• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LGBT gun rights group sees membership skyrocket...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Dylan West says the Pink Pistols gun club in Atlanta has been a stagnant group since he joined a year ago. But that's all changed now.

The gun club for LGBT people has roughly doubled in size to 230 members following this month's nightmarish shooting at an Orlando gay nightclub that left 49 dead and 53 injured.

LGBT gun rights group sees membership skyrocket after Orlando shooting

Dylan West says the Pink Pistols gun club in Atlanta has been a stagnant group since he joined a year ago. But that's all changed now.

The gun club for LGBT people has roughly doubled in size to 230 members following this month's nightmarish shooting at an Orlando gay nightclub that left 49 dead and 53 injured.

There was an article in Der Spiegel yesterday noting that LGBT want bad guns band.

There was an article in Der Spiegel yesterday noting that LGBT want bad guns band.

The pink pistols folks are generally pro-gun....

Yeah cause us LGBT are all one homogenous group...

I didn't know that. And what do you do, when some agent provocateur breaks the front and misuses the label?

Good for them - They are wise to know that Obama and his administration don't care about the shooting as it pertains to Terrorism just as it pertains to taking away America's right to bear arms.

A German outlet? What they are mistaken about, is banning bad men and women....Not Guns!

Good for them - They are wise to know that Obama and his administration don't care about the shooting as it pertains to Terrorism just as it pertains to taking away America's right to bear arms.

Yes indeed. obama patronizes anyone he can and probably doesn't give a rat's ass about gays at all.

A German outlet? They should be calling for banning bad men and women....Not Guns!

Yes indeed. obama patronizes anyone he can and probably doesn't give a rat's ass about gays at all.

The group probably provides training and practice. Sounds like a good idea to me.

A German outlet? They should be calling for banning bad men and women....Not Guns!

:coffeepap

This is what obama means by transforming America.

Taking a small minority group and enabling them to bully the majority, with their perversion! Un****ingbelievable!

No they aren't oppressed, but they are constantly bombarded with a perversion that some would like to push is normal...it ain't! I don't give a **** what the psychobabble folks say in the DMSIV, it's a mental illness. Most of them are uber-liberal gays, themselves.

Just another way to assert them as normal......that's a form of bullying in iteself. If some dumbass kid in school can cyberbully, obama can do the same thing by doing this crap!

By shoving your perverted agenda down our throats on a variety of avenues, as normal. Pun intended.

Not at all, I'd whack it off first with my K-Bar! And you can take that to the bank!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...ed-name-gay-bar-national-monument-w-89-a.html

:eek:

I think I've heard of them. Instead of having a drummer, there's one guy with eleven different shotguns, with varying cartridges and gauges.

For the lead guitarist, they have a guy with one of those mythical AR-15s AtlantaAdonis keeps talking about, the ones that go ratatatat.

Back
Top Bottom