• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Let's play a game. Which Republican will be

wxcrazytwo

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
the next in line to become indicted? I say Rove, Cheny (when gets out of office), and Bush (same).

Errr, what are you on about here?:confused:

The neo/con ~ artists that they are

made up of 90% zionist extremist and 10% texan cowboys

no need to pick and choose

too expensive for the courts

wxcrazytwo said:
the next in line to become indicted? I say Rove, Cheny (when gets out of office), and Bush (same).
Since Rove is involved in so many day-to-day tactical political decisions, that wouldn't be too surprising. But what would Cheney and Bush's charges be?

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
nefarious douchbagery.
Dammit, at least spell your joke correctly. It would be "douchebaggery" !

By the time they find Cheney at his undisclosed location, his term will be over.

Old and wise said:
By the time they find Cheney at his undisclosed location, his term will be over.

ROFL

hes running no doubt

Canuck said:
ROFL

hes running no doubt

Running from what? All i have heard from you blabbering fools is cheny this cheny that, cheny will be indicted! FOR WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE UP THIS TIME? FRAUD? FORGOT TO PAY HIS TAXES? HAVING FINANCIAL GAIN FROM HALLIBURTON BASED OF PRODUCTION? SELF GRATIFYING HIMSELF? WHAT THE HELL IS NEXT FORM YOU UNREAL JUVENIALE FOOLS?

AK_Conservative said:
Running from what? All i have heard from you blabbering fools is cheny this cheny that, cheny will be indicted! FOR WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE UP THIS TIME? FRAUD? FORGOT TO PAY HIS TAXES? HAVING FINANCIAL GAIN FROM HALLIBURTON BASED OF PRODUCTION? SELF GRATIFYING HIMSELF? WHAT THE HELL IS NEXT FORM YOU UNREAL JUVENIALE FOOLS?

AK, DO YOU SH&& DIAMONDS?

AK_Conservative said:
wxcrazytwo said:
AK, DO YOU SH&& DIAMONDS?
[Moderator Mode]

Let's keep the personal attacks and BS comments on the down-low...

We have a place known as the Basement if you would like to take this conversation down a few levels...This is not for up here in the public forums...

[/Moderator Mode]

AK_Conservative said:
as a matter of fact, no, but your still ganna think i do becuase of your liberal background! :D

No, I was gonna say "than your not conservative enough."

Back
Top Bottom