• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's revisit a prior thread about the prospect of ProTrump violence in DC on 1/6/21

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

@tacomancer posed a question and poll thread on Thursday, 12/30/2020. Not many of us participated.

Duly note, two of us, me and @Checkerboard Strangler, anticipated the prospect of today's violence.

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! Do you expect the situation to deescalate over the next few weeks? I consider Chump cray cray and deserving of incarceration.

@tacomancer posed a question and poll thread on Thursday, 12/30/2020. Not many of us participated.

Duly note, two of us, me and @Checkerboard Strangler, anticipated the prospect of today's violence.

Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! Do you expect the situation to deescalate over the next few weeks? I consider Chump cray cray and deserving of incarceration.

Well shee-it, I said this would happen as far back as 2017.
But thanks anyway, because yes, I did repeat it a bunch.

Well shee-it, I said this would happen as far back as 2017.
But thanks anyway, because yes, I did repeat it a bunch.
You and I grew up in the same time era. I get you bruh'. I bought Leon's 'Hank Wilson's Back' album as a teenager., quit school age 15, never doubted I'd get some college education later. I carried dice, rolling papers and a wad of cash as a teen. For a minute or two, I owned a 44 and a 38; I learned quickly I'd keep cleaner karma and live longer without them.

I loved life then; I still love life now age 64! Happy New Year! Blessings to you and yours! ... and a little 12-step speak to you....one day at a time... live and let live.... progress, not perfection...... easy does it.... keep it simple.... listen and learn. Say the Serenity Prayer and smile!

Back
Top Bottom