• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lev Parnas found guilty on campaign finance charges

t_43a076629c234129a46bae4a3ee44a0e_name_1___1920x1080___30p_00_00_07_05_Still016.png

I think we'll get a group shot of them in orange sometime in the next few years.
For all those on the right excited about Trump not having been charged with anything, this is the perfect example of how long a financial fraud case takes. This was started in 2018. 3 years and it's not done yet.

Any real investigations into Trump just started this year. So don't you Trumpeter's get too excited just yet.

For all those on the right excited about Trump not having been charged with anything, this is the perfect example of how long a financial fraud case takes. This was started in 2018. 3 years and it's not done yet.

Any real investigations into Trump just started this year. So don't you Trumpeter's get too excited just yet.
I concur. Love your avatar.

Parnas has supposedly been cooperating a whole lot with the feds. And he knows a bunch.

You wouldn't know it by today's six felony convictions!

Now, he hasn't been sentenced yet - I must admit.

All of this will not make a difference!

They could find Trump guilty of the worst crime that can be imagined and it would not change a thing.

The band-aid needs to be ripped off instead of the slow, painful stripping and reopening of the scabs……….

They could find Trump guilty of the worst crime that can be imagined and it would not change a thing.

The band-aid needs to be ripped off instead of the slow, painful stripping and reopening of the scabs……….

A man behind bars will not receive enough votes to attain the Presidency.

Yes you are correct and the one term mistake even bragged about it....

A man behind bars will not receive enough votes to attain the Presidency.
Do you think that the legal machinations will wrap up before NOV 2024? Hasn’t it been established that a candidate can run from prison?

Do you think that the legal machinations will wrap up before NOV 2024? Hasn’t it been established that a candidate can run from prison?

Yes they can run.

But, I find it very hard to believe a locked-up Trump could prevail. However, I'd sure like to find out!

The real problem though, is the GOP are fixing the lection at the state level, and will have McCarthy at the House running the electors.

And what? Are they going to move the inauguration to the prison yard? Does he get to have a personal phone while he's running from prison? Just seems to me an inconvenience that would deter anyone from even trying it.

And what? Are they going to move the inauguration to the prison yard? Does he get to have a personal phone while he's running from prom prison? Just seems to me an inconvenience that would deter anyone from even trying it.
Once inaugurated, guess what comes next? Self pardon. Trump has been underestimated since he rode down the escalator and into the political arena. Imagine the national strife once they indict him…..

Lev Parnas has very thoroughly flipped sides.

I've spoken to him. I know members of his family, and I feel terrible for them. He's probably quite guilty of all the charges against him, though.

Once inaugurated, guess what comes next? Self pardon. Trump has been underestimated since he rode down the escalator and into the political arena. Imagine the national strife once they indict him…..
Sorry, not if he's in state prison. Just won't work.

Drip, drip, drip...

Glad he was convicted, one down and more to go I imagine.

Back
Top Bottom