• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's Get Ready to Rumble! Wilder v. Fury

Trippy Trekker

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Who plans on ordering it?

Wilder vs. Fury Fight Info

When: Saturday, Dec. 1 at 9 p.m. ET (main card start time)

Where: Staples Center in Los Angeles

TV: Showtime (U.S., pay-per-view), BT Sport Box Office (UK, PPV)

Live Stream: SHO.com (U.S., PPV)

Odds: Wilder -175 (bet $175 to win $100), Fury +145 (bet $100 to win $145)

Not to discredit Tyson Fury in any way, shape or form.... after all he did upset Klitschko, I expect and hope Wilder wins!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-fight-odds-time-date-live-stream-and-tv-info

Hoping Wilder knocks him out so we can see the Joshua vs Wilder fight in London.

Hoping Wilder knocks him out so we can see the Joshua vs Wilder fight in London.

No way. Joshua needs to stop being a ***** and fight outside of the UK

Last edited:
No way. Joshua needs to stop being a ***** and fight outside of London

Why? American fighters stayed in Vegas for years. Why go to America when he can sell out 90k seaters in London?

He’s the champ so they will do what they are told.

Why? American fighters stayed in Vegas for years. Why go to America when he can sell out 90k seaters in London?

He’s the champ so they will do what they are told.

Wilder is the champ too, undefeated and will fight anyone anywhere anytime.

Comcast want $75 for the fight

Head says that Wilder will connect with Fury's head sooner or later....

Can Fury take a shot and outbox Wilder for 12 rounds?

Gut feeling is that Wilder to win by KO between rounds 5-8.

(but I didn't think Fury would beat Klitschko either)

Because Wilder doesn't have the balls to fight Joshua in London ?

Wilder has already said he would fight Joshua in London and Joshua is still ducking him

Because Wilder doesn't have the balls to fight Joshua in London ?

If they do end up fighting they will fight in London. The main reason Joshua is the bigger draw!!!! More money for both.
As I recall Joshua drew 80,000 in a recent fight in Wales!

Current odds at Fanduel:
Joshua -196
Wilder +166

If they do end up fighting they will fight in London. The main reason Joshua is the bigger draw!!!! More money for both.
As I recall Joshua drew 80,000 in a recent fight in Wales!

Current odds at Fanduel:
Joshua -196
Wilder +166

It’s could be a 200,000 seat stadium and it still wouldn’t matter the money is from the PPV not the gate. Joshua is just too afraid to fight outside of the UK

Here it comes. I’m guessing Wilder wins in a decision.

Wilder has already said he would fight Joshua in London and Joshua is still ducking him

That is not what happened. Wilder kept stalling and Joshua had to then take on the mandatory challenger.

What is Wilder wearing lol

I had to go to Jersey in order to bet at Fanduel: Came home and Fury at 5dimes was +160 so I scalped the fight

Bet Wilder 676 to win 476 at -138
Bet Fury 440 to win 704 at +160

Should have waited Fury is now +170 at 11PM

Sure bet!

Fury proving that he’s still a great technician

I’ve got it 3 rounds apiece through 6

The telegraph reported
Gareth A Davies: round six verdict:

Fury takes Wilder through another 3-minute session showing the Alabaman what boxing is,
slipping and sliding, looking for openings and outpointing the champion.

Wilder may be running out if ideas and could get very wild soon. Got to keep this up...

Fury 10-9

Fury gets rounds 7 and 8

Back
Top Bottom