• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's count the veins in Pete Weiner's neck!

Peter Weiner?

D'ohh. Dumb mistake.

I'm in a college mock-legislature and student government.. this is the kind of stuff you live for, even if you're wrong, which may be the case here. I'm a Republican and give props to this guy if everything checks out ok.. I still haven't found the full context of what they're arguing, just the general info

Weiner Explodes... Again! ROTFLOL...
I wonder how things will be for him when they lose in November.
I guess monopoly power isn't enough.
Yes, he definately is a weiner. Not sure if he's a Prince Korv or Jumbo Frankfurter.

Hell that's good television right there. If that was how most Congressmen talked people might actually watch C-SPAN.

You may not agree with him politically, but you have to love the enthusiasm he shows. I wish more people in Congress would show emotion like that.

Also the man must have gotten picked on a lot growing up for his name.

You may not agree with him politically, but you have to love the enthusiasm he shows. I wish more people in Congress would show emotion like that.

I could care less about emotion; look at where that great emotional tide took us last November.
Eyes wide shut down the road of Marx & Engels.

Once the emotion wore off and the reality of what our Change Agent had in store, many caught up in the season of Hope & Change had regrets.

A sober, decently informed electorate wouldn't have committed an unforced error of this magnitude. All one had to do was look at the content of this man's character behind the slim shady facade erected to hide his radicalism. That's all it would have taken, but emotion and propaganda masquerading as journalism ensured many poorly educated among the electorate remained emotionally charged about The One We Have Been Waiting For.

Now we're stuck with a man unfit and unprepared for the office, and generally hostile to the foundation and workings of this country.

I prefer a sober electorate that doesn't require circus acts for us to pay attention to the going-ons of the country's business and can size-up and easily see through a fraud like Obama.

Last edited:
Just mention the word "Goldline" in Weiner's ear and his eyes bleed.

Let's count the veins in Pete Weiner's neck!

See that . . . that's NOT what I read the title to be.

Because yelling and screaming and acting like a fool are ALWAYS the way for representatives of 'the people' to behave.

Its one thing for buddies in a bar to act stupid. hell...its one thing for it to happen HERE. But in Congress? Great...lets just have them go nose to nose...slug it out. Yell...scream...see if they can act even MORE foolish...

Weener. What a dick. He doesnt even have the good grace to be embarrased by his actions. Even more pathetic...some in that 'dignified' body actually applauded his infantile rant. Pathetic.

I doubt any member actually applauded, I would guess it was people in the gallery on tours etc..

Because yelling and screaming and acting like a fool are ALWAYS the way for representatives of 'the people' to behave.

Its one thing for buddies in a bar to act stupid. hell...its one thing for it to happen HERE. But in Congress? Great...lets just have them go nose to nose...slug it out. Yell...scream...see if they can act even MORE foolish...

Interestingly enough, back in the 1800's (cannot remember the exact year) there was a brawl on the floor of the House between members.

In the Senate as well, we have probably all heard about the "caning" incident when a Senator was beaten with a cane by a House (I think) member.

Back
Top Bottom