• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lets be Frank 2 hours ago Are you ready to support President Trump!

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I am so ready that I wish November 3 was tomorrow.

Here is what many more say.

Thomas Tessier
2 hours ago
It has come down to more than support Trump. It is either support America (Trump) or support it's demise (Progressives).

Lorna Legaspi
Lorna Legaspi
2 hours ago
Yes trump 2020 that for sure

CHRIS H
CHRIS H
2 hours ago
With zero doubt and my flag in the air .....TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Gerardo Villarreal
Gerardo Villarreal
2 hours ago
Hi from Mexico, I really hope you can pull it off, don't know much about how the Dems are doing and all the postal office drama going on! I just hope Trump wins!

Kathy Branic
Kathy Branic
2 hours ago
Yes, without a doubt

Mungo Munro
Mungo Munro
2 hours ago
We have no doubt about it.
Its TRUMP2020 by the biggest landslide victory in the history of America.

Julie LA.mberson
Julie LA.mberson
2 hours ago
MAGA 2020 Make America American again ...

James Bertrand
James Bertrand
2 hours ago
I know that's right 4 more years and Kayleigh will be ready 2024

El Duke
El Duke
2 hours ago
Sir yes sir .. semper fi.
#MAGA2020

Lets be Frank - YouTube

The 2020 election has morphed into a Referendum on the Radical-Left which is now the same as the Democratic Party.

The Democrats made the mistake of going so far to the Radical-Left, that they found themselves supporting Blatant Racial Violence Terrorism.

Get Woke, Go Broke.

-

A wonderfully coherent thread you got there, bob.

Is it bedtime now?

Lol at the idea that Biden is radical left. You guys crack me up.

Some political scientists gauge ideology by comparing the annual ratings by the*Americans for Democratic Action*(ADA) with the ratings by the*American Conservative Union*(ACU).[429]*Biden has a lifetime*liberal*72% score from the ADA through 2004, while the ACU awarded Biden a lifetime*conservative*rating of 13% through 2008.[430]*Using another metric, Biden has a lifetime average liberal score of 77.5%, according to a*National Journal*analysis that places him ideologically among the center of Senate Democrats.*

im ready to vote for biden

Lol at the idea that Biden is radical left. You guys crack me up.

Some political scientists gauge ideology by comparing the annual ratings by the*Americans for Democratic Action*(ADA) with the ratings by the*American Conservative Union*(ACU).[429]*Biden has a lifetime*liberal*72% score from the ADA through 2004, while the ACU awarded Biden a lifetime*conservative*rating of 13% through 2008.[430]*Using another metric, Biden has a lifetime average liberal score of 77.5%, according to a*National Journal*analysis that places him ideologically among the center of Senate Democrats.*

The democrats could've run a republican and they still would've called him "radical left". They can't defend Trump on merit so they go on the attack.

The 2020 election has morphed into a Referendum on the Radical-Left which is now the same as the Democratic Party.

The Democrats made the mistake of going so far to the Radical-Left, that they found themselves supporting Blatant Racial Violence Terrorism.

Get Woke, Go Broke.

-

Except they haven't gone to the radical left. They are trying to appease the left because they went far to the right with their nominee and his VP. Biden will absolutely screw over the left if he actually wins. He is a 1 termer and he is only in it to set his addicted son up with some payola before he croaks because daddy blew his money on houses he couldn't afford.

I like what Karl Rove said about Biden's speech: "I thought it was an excellent end. It was a very good speech. He portrayed himself as a unifier that brings the country together. If I were the Trump Campaign, I’d be worried about that strategy”.

Trump should be worried...very worried. Biden is the light appealing to the good in people...Trump is the darkness appealing to their fears. Biden is the light...Trump is the dark. Who would Jesus choose?

Get Woke, Go Broke.

-

Except they haven't gone to the radical left. They are trying to appease the left because they went far to the right with their nominee and his VP. Biden will absolutely screw over the left if he actually wins. He is a 1 termer and he is only in it to set his addicted son up with some payola before he croaks because daddy blew his money on houses he couldn't afford.

Lol, apparently Biden is both too far left and too far right for internet conservatives. :lamo

Long before the 2020 shift left, complete with massive anti-white violence, most Americans felt the Democrats had gone way too far to the Left:

Half of Americans think the Democratic party has moved too far left - CNNPolitics

Pew Research Center Study Shows That Democrats Have Shifted To The Extreme Left | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Nearly half of independents say Democratic Party leans too far left: poll | TheHill

Democrats' 'Sudden' Hard-Left Turn Has Been Years In The Making

Even Obama warned against the Dems shifting to far to the Left:

Obama warns Democrats against going too far left

https://www.westernjournal.com/even-obama-says-2020-dems-gone-far-left/

Lol, apparently Biden is both too far left and too far right for internet conservatives. :lamo

Who can understand what Biden is claiming or planning, Left or Right, more often than not his words are a mumble of senile incoherent rambling.

-

Who can understand what Biden is claiming or planning, Left or Right, more often than not his words are a mumble of senile incoherent rambling.
-

If you think Biden's speaking is rambling and incoherent but Trump's isn't, you're being intentionally dishonest.

This is not the reason you chose Trump over Biden, you're just making things up.

1. I am NOT eager for November 3 to arrive.

2. I assume that, sadly, de facto President Harris will be elected in our most fraudulent election in history.

3. I hope that the Republicans will consider appealing the results to the Supreme Court.

4. 2021 with the Dems in control will be the start of a terrible time in our country's history. BLM- and ANTIFA-supporters will be in the Executive Mansion and the House and the Senate, not to mention the media and academia.

2. I assume that, sadly, de facto President Harris will be elected in our most fraudulent election in history.

3. I hope that the Republicans will consider appealing the results to the Supreme Court.

4. 2021 with the Dems in control will be the start of a terrible time in our country's history. BLM- and ANTIFA-supporters will be in the Executive Mansion and the House and the Senate, not to mention the media and academia.

It has to be AGONIZING for you that innocent cops can't kill black and brown folks with impunity? What's the world comin' to when a cop wants to kill a darkie and can't? :shock:

-

Come on....have you heard a trump speech?

Bull****.

People like Bernie are still attacked in primaries over things like universal healthcare and other progressive staples. People like Bernie and Clinton have a lot less in common than the layman is meant to know.

There is no radical left in the US

What I support regarding Trump: Trial, conviction and execution.

There is no radical left in the US

I'd say AOC and Bernie are close to what the moderate left is in most of Europe. Obama would have been right wing in Europe.

Be afraid. Your party sells fear, I see it's working.

I'd say AOC and Bernie are close to what the moderate left is in most of Europe. Obama would have been right wing in Europe.

Exactly. Radical left does not exist in the US

What I support regarding Trump: Trial, conviction and execution.

You're determining execution before the trial and conviction? Scary...

I am so ready that I wish November 3 was tomorrow.

Here is what many more say.

Thomas Tessier
2 hours ago
It has come down to more than support Trump. It is either support America (Trump) or support it's demise (Progressives).

Lorna Legaspi
Lorna Legaspi
2 hours ago
Yes trump 2020 that for sure

CHRIS H
CHRIS H
2 hours ago
With zero doubt and my flag in the air .....TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Gerardo Villarreal
Gerardo Villarreal
2 hours ago
Hi from Mexico, I really hope you can pull it off, don't know much about how the Dems are doing and all the postal office drama going on! I just hope Trump wins!

Kathy Branic
Kathy Branic
2 hours ago
Yes, without a doubt

Mungo Munro
Mungo Munro
2 hours ago
We have no doubt about it.
Its TRUMP2020 by the biggest landslide victory in the history of America.

Julie LA.mberson
Julie LA.mberson
2 hours ago
MAGA 2020 Make America American again ...

James Bertrand
James Bertrand
2 hours ago
I know that's right 4 more years and Kayleigh will be ready 2024

El Duke
El Duke
2 hours ago
Sir yes sir .. semper fi.
#MAGA2020

Lets be Frank - YouTube

I don't really understand any of your selected references, but I have to proudly proclaim that it's Trump all the way.

My understanding of the opposition to the President is that he is not likable. I don't care. Ty Cobb was not likable, either.

Cobb's plaque in the Baseball Hall of Fame

Lets be Frank 2 hours ago Are you ready to support President Trump!

Hmmmm.....nope.

Back
Top Bottom