• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's Unite Against White Nationalism

aociswundumho

Capitalist Pig
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Welcome to the clown world of the political left, and the "party of science".

unite against white nationalism.jpg

I don't get what you're trying to say?

You disagree with these things?

We did unite against White Nationalism, we voted the racist out of office.

7aa20938c1536271a5063acb9af563d0.jpeg

The person that attacked the victim is not white so obviously the attack had nothing to do with white nationalism.

Last edited:

He’s saying white nationalism doesn’t exist cause Black people are violent. or something.

He’s saying white nationalism doesn’t exist cause Black people are violent. or something.

he's saying that even in obvious cases where it isn't white nationalism , it's still white nationalism to a lot of progressives... which is counterproductive.

Well, that is mighty white of you, admitting that a person being black, asian or against racism, means their a lefty.

You all must be proud.

Well, that is mighty white of you, admitting that a person being black, asian or against racism, means their a lefty.

You all must be proud.

only progressives would do something as stupid as demanding justice for an attack carried out by a minority as a cause against White nationalism.

conservatives would call it against ALL forms of bigotry and racism.

you know what , scratch that , its not stupid, its underhanded. we all know what they are doing is trying to further their narrative regardless of the facts

Welcome to the clown world of the political left, and the "party of science".

Check yourself.

I'm more Left than Right, and I dont support or buy any of this NONSENSE.
But then I'm more of a JFK Liberal, which would be seen as Knot-see by todays wacky standards I guess.I dont rally and "protest", or really even feel bad(other than thinking its a shame when a persons poor decision making causes their unnecessary and avoidable death), for folks that make horrid decisions like Geo Floyd, Mike Brown, Rashard Brooks, etc et al. I dont care one iota what color your skin is, when you play stupid games with the Police you win stupid prizes. Thats the way it is, and thats the way its always got to be.
Nothing to do with "White Nationalism" (laughable joke), "racism", "Police brutality", or any of that.

I feel that some peoples need to push this obviously false narrative against Police and Caucasians in general is what prevented more down-ballot victories for the Dems this past election.
You have a few of these anarchists in the Democrat party, some race hustlers that have made a livelihood of dividing, but this isnt the mainstream in the DNC I do not believe.
President Bidens record on criminals & crime speaks for itself IMO, lI wouldn't have voted for him otherwise.

The nations racial history is shameful and disgusting, I get that believe me, but the key word there is "history".
I've moved on. Others should too! (but they won't IMO)

he's saying that even in obvious cases where it isn't white nationalism , it's still white nationalism to a lot of progressives... which is counterproductive.

Our country was founded on white supremacy. Violence against non-whites is a product of that system.

only progressives would do something as stupid as demanding justice for an attack carried out by a minority as a cause against White nationalism.

conservatives would call it against ALL forms of bigotry and racism
This is a lie.

Conservatives turn a blind eye to racism and focus exclusively on their concept of "reverse-racism". Reverse-racism IS the functional definition of "Racism" in the eyes most white conservatives, who generally just believe that white people are as likely to be victims of racism as perpetrators of it....that white people are the "real" victims of racism.

And the previous 4 years only served to highlight this reality.

If you are a leftist, racism is everywhere, every place you look. Everyone is a racist. Except them.
Must be tough living like that.

Our country was founded on white supremacy. Violence against non-whites is a product of that system.

our country was not founded on white supremacy, our country was founded on the principles of actions against tyranny.

we also fought a war to stop the tyranny of slavery.

we have mostly achieved the stance of freedom for all in our laws and founding documents, but attempting to make white nationalism more prevalent than it actually is in order to sell a narrative is not going to help.

This is a lie.

Conservatives turn a blind eye to racism and focus exclusively on their concept of "reverse-racism". Reverse-racism IS the functional definition of "Racism" in the eyes most white conservatives, who generally just believe that white people are as likely to be victims of racism as perpetrators of it....that white people are the "real" victims of racism.

And the previous 4 years only served to highlight this reality.

no one turns a blind eye, but we do point out stupid progressive beliefs as to what racism is, JUST Like the example being portrayed.
I AM FOR police reform after George Floyd , about how police should handle suspects. i am not for defunding the police, i am not for calling half the county racist because they do not agree, and I am not for selling a narrative at all costs through lies such as that shown in OP.

When I read the title, I thought this would be a real thread. But the OP is pro-WN? How absurd.

Is it possible to do a better job of proving his point?

Lol, the sad part is he's not alone. Reading through the thread it's one progressive after another that can't seem to put two and two together.

"I can't unite against something that is undefined! Are Confederate drapes white nationalist? Is a militia oath to protect white children white nationalist? Some think so but I don't know! Do you understand?? I don't know! I don't know anything. I'm totally ignorant and totally innocent. White power."

Sounds like OP is trying to suggest that protest against "anti-Asian/AAPI violence", against white nationalism, and for "racial unity" is exclusively only a protest against Antione Watson's attack on some Vicha Ratanapakdee guy, and that because Watson is black, the idea of making one of the protest's goals white nationalism is stupid. (Because apparently, protests about multiple things are terribly confusing to the OP).

But it's an obviously fabricated graphic. At best it's a mish-mash of tidbits from around the internet, at worst fabricated. Just look at the alleged tweet. The text below the still of the video obviously doesn't from from the actual tweet. Ditto the image in the middle. Lazy attempt at a hit job....

Well, whatever. Not worth any real analysis. The guy who posted the smear decided that "AOCiswundumho" was a clever account name....

Last edited:
"I can't unite against something that is undefined! Are Confederate drapes white nationalist? Is a militia oath to protect white children white nationalist? Some think so but I don't know! Do you understand?? I don't know! I don't know anything. I'm totally ignorant and totally innocent. White power."

regardless of how you disagree with those who would use them, a free nation allows confederate drapes to fly by those who want to have them. if you wish not to associate with that person, then by all means , do not.

I would say the number of people who would or do fly confederate drapes would be less than a half of a percent. the flag is another story, but still a small percentage.

same with a militia oath.

I will stand by freedom rather then a fear so deep that I feel I must eradicate anyone and anything that represents such a small amount of people and their rights to live how they choose. if I want to help the situation I would try to explain to them why their thoughts of supremacy, IF they have any, are incorrect.

by trying to stomp on individual rights with lies ,in so doing, you may cause a self fulfilling prophecy. Then we really will have a problem.

I would say the number of people who would or do fly confederate drapes would be less than a half of a percent. the flag is another story, but still a small percentage.

One percent of 300m is 3 million. 3 million full blown lunatic racists. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Back
Top Bottom