• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's hope Ch.4 makes it as hot for the Social Services as they did for the Mosques!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'll be sure to tune into the latest Dispatches programme for the expose of Britain's shambolic Social Services, whose ineptitude, leftist dogma and red tape led to the deaths of Baby 'P' and Victoria Climbie amongst countless others.

20:00 Dispatches: Undercover Social Worker
In the wake of the death of Baby P and other high-profile cases involving the abuse and murder of infants, this documentary investigates allegations that child protection procedures and practices continue to be inadequate. An undercover reporter working in a social services department for three months discovers a lack of resources, staff support and training, accompanied by high workloads, poor morale and an overwhelming amount of red tape.

UK TV Listings Guide

I would be particularly interested to see if Labour politicians and party-derived officials will be put on the rack for their continued support of Sharon Shoesmith. Despite the praise and parties held in her honour afterwards, her gross misconduct and neglect allowed Baby Peter to die despite being in full possession of the facts.

Other social workers begged her to step in but she refused. And chief social workers allowed ethnic baby Victoria Climbie to die because the child abuse was part of a 'culture of respect' in her African homeland!

YouTube - TURD PARADE part 2; The Divine Righteousness of Sharon Shoesmith (demo)

Angela Lambert: Political correctness helped to kill Victoria Climbie - Commentators, Opinion - The Independent

http://www.communitycare.co.uk/Arti...ia-climbis-social-worker-failed-by-system.htm

Victoria Climbie mother says lessons not learnt - Telegraph

As usual, more respect for perpetrators than victims under the scumbag Left: LIZ JONES: When race, religion and 'culture' must come second to what is right | Mail Online

'LIBERAL' SEWAGE!

Last edited:
Re: Let's hope Ch.4 makes it as hot for the Social Services as they did for the Mosqu

-- I would be particularly interested to see if Labour politicians and party-derived officials will be put on the rack for their continued support of Sharon Shoesmith --

I don't think there's been much support from Labour (I could be wrong - I'm thinking of Ed Balls and the hierarchy. I don't know much about Haringey Council though.

The more serious problem is the quango otherwise known as "Ofsted" who were giving Haringey council a glowing "Outstanding" grade while baby "P" was being ruthlessly tortured and killed under the noses of Haringey Social Services.

On another side, I've had to call social services with regard to my own kids when they lived with their mother and found a very anti-male / anti-father kind of ethos permeating the social workers. Saying that, Liverpool borough council is Labour held and was when I had cause to call the wankers.

Re: Let's hope Ch.4 makes it as hot for the Social Services as they did for the Mosqu

Shannon Matthews review to be published - *MSN News - MSN UK

Why doesn't this surprise me?

The Channel Four documentary filmed scandalous scenes of their undercover operative being flung into the deep end without training, having to deal with abusive druggie scumbags whilst overloaded with work. And some prefer to stay in the office typing and stuffing their fat faces whilst others suffer breakdowns and send kids to live on the streets because nowhere will have them any more.

In chasing targets with no quality control, a service which was always a bit of a loser has no chance. Half of both staff and 'clients' are fit only for prison whilst the rest are mired in incompetence, apathy, useless resource bases and bad work structures.

-- In chasing targets with no quality control, a service which was always a bit of a loser has no chance. Half of both staff and 'clients' are fit only for prison whilst the rest are mired in incompetence, apathy, useless resource bases and bad work structures. [/B]

I've had to deal with Social Services in the case of my own kids in the past when trying to raise the case of my two boys and on behalf of fathers I've advised. Speaking objectively (I hope) it's a hard job which needs a lot more training than is given and I also think a lot more monitoring of staff (and staff attitudes to those they deal with) needs to be done.

"Target setting" on the other hand seems to be something the last Govt learned/stole/borrowed from the world of US politics - it's an insidious practice that's been discredited in all sorts of sectors where there are dealings with the public but it still seems to be heavily used in some remaining areas.

I'm not sure that the circumstances surrounding the death of 'Baby P' are quite what everyone thinks.

Child Stealing by the State (Part 1 0f 7, watch the others on Youtube)

Last edited:

Your Childs Schooling And ARK :

Adams Family Street Gang :

Back
Top Bottom