• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's cut to the chase, if trump runs again are you going to vote for him?

Lets hope I don't have to decide or I am forced to vote for Trump because the other choice is Harris. Between senile old fossils that belong in nursing homes and absolute idiots voting has become a choice between worse or worst possible leader. I was forced to vote for Trump in the first election because Hillary was the other choice. Then it was a choice between 2 senile old men. Can it get any worse. Evidently it can get much worse if I have to choose between Harris and Trump or even Biden and Trump again. The 2 party system is clearly a failure and will bring this country to its knees.

Last edited:
My answer is a resounding no, how about yours?

With that said, run donnie run.
No. But I would prefer him to anything the Dems put up. He would be the highest floating turxd.

Rand Paul I could get behind.

Well, I am 84, so ...

But -- of course -- I would vote for him.

As a violence survivor, how could I possibly vote for a Dem?

They are directly responsible for all the robbery and sucker punching and looting and rape and murder in this country because they refuse to punish the perps whom they feel are victims of poverty and systemic racism.

They could not care less about the indescribable trauma suffered by victims of violent crime and their families.

No. But I would prefer him to anything the Dems put up. He would be the highest floating turxd.

Rand Paul I could get behind.
Not me. I like Rand as a Senator, however I would never vote for him as president.

I'll vote Trump if he's the nominee. Honest answer? We need some new , younger blood in the Republican party. And so do the Dems, for what it's worth.
Kinda of rooting for DeSantis over Trump, really. But I have to agree with the following:
Lets hope I don't have to decide or I am forced to vote for Trump because the other choice is Harris. Between senile old fossils that belong in nursing homes and absolute idiots voting has become a choice between worse or worst possible leader. I was forced to vote for Trump in the first election because Hillary was the other choice. Then it was a choice between 2 senile old men. Can it get any worse. Evidently it can get much worse if I have to choose between Harris and Trump or even Biden and Trump again. The 2 party system as clearly a failure and will bring this country to its knees.

I'll vote Trump if he's the nominee. Honest answer? We need some new , younger blood in the Republican party. And so do the Dems, for what it's worth.
Who would you recommend for dems to run?

Nope, he would become 0 for 3 in getting my vote.

Who would you recommend for dems to run?
Would seem that the Democrat's bench non-existent or severely wanting. 🤷‍♂️
Not Biden. Not Harris. Typically that's the way it would go, wouldn't it? Butegig? Hardly.
Who's left? Hillary? You really want to blow that bomb up twice?
Who's left?

Part and parcel of doubling and tripling down on the aged political elite, failing once again, as always.
Who's left?

Hell no. He and his Cronies pulled a traitorous act against the peoples wishes, vote & Constitution. It’s sad 50 + year old people don’t have the balls to put a stop to super pac’s. Heck lots of politician are +70. It’s time for age limits on all federal employees. I will vote for a moderate to every seat, state, city, federal, even Sheriff ! It start with the primaries where so many never vote. Here is what’s letting us down. We need to fix it at the local level. Get out an vote in primaries. The constant hate thing is just a distraction. Inflation, people holding jobs, discrimination whatever the cause and poor military war decisions are our problems. Let’s fix our problems & ignore/put in jail the haters. Let’s keep the label on complete liars and finish them in politics and move on with respectable candidates not all the sleeze and greasy A. H. ‘S

Last edited:
Not Biden. Not Harris. Typically that's the way it would go, wouldn't it? Butegig? Hardly.
Who's left?

Part and parcel of doubling and tripling down on the aged political elite, failing once again, as always.
Who's left?

LOL, who do the Republicans have? Trump again? Ron DeSantis, Trump's younger clone from Florida? Ted Cruz?

Your bench ain't looking so hot there comrade.

Well, I am 84, so ...

But -- of course -- I would vote for him.

As a violence survivor, how could I possibly vote for a Dem?

They are directly responsible for all the robbery and sucker punching and looting and rape and murder in this country because they refuse to punish the perps whom they feel are victims of poverty and systemic racism.

They could not care less about the indescribable trauma suffered by victims of violent crime and their families.
The "country" decided to fight a FAILED Drug War instead and filled the penal system with non-violent criminals allowing violent criminals to commit crime after crime after crime. Let the non-violent criminals out. Fill their slots with violent criminals and also expand the psycho wards in prisons. Many that simply commit violent crime after violent crime are flat mentally deficient to the point of being SICK.

Integrity dictates that this question is impossible to answer at this point, being as we don't know who all is running.

If it was Trump vs Charles Manson, I guess I'd go Trump.

I agree we need young leaders preferably at least 1/2 the age of the senile party puppets running this country into the ground right now. But even elderly leaders are preferable to bought and paid for party puppets who have proven they will do nothing for the people f this country but increase poverty.

Who's left?

Who's left?

The democrats have been lurching off a cliiff since 1992. They are close to the point of no return. Their only chance to recover would be taking the party back to the JFK era. I don't see that happening.

Hell no. He and his Cronies pulled a traitorous act against the peoples wishes, vote & Constitution. It’s sad 50 + year old people don’t have the balls to put a stop to super pac’s. Heck lots of politician are +70. It’s time for age limits on all federal employees. I will vote for a moderate to every seat, state, city, federal, even Sheriff ! It start with the primaries where so many never vote. Here is what’s letting us down.
Just more TDS.

I agree we need young leaders preferably at least 1/2 the age of the senile party puppets running this country into the ground right now. But even elderly leaders are preferable to bought and paid for party puppets who have proven they will do nothing for the people f this country but increase poverty.
Finally, something from PIPE that I can agree with ALMOST. They would have to be at least half their age as the 45-65 year olds are pure crap on toast.

I appreciate your answer.

Looking at his voting record, he votes for many things Biden supports.

Would you vote for him because you support his voting record or because he opposes the BBB legislation...or both?

Back
Top Bottom