• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liar and Thief

Did not Trump say Flynn was a liar. Did not flynn himself say he was guilty?

Once again weak ass Dems nothing to say.
Just let them get away with this crap.

A politician and a liar. What a coinky-dink, eh? Who'd a thunk it?
/

Nope, not the same thing. Trump is a pathological liar, can't even compare him to a normal politician.

And what do you expect them to do.

Vote for whoever the Democratic candidate in in November and let us get things done.

The Dems had better learn how to play the game. I mean for "F" sakes just take your talking points from bill maher if you must. Truth is on their side yet they don't challenge the lies the GOP talking points makes... And the Dems are once again losing the media narrative.

When you have the absolutely none fact base nonsense that the right puts out there. The Dems sit in there corner and say "can't we all just get along"

we need to return the nation back to the norms of politics.

That's soft and weak you need to fight back at a bully. I think this crap all started when Obama was giving his state of the union and that jerk at the time yell out "YOU LIE" Every since then the Dems response have been weak. It's time to become jerks and a-holes Dems or your going to lose another election period. Or have it stolen yet again like in 2000 and in 2016...

Last edited:
The Dems had better learn how to play the game. I mean for "F" sakes just take your talking points from bill maher if you must. Truth is on their side yet they don't challenge the lies the GOP talking points makes... And the Dems are once again losing the media narrative.

You're joking

Apart of Fox News, all the mainstream media is highly critical of Trump

I wish Joe Biden was younger but he's the best we've got

You're joking

Apart of Fox News, all the mainstream media is highly critical of Trump

I wish Joe Biden was younger but he's the best we've got

Uncle Joe should stay in the basement until the debates... When someone tells you a out right lie and you can't win the argument you are weak. When your party has lost two president elections because you were punked by the other side you are weak. 2000 and 2016...
I can go on and on... The Dems are weak at this game better get a clue Trump's sick base is not going anywhere all they need is a little help again just like last time to win again.
While the left will cry and just take it.

" I told my staff to slow down the testing".
- President Trump -
White House response
"He was just joking"
Trump I wasn't joking lol.
Omg this is an absolutely historical horrible president and administration and his supporters are clueless...
So to sum this latest nonsense up.
Our current president tells a rare truth.
His white house staff lies about it.
His supporters lie about what he said.
He says nope I meant what I said slow it down.
SMH

You want another impeachment ?

He is already impeached in the house, clearly the Senate wasn't going to do the right thing as it is under GOP control. What I want is for him to quit. And just make TV shows. Absolutely historical horrible president and administration and his supporters are clueless.

He is already impeached in the house, clearly the Senate wasn't going to do the right thing as it is under GOP control. What I want is for him to quit. And just make TV shows. Absolutely historical horrible president and administration and his supporters are clueless.

I am hoping he will leave the country. I am sure NY will go after him and I’m sure he knows that. Being totally rid of him is the best thing that could happen for the country.

The worst president ever

I want him soundly beaten in November...and if there's a case, sent to jail.

The problem Fox News has is that they claim everyone who's even slightly liberal is a radical leftist.
Fox has swung so far to the right they see anything that's left of the republican party as radical.
They've lost all perspective and are just a bullhorn for Trump now.

I am hoping he will leave the country. I am sure NY will go after him and I’m sure he knows that. Being totally rid of him is the best thing that could happen for the country.
And we'll be stuck with zero opposition to the Communism your side wants to inflict on us.

Boing, boing. Deflecting again.
Claiming there will be no opposition to communism is being sceeeerrred of an impossibility. I am not deflecting. I am laughing at insanity.

Back
Top Bottom