• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's talk tablet games

jmotivator

Computer Gaming Nerd
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'm looking for suggestions on good games for a tablet, as well as making suggestions of my own.

My favorite tablet game at the moment is FALLOUT SHELTER.

While the game kept me interested for short stints when it first came out (like most tablet games), the new update with the PC release adds so much new content that I haven't actually used by PC for gaming in a few days.

The biggest addition is the quest system. You can now send up to three vault dwellers out on missions that amount to clearing out buildings in the wastelands and gathering loot.

It's a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom