• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's cut to the chase, if trump runs again are you going to vote for him?

Only the amoral, hate filled and retarded will vote for him.

Sadly, that is 40% of the country.
The other 58% of hate filled party sheep already elected our current senile bought and paid for party puppet. The rest of us keep praying for Joe's survival only because of the possibility Harris might end up president or Pelosi. I say a prayer for Joe every night and every morning.

I am not insane so there is no way I would ever vote for him. Hopefully the Republicans get their act together and remove the stench of Trumpism from their ranks so they become a viable party again

LOL, who do the Republicans have? Trump again? Ron DeSantis, Trump's younger clone from Florida? Ted Cruz?

Your bench ain't looking so hot there comrade.
Maybe, but it's a helluva lot more palatable than yours.

I appreciate your answer.

Looking at his voting record, he votes for many things Biden supports.

Would you vote for him because you support his voting record or because he opposes the BBB legislation...or both?

I suggested him because he at least represents sanity in the democrat party He is not headed off a deep cliff like most of the rest of the party. As for voting for him, no, I would not. I am a conservative and for the most part, he does not represent my views. However if he were elected, I would at least respect him for the office he would hold. I have no respect for Biden. Never did.

LOL, who do the Republicans have? Trump again? Ron DeSantis, Trump's younger clone from Florida? Ted Cruz?

Your bench ain't looking so hot there comrade.
Clearly, opinions differ on that. So be it.

Maybe, but it's a helluva lot more palatable than yours.

None of those 3 are electable on a national level. Only thing that would help any of them is if the Democrats nominate a candidate as widely loathed as Hillary Clinton was, which I'll admit is entirely possible.

Finally, something from PIPE that I can agree with ALMOST. They would have to be at least half their age as the 45-65 year olds are pure crap on toast.
If any thing we need to drop the 35 age limit on presidents and put in place an age limit that will get rid of all the fossils currently destroying this country. We need young sharp minds not these corrupt career criminal party puppets the rich and powerful keep funding for candidates.

If any thing we need to drop the 35 age limit on presidents and put in place an age limit that will get rid of all the fossils currently destroying this country. We need young sharp minds not these corrupt career criminal party puppets the rich and powerful keep funding for candidates.
I would agree with an upper age range. I think the 35 lower range is reasonable...you need a certain level of maturity to handle the responsibilities of the office. We've seen a B rate reality tv star....we don't need a 23 year old YouTube sensation.

No. But I would prefer him to anything the Dems put up. He would be the highest floating turxd.

Rand Paul I could get behind.
I think we need someone who has no ties to the 2 corrupt parties and clearly no more career politicians. Of course with our bias media owned by the same rich and powerful that own both parties I know it will not happen. I think for the foreseeable future it is bought and paid for party puppets as the rich and powerful use their media to keep us equally divide so they can continue to rule over us.

I'm actually fascinated by Tulsi. She's a Buddhist. Think Trumpists would dig that? She's also a freaking Lieutenant Colonel in the Army with a Meritorious Service medal. I mean, crap, what an interesting person. Does it get more interesting than that?

The democrats have been lurching off a cliiff since 1992. They are close to the point of no return. Their only chance to recover would be taking the party back to the JFK era. I don't see that happening.
Nor do I (return of the JFK era liberal) but that would be a more than welcome development. I just don't see it happening.

Last edited:
I think we need someone who has no ties to the 2 corrupt parties and clearly no more career politicians. Of course with our bias media owned by the same rich and powerful that own both parties I know it will not happen. I think for the foreseeable future it is bought and paid for party puppets as the rich and powerful use their media to keep us equally divide so they can continue to rule over us.
He isn't great, he just has better ideas than most anyone who would remotely have a shot IMO, but I am highly libertarian.

I'm actually fascinated by Tulsi. She's a Buddhist. Think Trumpists would dig that? She's also a freaking Lieutenant Colonel in the Army with a Meritorious Service medal. I mean, crap, what an interesting person. Does it get more interesting than that?
You listen to what she's saying it's more 'classic principled liberal' than any of those who profess being 'liberal', i.e. the ill-liberals now a days.
With those principled liberal positions, far less objectionable than the liberals now, that's a certainty, at least from my view.

He isn't great, he just has better ideas than most anyone who would remotely have a shot IMO, but I am highly libertarian.
So you are for open borders and getting the government out of regulating abortion?

So you are for open borders and getting the government out of regulating abortion?
Open boarders is fine without the welfare state, yes. Abortion kills people who have a right to life liberty and the.......

I seriously don't understand why Republicans won't nominate her in 2024, if they all claim they would support her...

Open boarders is fine without the welfare state, yes. Abortion kills people who have a right to life liberty and the.......
The liberatarian party thinks the government has no business restricting abortion.

She's too busy making well paid appearances on Newsmax to run as a Democrat. Perhaps the GOP should nominate her,

At least she makes sense when answering a question. That quality seems to be lacking in Biden and Harris.

I seriously don't understand why Republicans won't nominate her in 2024, if they all claim they would support her...
She would need to change her party affiliation…she’s currently registered as a democrat.

It’s not unheard of…Jeff Van Drew did it. And then beat a Kennedy to re-win the seat.

She would need to change her party affiliation…she’s currently registered as a democrat.

Why says she wouldn't? She's already making appearances on Newsmax, Hannity, Tucker Carlson, etc, reciting the same talking points we generally hear from the right.

Republicans wouldn't nominate her any way, it's all bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom