• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's cut to the chase, if trump runs again are you going to vote for him?

At least she makes sense when answering a question. That quality seems to be lacking in Biden and Harris.

Well, she recites the talking points better, I'll give you that.

Why says she wouldn't? She's already making appearances on Newsmax, Hannity, Tucker Carlson, etc, reciting the same talking points we generally hear from the right.

Republicans wouldn't nominate her any way, it's all bullshit.
Van Drew is incredibly popular as a GOP member/former democrat.

Van Drew is incredibly popular as a GOP member/former democrat.

Republicans wouldn't nominate her. Plus, she makes better money off of the current grifting gig she has now.

Republicans wouldn't nominate her. Plus, she makes better money off of the current grifting gig she has now.
I wo up don’t bank on the “Republicans wouldn’t nominate her”

There are large factions of the GOP on the ground across this country looking for moderate candidates for alll levels of office.

I wo up don’t bank on the “Republicans wouldn’t nominate her”

There are large factions of the GOP on the ground across this country looking for moderate candidates for alll levels of office.

not in my neck of the woods. The Moderate Republicans generally get put into office by, ironically, blue state voters.

The democrats have been lurching off a cliiff since 1992. They are close to the point of no return. Their only chance to recover would be taking the party back to the JFK era. I don't see that happening.

Is that because they just passed a bill to fix the asphalt? I didn't realize that could engender so much outrage.

This was the JFK era:

"If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich."
-JFK

You think any dem candidate today can say that and not be called a flaming communist by the GOP? Haha.

My answer is a resounding no, how about yours?

With that said, run donnie run.

Hell yes, I'll vote for Trump again. He get's things done, stands with law enforcement, the military, and doesn't give a damn if he hurts your feelings.

I am not a member.
The party holds that position because liberatarian philosophy requires it......allowing the government to restrict abortion is logically contradictory to liberatarian philosophy.

And you said "....but I am highly libertarian."

The party holds that position because liberatarian philosophy requires it......allowing the government to restrict abortion is logically contradictory to liberatarian philosophy.

And you said "....but I am highly libertarian."
Sorry but the word has a wide semantic range.
And no it doesn't contradict.

Sorry but the word has a wide semantic range.
And no it doesn't contradict.

Not on governmental interference with personal choice. The non-aggression argument appears to be based on assuming that human rights exist from conception, yet that implies that one human has the right to demand to be fully supported by another human which is the ultimate aggression.

Last edited:
not in my neck of the woods. The Moderate Republicans generally get put into office by, ironically, blue state voters.
The problem I see is that factions of the DNC and GOP…BOTH…have run too far to their bases.

I think there’s a lot of middle ground that is ripe for changes on both sides.

The problem I see is that factions of the DNC and GOP…BOTH…have run too far to their bases.

I think there’s a lot of middle ground that is ripe for changes on both sides.
False equivalence. The GOP base has been radicalized. That is how we got Trump.

My answer is a resounding no, how about yours?

With that said, run donnie run.
**** NO! I didn't vote for the racist traitor the first or second time, only a lunatic anti-American cultist would vote for him in '24, especially after he incited an insurrection against our government, constitution and democracy.

IF TRUMPISM LIVES, DEMOCRACY DIES

No way, no how. I will fail to vote red for the second time in my life since my first vote for Reagan.

He isn't great, he just has better ideas than most anyone who would remotely have a shot IMO, but I am highly libertarian.
I like him. The problem is will he work for the people or the people who fund the parties. We may vote but these politicians receive millions of dollars from the people who fund the parties. Just look at the Clinton's raking in a 1/4 of a billion dollars for these bogus speeches. I have to tell the truth for a lot less than a 1/4 of a billion dollars I was a loyal employee everywhere I worked. Plus you have the fact that if you do not remain loyal to the parties they will come down on you just like they did on Trump. So as a politician you have to decide between sticking up to a 1/4 of billion in your bank account or have the people that can pay you a 1/4 of a billion dollars unleash their wrath on you.

I am not insane so there is no way I would ever vote for him. Hopefully the Republicans get their act together and remove the stench of Trumpism from their ranks so they become a viable party again
Nice thought, but it's not looking good at this point in time.

I like him. The problem is will he work for the people or the people who fund the parties. We may vote but these politicians receive millions of dollars from the people who fund the parties. Just look at the Clinton's raking in a 1/4 of a billion dollars for these bogus speeches. I have to tell the truth for a lot less than a 1/4 of a billion dollars I was a loyal employee everywhere I worked. Plus you have the fact that if you do not remain loyal to the parties they will come down on you just like they did on Trump. So as a politician you have to decide between sticking up to a 1/4 of billion in your bank account or have the people that can pay you a 1/4 of a billion dollars unleash their wrath on you.
The system is deed rigged.

Back
Top Bottom