• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Letters to Russia

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Are they still possible?

I am asking because I want to send an Easter card to Perm in Russia.

Putin is a little man with a crafty smile that covers what he thinks & believes he has the right to blow up anyones home he chooses! I think a Salvo of Cruise Missiles to the Dozen places he hangs out at and he will get your message in the Clear. Xi also has that Psychotic smile. The only meaningful talk with them is with the Saber/faster than light hit to the head !

Has nobody got any firsthand experience with letters to Russia these days?

Putin is a little man with a crafty smile that covers what he thinks & believes he has the right to blow up anyones home he chooses! I think a Salvo of Cruise Missiles to the Dozen places he hangs out at and he will get your message in the Clear. Xi also has that Psychotic smile. The only meaningful talk with them is with the Saber/faster than light hit to the head !
OK - but do you also know about the possibility of writing letters to Russia?

Sent the message ! All my Experience with Russian crap is it is total crap propaganda from phony people working in offices of the government and not the actual real life person. Most likely VPN is the only way to actually speak to a average Russian and thas problematical !

Last edited:
Ukes we will never forget your fight for freedom !

1650581222015.pngA month in a Fox hole put to melody !

Back
Top Bottom