• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lets make this rioting and burning fair

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I believe in equality and fairness in everything. Therefore if someone has the time in those democrat run cities that allows riots and burning, they should do this. Late in the evening when the rioting and burning seems to be over with, someone should follow rioters to their home and set it on fire. There should be no consequence for this since the democrat politicians that run the city say that arson is just an example of free speech.

I believe in equality and fairness in everything. Therefore if someone has the time in those democrat run cities that allows riots and burning, they should do this. Late in the evening when the rioting and burning seems to be over with, someone should follow rioters to their home and set it on fire. There should be no consequence for this since the democrat politicians that run the city say that arson is just an example of free speech.

Instead of posting retarded comments and threads with lies, please show where ANY governor has actually said that arson is free speech. Why do you LIE? is that all you want to be known for here because that is what you are known for....LYING. I swear Trump supporters are the most dishonest people in America.

I’m expecting Amazon to offer “certified looted” merchandise for that coveted street cred liberals crave!

Hell, that brand would be up there with Nike in a month!

Then you will be following some number of White Supremacist protest saboteurs to their homes to burn them down.

Instead of posting retarded comments and threads with lies, please show where ANY governor has actually said that arson is free speech. Why do you LIE? is that all you want to be known for here because that is what you are known for....LYING. I swear Trump supporters are the most dishonest people in America.

BTW calling me a liar is against forum rules. The mods may contact you. It is up to them.

That's an ignorant assumption those kind of people own a house.

You are encouring people to committ arson likely against someone who was not actually rioting and burning.

This is a really dumb post and you should feel bad.

If you don't like the status quo, then don't vote for the status quo president in November.

That's an ignorant assumption those kind of people own a house.

You are encouring people to committ arson likely against someone who was not actually rioting and burning.

Since the deomcrats that run the cities that have looting and burning says the rioters are just EXPRESSING THEIR FREE SPEECH, setting fire to a rioters house must be free speech.

Then you will be following some number of White Supremacist protest saboteurs to their homes to burn them down.

Great, win/win.

Maybe you should look at my post as kind of a latter day Will Rogers. I dont make up jokes, I just report the actions and speeches of democrats. THEY are the real jokes.

I might start a daily ----------FUNNIES FROM THE WASHINGTON SWAMP column.

Those poor Trump supporters.

Since the deomcrats that run the cities that have looting and burning says the rioters are just EXPRESSING THEIR FREE SPEECH, setting fire to a rioters house must be free speech.

You are so full of hate I can't help but wonder if you are a democrat at heart.

BTW calling me a liar is against forum rules. The mods may contact you. It is up to them.

I said your comments are LIES. Sorry but that is commenting on your comments, not you. Don't like it, tough ****, then don't post lying comments.

Maybe you should look at my post as kind of a latter day Will Rogers. I dont make up jokes, I just report the actions and speeches of democrats. THEY are the real jokes.

I might start a daily ----------FUNNIES FROM THE WASHINGTON SWAMP column.

More lying comments from you, that's all you post here.

I said your comments are LIES. Sorry but that is commenting on your comments, not you. Don't like it, tough ****, then don't post lying comments.

If the OP posted that the sky was blue at this point I would have to go get my eyes checked. Sad but true. The Mods can contact me anytime they want.

I don't see the word "liar" in his post.

You need to better understand the rules.

You are so full of hate I can't help but wonder if you are a democrat at heart.

Actually I dont hate anyone. I leave that to democrats. They are the party of hate, you only had to listen to the speakers at the democrat convention.

Its really too bad you get all upset when I point out the laughable action of democrats and their lies.

I have nothing to add to this here conversation.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

f6857a8e8e69b1132a9b91d615ea3a93c85b2e9e.png

....Late in the evening when the rioting and burning seems to be over with, someone should follow rioters to their home and set it on fire....

Who would have thought. :roll:

6cbb725f04dd9c95c281bb8cc226183c2fdd4997.jpg

More lying comments from you, that's all you post here.

If you think you can make me mad by calling me names, you are sadly mistaken. First of all I consider most of the Washington Swamp politics a joke. Second I have lived a very good life and basically have lived the American dream. I actually am a very happy man. Third I am a person that can separate political discussion and argument from family and friends. I argue for the fun of it, and democrats provide so much material. Like I said in another post I am kind of like Will Rogers, I just report the insane statements and action of the Swamp Democrats.

And Fourth----------------------to make me mad, first of all I would have to respect your judgement, or anyone that has the same arguments you do, and I dont.

Have a nice day. I leave it to you to try to promote Joe and the Ho!!!!!!! It is going to be really tough going.
:)

Last edited:
One thing occurs to me. All the democrats that support the criminal rioters will come totally unglued when the rioters come to their neighborhoods, and burn their houses.

Look what the corrupt and stupid mayor of Chicago has done. When the rioters came to her neighborhood she ordered 100 policemen to guard her house and street. Talk about two faced!!!

That is just an example of the corrupt but totally laughable things that democrats do. And I love bringing those actions here to this forum and rub your noses in it. Politics especially democrat politic are such fun. :)

Good one!

I agree with you.

This is a really dumb post and you should feel bad.

He had to make up for his other thread about 40% of rioters being teachers.

Back
Top Bottom