• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's Critique Critical Race Theory

Who said it’s false?

Should Germans stop teaching their schoolchildren about the history of the Nazis because it teaches hatred of modern Germany? I respect them for doing it even more. Conversely- makes them a bigger person in my book.
YOU have not proven CRT is true. What is being taught is a lie. There is zero proof of what CRT teaches. It's not like they are teaching what we already know about slavery and Jim Crow laws. They are teaching political theory and opinion which does NOT belong in any history class. Marxism is what it is.

Are there any public school districts that have actually adopted a "Critical Race Theory" course or curriculum?**
One might think that since this is such a white-hot burning issue, Trumpers would have compiled a list of those school systems already.

**This is the seventh time I have posted this, still no answer.

The entire California school system to start.

Entire California School System to Partner with Critical Race Theory Apologists
California State Superintendent of Public Education Tony Thurmond said in an interview, “We are going to build a training module to allow school districts to engage in training on implicit bias.” He also announced California’s partnership with the National Equity Project (NEP), which trains educators on how to handle inequity in their schools and communities.

The entire California school system to start.

I don't see anything mentioned in the interview.

“We are going to build a training module to allow school districts to engage in training on implicit bias.”
He also announced California’s partnership with the National Equity Project (NEP), which trains educators on how to handle inequity in their schools and communities.

I see an unsigned op-ed that accuses them of it but nowhere in the interview is it mentioned that Critical Race Theory is now the California Public School curriculum.
Based on your logic, you should expect a speeding ticket for 70 mph over the limit in your mailbox because I accused you of speeding.

Are there any public school districts that have actually adopted a "Critical Race Theory" course or curriculum?**
One might think that since this is such a white-hot burning issue, Trumpers would have compiled a list of those school systems already.

**This is the fifth time I have posted this question, never received an answer.

Loudoun County, Virginia

Rockwood School District:

I don't see anything mentioned in the interview.

“We are going to build a training module to allow school districts to engage in training on implicit bias.”
He also announced California’s partnership with the National Equity Project (NEP), which trains educators on how to handle inequity in their schools and communities.

I see an unsigned op-ed that accuses them of it but nowhere in the interview is it mentioned that Critical Race Theory is now the California Public School curriculum.
Based on your logic, you should expect a speeding ticket for 70 mph over the limit in your mailbox because I accused you of speeding.
Implicict bias is not CRT? Really?

Loudoun County, Virginia

Rockwood School District:

You want me to sit through two videos totaling almost 45 minutes instead of providing concise answers?
My day rate is $650 for a ten hour day, so cough up 65 bucks and I'll sit here for forty five minutes and watch your videos.

You want me to sit through two videos totaling almost 45 minutes instead of providing concise answers?
My day rate is $650 for a ten hour day, so cough up 65 bucks and I'll sit here for forty five minutes and watch your videos.
Watch, don't watch, don't care...Two schools where CRT is taught and many parents have many problems with teaching political propaganda on race.

**This is the fifth time I have posted this question, never received an answer.

Forsyth County school system:

Poway School District:

Last edited:
YOU have not proven CRT is true. What is being taught is a lie. There is zero proof of what CRT teaches. It's not like they are teaching what we already know about slavery and Jim Crow laws. They are teaching political theory and opinion which does NOT belong in any history class. Marxism is what it is.

You don't even know what CRT teaches so this is hilarious.

(CRT IS NOT TAUGHT IN HISTORY CLASSES)

Fun fact: "Marxist" is the label that white supremacists always label any discussion of racial oppression. You people even called MLK a Marxist.

You don't even know what CRT teaches so this is hilarious.

(CRT IS NOT TAUGHT IN HISTORY CLASSES)
and..........?? Is there some point here?

Oh, WAIT!! You don't know how to make one.

and..........?? Is there some point here?

Oh, WAIT!! You don't know how to make one.

You're whining about something that isn't being taught.

There's no CRT in history class. It's in law school!

You're whining about a concept that you don't have a clue about. You're real mad about it, you're real sure it's wrong, bu you don't know what it is.

You're whining about a concept that you don't have a clue about. You're real mad about it, you're real sure it's wrong, bu you don't know what it is.

I've already listed at least 11 K-12 schools that implement CRT curriculum. Which are not law schools or colleges.

I'd be happy to explain, but first acknowledge that genetic differences not being a feature of different races isn't literally a component of crt. If you can move past your misunderstanding, then you can move forward.

But so long as you're stuck on this point then you can't move forward.
If that's not what they meant then ok. I have it looked into this much to say.

But from that quote, it's would a reasonable person would understand it to mean if that's all they had to go by.

If that's not what they meant then ok. I have it looked into this much to say.

But from that quote, it's would a reasonable person would understand it to mean if that's all they had to go by.
I’m not suggesting that you’re wrong or stupid to be confused by it, because I can perfectly understand why anybody would be, but race as crt is concerned deals with human constructs and not genetics. Specifically, that the cause of racist institutions is human artifices and that genetics aren’t actually to be blamed.

I’m not suggesting that you’re wrong or stupid to be confused by it, because I can perfectly understand why anybody would be, but race as crt is concerned deals with human constructs and not genetics. Specifically, that the cause of racist institutions is human artifices and that genetics aren’t actually to be blamed.
Well ok. But again whoever wrote that definition cited missed the mark big time with regard to good communication.

Can you give afew examples of current racist institutional policies?

Law school is taught in public stools now?

Back
Top Bottom