG with that statement.

Squawker said:
Source
The left is the most hate-filled group in America? You should be kidding otherwise you are dillusional. The right uses Hitler references all the time, probably just as much as those on the left. You call us hate-filled and then say you detest name calling. BS. I guess people that are in the KKK don't count as being hate-filled

Liberal Anger never died, so why are we "FINALLY" back?

Back
Top Bottom