• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Levin/Williams interview

Lovebug

Be humble and kind
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The following video was in my Emails this morning. To be honest, I went through the first parts rather quickly because, well...Levin. At about 29 mins in, Williams made some interesting comments that caught my interest.
I don't want to discuss Levin, but rather the key points these 2 guys bring up. What do you think?

The following video was in my Emails this morning. To be honest, I went through the first parts rather quickly because, well...Levin. At about 29 mins in, Williams made some interesting comments that caught my interest.
I don't want to discuss Levin, but rather the key points these 2 guys bring up. What do you think?

I always liked Walter. He used to sub for Rush. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Their discussion about capitalism is what peaked my interest.

Their discussion on Liberty and equality and limited governement are what peaked my interest. I liked the interview. Walter is always very interesting. I like when he talks about his wife. Its funny.

Their discussion about capitalism is what p-i-q-u-e-d my interest.

maxresdefault.jpg
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom