• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liar and Thief

So spin this one GOP as the liar in chief has just disrespected our military on a whole other level.
But of course none of you care how sick can you be?

Multiple families of military service members killed in the line duty are now getting rush-delivered letters from President Donald Trump, days after Trump claimed he had called the immediate families of all service members who had been killed since he took office in January. Definition of liar

:a person who tells lies has a reputation as a liar
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ter-trump-remarks_us_59ebea6fe4b0a484d063b916

Either he is bipolar or just lies way to damn much the time to start that
Impeachment process.

You mean the military personnel that Quid Pro Quo China Joe says are "slow dull lazy bastards?"

How low wil the GOP. Go? Crying about all kinds of false crap so sad what a shame.

So this absolutely historical horrible president and administration will lie and make things up in a joint session of Congress and the supporters of this sick sad GOP party will believe every lie. Let the crying start GOP SMH waste of time...

So this absolutely historical horrible president and administration will lie and make things up in a joint session of Congress and the supporters of this sick sad GOP party will believe every lie. Let the crying start GOP SMH waste of time...
Are you truly that naive?

If they are a politician, then they are lying. It has absolutely nothing to do with political party. The very fact that they are elected means that they are habitual liars. "Politician" is synonymous with "liar." Politicians lie with every breath they expel, without exception.

Trump will go to his grave denying he ever lost.

Are you truly that naive?

If they are a politician, then they are lying. It has absolutely nothing to do with political party. The very fact that they are elected means that they are habitual liars. "Politician" is synonymous with "liar." Politicians lie with every breath they expel, without exception.
Yeah im the naive one... Yet his lies has caused his supporters to strom the us capital and 4 people are dead shame on all of you whom supported this liar over the past 4 plus years.

Yeah im the naive one... Yet his lies has caused his supporters to strom the us capital and 4 people are dead shame on all of you whom supported this liar over the past 4 plus years.
Even worse can be said about Obama, who intentionally killed Americans without due process and deliberately lied during his entire eight years in office. So spare me your leftist hypocrisy.

Trump is no different from any other lying politician, and any one who thinks otherwise is clearly mentally deranged and unable to cope with reality.

Even worse can be said about Obama, who intentionally killed Americans without due process and deliberately lied during his entire eight years in office. So spare me your leftist hypocrisy.

Trump is no different from any other lying politician, and any one who thinks otherwise is clearly mentally deranged and unable to cope with reality.
Im independent. If you need to bring up Obama I can bring up Bush Jr.
Then you can bring up Clinton then I can bring up Bush Sr. And Regan then you can bring up Carter blah blah blah...
Think and believe whatever you want.
Bottom line trump is an absolutely historical horrible president and his administration and supporters are clueless.

Great, where Trump was the Liar and Thief.

We now have Biden: The Pedo and Creep.
He has yet to take office. The difference once he is in it will perhaps be one of the most boring presidency in history. Things will get done wtf did trump do pass a tax cut for the rich big deal.

Im independent. If you need to bring up Obama I can bring up Bush Jr.
Then you can bring up Clinton then I can bring up Bush Sr. And Regan then you can bring up Carter blah blah blah...
Think and believe whatever you want.
Bottom line trump is an absolutely historical horrible president and his administration and supporters are clueless.
If you were actually "independent" then you would be blaming ALL politicians for deliberately lying, not just Trump. Only a leftist would blame just Trump while pretending that all leftist politicians are as pure as the driven snow and never lie about anything. That is what makes leftism a mental disorder, they have a very skewed perception of reality.

He has yet to take office. The difference once he is in it will perhaps be one of the most boring presidency in history. Things will get done wtf did trump do pass a tax cut for the rich big deal.
Once the States certified their election results and chose their Electors for the Electoral College on December 14, 2020 the election was over.

According to the US Constitution, Biden is the legitimate President elect of the US. However, that does not negate the fact that the State elections in at least ten States were conducted illegally according to their own State laws.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the US Constitution clearly states that the State legislatures determine the electors for the Electoral College. So the State legislatures could have just flipped a coin to determine their electors and it would have been constitutional. The vote of the Electoral College has nothing to do with the State elections and how they got there, as long as they were appointed by the State legislatures as required by the US Constitution.

We haven't even begun to see the fall-out of what those ten States did when they deliberately violated their own laws. Alaska was one of those ten States, and the State AG has until November 2, 2021 to prosecute the government officials responsible for violating Alaska's election laws. Impeachment proceedings have also been started against Alaska's Supreme Court Chief Justice for illegally interfering with Alaska's election laws. He chose to resign in June, but I'm hoping the State legislature impeaches him before then.

With regard to Trump passing anything, I'm afraid you need an education in basic civics: Congress enacts the laws, not Presidents. Congress raises or lowers taxes, not Presidents. Before you ignorantly claim the President must sign a bill before it becomes law, that is also false. All bills passed by Congress become law automatically after ten calendar days (excluding Sundays) while Congress is in session - regardless of whether the President signs the bill or not. Furthermore, that 2018 tax cut passed Congress with a veto-proof majority. So the only reason Trump would sign such a bill would be to include a Signing Statement and for no other reason. In your ignorance of basic civics you are blaming the wrong responsible party.

Once the States certified their election results and chose their Electors for the Electoral College on December 14, 2020 the election was over.

According to the US Constitution, Biden is the legitimate President elect of the US. However, that does not negate the fact that the State elections in at least ten States were conducted illegally according to their own State laws.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the US Constitution clearly states that the State legislatures determine the electors for the Electoral College. So the State legislatures could have just flipped a coin to determine their electors and it would have been constitutional. The vote of the Electoral College has nothing to do with the State elections and how they got there, as long as they were appointed by the State legislatures as required by the US Constitution.

We haven't even begun to see the fall-out of what those ten States did when they deliberately violated their own laws. Alaska was one of those ten States, and the State AG has until November 2, 2021 to prosecute the government officials responsible for violating Alaska's election laws. Impeachment proceedings have also been started against Alaska's Supreme Court Chief Justice for illegally interfering with Alaska's election laws. He chose to resign in June, but I'm hoping the State legislature impeaches him before then.

With regard to Trump passing anything, I'm afraid you need an education in basic civics: Congress enacts the laws, not Presidents. Congress raises or lowers taxes, not Presidents. Before you ignorantly claim the President must sign a bill before it becomes law, that is also false. All bills passed by Congress become law automatically after ten calendar days (excluding Sundays) while Congress is in session - regardless of whether the President signs the bill or not. Furthermore, that 2018 tax cut passed Congress with a veto-proof majority. So the only reason Trump would sign such a bill would be to include a Signing Statement and for no other reason. In your ignorance of basic civics you are blaming the wrong responsible party.
Amen would you please tweet or send this message to the Facebook account of the current president he needs to read it and understand it then educated his supporters.

So i see you little attack there maybe i do need a basic education in civics (so does the current president)
So with your logic the Affordable care act Obama had no role with getting it passed? He just sign it into law did nothing?
Btw i thought trump was supposed to repeal and replace it?
Is the border wall complete? Did Mexico pay for it? Smh...

If you were actually "independent" then you would be blaming ALL politicians for deliberately lying, not just Trump. Only a leftist would blame just Trump while pretending that all leftist politicians are as pure as the driven snow and never lie about anything. That is what makes leftism a mental disorder, they have a very skewed perception of reality.
Naw I stick with just talking about the current president if joe gets in there start lying overwhelmingly ill call his ass out too... BTW Obama big lie if you like your doctor you can keep them LIAR.

So i see you little attack there maybe i do need a basic education in civics (so does the current president)
So with your logic the Affordable care act Obama had no role with getting it passed? He just sign it into law did nothing?
Btw i thought trump was supposed to repeal and replace it?
Is the border wall complete? Did Mexico pay for it? Smh...
I completely agree. Trump is completely ignorant of the US Constitution. The overwhelming majority of leftists are completely ignorant of the US Constitution because they don't believe that laws apply to them.

With regard to the Affordable Care Act of 2010 passed Congress with only 51% of the vote, but it was illegally classified as an "appropriations" bill so that it could not be filibustered according to the House rules. Obama could have vetoed the bill - and won the respect of every Republican - but he obviously did not do that. He also could have done absolutely nothing, and the bill would still have become law just as if he signed it. Despite his rhetoric to the contrary, the only contribution Obama made to the ACA was to sign the bill into law nine days before it would have been law anyway.

Once again, Presidents do not enact laws. No President can constitutionally repeal and/or replace any law. That requires an act of Congress. As I pointed out above, Trump is completely ignorant of the US Constitution, but he is not alone. Bush Sr. made the same stupid mistake in 1988 when he made the campaign promise "read my lips, no new taxes." Or when Biden promises to cut student loans, or to repeal the 2018 tax cut. They are all civic morons, pandering to even more civically ignorant voters.

It is very common to see presidential candidates, from every political party, making promises that only Congress can keep. It is one of their habitual lies common with every politician.

I completely agree. Trump is completely ignorant of the US Constitution. The overwhelming majority of leftists are completely ignorant of the US Constitution because they don't believe that laws apply to them.

With regard to the Affordable Care Act of 2010 passed Congress with only 51% of the vote, but it was illegally classified as an "appropriations" bill so that it could not be filibustered according to the House rules. Obama could have vetoed the bill - and won the respect of every Republican - but he obviously did not do that. He also could have done absolutely nothing, and the bill would still have become law just as if he signed it. Despite his rhetoric to the contrary, the only contribution Obama made to the ACA was to sign the bill into law nine days before it would have been law anyway.

Once again, Presidents do not enact laws. No President can constitutionally repeal and/or replace any law. That requires an act of Congress. As I pointed out above, Trump is completely ignorant of the US Constitution, but he is not alone. Bush Sr. made the same stupid mistake in 1988 when he made the campaign promise "read my lips, no new taxes." Or when Biden promises to cut student loans, or to repeal the 2018 tax cut. They are all civic morons, pandering to even more civically ignorant voters.

It is very common to see presidential candidates, from every political party, making promises that only Congress can keep. It is one of their habitual lies common with every politician.
Thanks for the insights I really did learn something here no BS Thanks... Quick question you seem very smart will you explain to me the
25th amendment?

Thanks for the insights I really did learn something here no BS Thanks... Quick question you seem very smart will you explain to me the
25th amendment?
What about the Twenty-Fifth Amendment would you like to know?

The amendment came about after JFK's assassination. It was introduced and passed by Congress in 1965 and was ratified in 1967 by three-fourths of the State legislatures. The purpose of the amendment is to establish the procedures for replacing the President or Vice President in the event of death, removal, resignation, or incapacitation.

It was last used in 1974. In 1973 when President Nixon replaced VP Spiro Agnew, after he resigned, with the House Minority Leader Gerald Ford the Twenty-Fifth Amendment was employed. Then in 1974 the Twenty-Fifth Amendment was used again, after Nixon resigned, VP Ford became President and the new House Minor Leader Nelson Rockefeller became VP.

Back
Top Bottom