• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Let's get out of Iraq altogether

how can you miss us
we are the bigger half of north AMERICA
where the water is clean and the people are free
when we pull the plug the lights go out in america
Canada the place that buys 76% of all your exports
and dont tic us off or we will send the black watchman to deal with you

Last edited:
Canuck said:
how can you miss us
we are the bigger half of north AMERICA
where the water is clean and the people are free
when we pull the plug the lights go out in america
Canada the place that buys 76% of all your exports
and dont tic us off or we will send the black watchman to deal with you

ROFL try it. The U.S. would turn Canada into one big crater in 5 minutes time.

dont tempt us
when the black watchman comes
you will here bagpipes and be stunned
lulled into a sleep of apathy
while all your cities errupt into flame you will be sending the missles to ruusia
and other parts of the world
while our diplomats tell you its terrorists
when the plug gets pulled your lights will go out
have no doubt

dont tempt us
while all your cities errupt into flame you will be sending the missles to ruusia
have no doubt

Do you come up with this stuff on your own or is it copy and pasted from some nutjob website. A lot of the posts you make seem almost like a poem or something used to sound good but is full of nothing.

Canuck said:
dont tempt us
have no doubt

:rofl keep 'em coming!

Canuck said:
america must go to the un
and plead their case of handing over responsibility to the un forces
it is the only way to defuse the situation

having UK special forces dressed like rag heads and killing iraq police isnt going to work anymore

Because the UN is capable of handling any kind of threat... That was sarcasim, if your looking for someone to do nothing just hand t over to france or canada

Canuck said:
dont tempt us
have no doubt

The blackwatchmen...LOL

We have them to, there guarding blockbusters.
Are you going to send the hispanic watchmen also... O NOOOOOO

LMAO

Iriemon said:
Maybe we should invade another country that had nothing to do with 9/11 ... how about India? That will show bin Laden and those terrorists we mean business!!!

No, India dosen't have a leader that tried to assasinate daddy.:2razz:

As much of a farse this entire war has been- it seems unfair to go in, break down a nation and then leave in the height of it's confusion. I disagree with the reasons we went to war, I disagree with the way we are handling the war, I disagree with the way the state of the war is being presented. But most of all I disagree with leaving a problem we have created for a nation incapable of creating a solution.

getinvolved said:
As much of a farse this entire war has been- it seems unfair to go in, break down a nation and then leave in the height of it's confusion. I disagree with the reasons we went to war, I disagree with the way we are handling the war, I disagree with the way the state of the war is being presented. But most of all I disagree with leaving a problem we have created for a nation incapable of creating a solution.

I agree with every aspect of that. We do owe it to the Iraqi's to live in a secure environment. Pulling out without maintaning any kind of stabitily would be irresponsible,IMO. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a troop withdraw, not all at once, as that would lead to a chaotic situation, not to mention, shock the Iraqi's, but I think we should immedaitely start reducing the number of troops, little by little, so the Iraqi security forces learn not to depend on us so much.

Calm2Chaos said:
The blackwatchmen...LOL

We have them to, there guarding blockbusters.
Are you going to send the hispanic watchmen also... O NOOOOOO

LMAO
google up blackwatch son
just for fun

I got you too laugh . you see its all in fun and games!

Last edited:
kal-el said:
I agree with every aspect of that. We do owe it to the Iraqi's to live in a secure environment. Pulling out without maintaning any kind of stabitily would be irresponsible,IMO. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a troop withdraw, not all at once, as that would lead to a chaotic situation, not to mention, shock the Iraqi's, but I think we should immedaitely start reducing the number of troops, little by little, so the Iraqi security forces learn not to depend on us so much.

America is counting on it
they have or are building perminent bases there,isreal and S Arabia.while america erodes ,broken levees and broken cities

the reason you have terrorists after America in the first place is you have inflamed arabs with the arrogance of installing military bases all over the middle east

terrorists are not born you have to work over time to make them
and tripple overtime to make suicide terrorists
Canada has 0 terrorists coming after us ,driving 707 aircraft
the only place you will find terrorists are at the throats of the aggressors

Canuck said:
they have or are building perminent bases there,isreal and S Arabia.while america erodes ,broken levees and broken cities

the reason you have terrorists after America in the first place is you have inflamed arabs with the arrogance of installing military bases all over the middle east

Agreed. If you noticed recently, Switzerland and Sweden haven't been hit. The only time in recent history when pacifist nations were targeted for agression was in WW11, when Hitler invaded Poland. As horrible as the London terror attacks were, they were'nt unprovoked. When you send 130,000 coalition soliders in someone's back yard, don't expect to get out of there without a fat lip. Same with Spain.

kal-el said:
Agreed. If you noticed recently, Switzerland and Sweden haven't been hit. The only time in recent history when pacifist nations were targeted for agression was in WW11, when Hitler invaded Poland. As horrible as the London terror attacks were, they were'nt unprovoked. When you send 130,000 coalition soliders in someone's back yard, don't expect to get out of there without a fat lip. Same with Spain.

I didn't notice that ,I was to busy looking at other parts of the world,thinking of the perils we face today.
It is however very astute of you , indeed very accurate and revealing.
I recall ,when in WW2 ,they were never invaded .Were involved in the melting down of gold teeth ,taken from those poor destitute souls ,of the death camps of germany.I read that germany sent trainloads of items to them for melting and would send back the gold bars to germany minus their cut for laundering it(switzerland)That, I would consider, makes them accomplices.But it;s funny that the world did not think so.

Last edited:
Canuck said:
google up blackwatch son
just for fun

I got you too laugh . you see its all in fun and games!

Stop calling me son.....

And ya right.. Ya did get me to laugh....

Canuck said:

terrorists are not born you have to work over time to make them
and tripple overtime to make suicide terrorists

Agreed as well. I do think that we have to keep in mind that we are the most prominent symbol of capitalism and western society in the world. I'm sure that was another major reason for such a terroist statement.

With so many Americans relying on soley Fox News or MSNBC for their knowledge of what America is doing in other countries, we are grossly misinformed as to how and why we are preceived by many around the world. Very few people know that we have been setting up military bases in the middle east or years. Few people know about our dealings in oil in the middle east. Few people understand what it is that people are so spitful of America about.

It is our responsibility, as a nation with the freedom to know, to look beyond the six o'clock news and understand what our country is doing around the world.

getinvolved said:
Agreed as well. I do think that we have to keep in mind that we are the most prominent symbol of capitalism and western society in the world. I'm sure that was another major reason for such a terroist statement.

With so many Americans relying on soley Fox News or MSNBC for their knowledge of what America is doing in other countries, we are grossly misinformed as to how and why we are preceived by many around the world. Very few people know that we have been setting up military bases in the middle east or years. Few people know about our dealings in oil in the middle east. Few people understand what it is that people are so spitful of America about.

It is our responsibility, as a nation with the freedom to know, to look beyond the six o'clock news and understand what our country is doing around the world.

:applaud Now if only we can convince News Corp that Americans will still watch their show if they "adjust" their agenda!

getinvolved said:

I'm wiling to bet the majority of people know we have military bases in the middle east.

Bin Laden is pissed at us for one reason. Because the Saudis picked us for protection over him. He offered and they went with American forces. We are not there by force but were invited. These animals feel it to be okay to kill anybody in there goods name on a daily basis. Sorry but there is no getting over or thru that. The only way to cure this is to eradicate it.

Calm2Chaos said:
I'm wiling to bet the majority of people know we have military bases in the middle east.

Bin Laden is pissed at us for one reason. Because the Saudis picked us for protection over him. He offered and they went with American forces. We are not there by force but were invited. These animals feel it to be okay to kill anybody in there goods name on a daily basis. Sorry but there is no getting over or thru that. The only way to cure this is to eradicate it.

I'm not defending the actions of terrorists. I am simply saying that many people do not understand where some of their hate stems from. And, I disagree with your assertion that the majority of people know we have been buliding military bases in the middle east. You know, I know, most everyone on this forum knows - but you give a lot of credit to many Americans who's daily news comes in the form of E! News Daily and US Weekly.:stooges

Back
Top Bottom