• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lets be Frank 2 hours ago Are you ready to support President Trump!

Except they haven't gone to the radical left. They are trying to appease the left because they went far to the right with their nominee and his VP. Biden will absolutely screw over the left if he actually wins. He is a 1 termer and he is only in it to set his addicted son up with some payola before he croaks because daddy blew his money on houses he couldn't afford.

You have a very vivid imagination

The 2020 election has morphed into a Referendum on the Radical-Left which is now the same as the Democratic Party.

The Democrats made the mistake of going so far to the Radical-Left, that they found themselves supporting Blatant Racial Violence Terrorism.

Get Woke, Go Broke.

-

lol...it's always funny to see America describe the Democrats as "radical left"... They're center at best, if not right center, when compared against most democratic countries. You Americans and your exaggerations... ;) :lol:

I am so ready that I wish November 3 was tomorrow.

Here is what many more say.

Thomas Tessier
2 hours ago
It has come down to more than support Trump. It is either support America (Trump) or support it's demise (Progressives).

Lorna Legaspi
Lorna Legaspi
2 hours ago
Yes trump 2020 that for sure

CHRIS H
CHRIS H
2 hours ago
With zero doubt and my flag in the air .....TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Gerardo Villarreal
Gerardo Villarreal
2 hours ago
Hi from Mexico, I really hope you can pull it off, don't know much about how the Dems are doing and all the postal office drama going on! I just hope Trump wins!

Kathy Branic
Kathy Branic
2 hours ago
Yes, without a doubt

Mungo Munro
Mungo Munro
2 hours ago
We have no doubt about it.
Its TRUMP2020 by the biggest landslide victory in the history of America.

Julie LA.mberson
Julie LA.mberson
2 hours ago
MAGA 2020 Make America American again ...

James Bertrand
James Bertrand
2 hours ago
I know that's right 4 more years and Kayleigh will be ready 2024

El Duke
El Duke
2 hours ago
Sir yes sir .. semper fi.
#MAGA2020

Lets be Frank - YouTube

Let's be Frank. Please list the renowned people that will be stepping up to the plate at the Republican Convention next week that will be extolling his virtues for reelection on National TV. In simple words, who will be putting their reputation on the line to support Trump, other than crazy-as-a-bat Jim Jordan!

Political positions of the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primary candidates - Wikipedia

Things Biden officially Supports:

Affirmative Action
Universal Child Care
Universal Pre-Kindergarten
Increase Public School Funding
Partial Green New Deal
Carbon Tax
Paris Agreement
Ban Offshore Drilling
Climate Change a National Emercency
End Fossil Fuel Extraction on Federal Land
Ban Assault Weapons
Gun BuyBack
Public Health Insurance
DACA
More H1B Visas
Net Neutrality
Estate Tax
NAFTA
$15 min Wage
Paid Family Leave
Paid Sick Leave
Limit Right-to-work Laws
Iran Nuke Deal
Two State Solution for Palestine
Ban Voter ID laws
D.C. Statehood
Puerto Rico Statehood
Give Felons Right to Vote
Publicly funded elections
Fundraising from Billionaires
Right to Abortion
Planned Parenthood
End Capital Punishment
Legalization of Marijuana
Expunge Cannabis Conviction Records
End Cash Bail
Equality Act (LGBQT special protections)
Same-Sex Marriage
Transgender Military Service

Joe may not be EXTREME Left wing, but given support for the above...

What ever Joe Biden is, other than Senile, he is NOT right wing.

-

Thank you for posting that. I love everything on that list except for fundraising from billionaires.

Thank you for posting that. I love everything on that list except for fundraising from billionaires.

I am glad you have a candidate you are in sync with... but Biden is NOT right wing, which was my point.

-

why-did-frank-burns-leave-mash-1594771780751.png

You have a very vivid imagination

Biden wasn't interested in running until poor Hunter lost his oil and gas no-show job. That is reality.

Let's be Frank. Please list the renowned people that will be stepping up to the plate at the Republican Convention next week that will be extolling his virtues for reelection on National TV. In simple words, who will be putting their reputation on the line to support Trump, other than crazy-as-a-bat Jim Jordan!

Its Gym Jordan. ;)

Biden wasn't interested in running until poor Hunter lost his oil and gas no-show job. That is reality.

Who gave you that information, the red bunny?

You are really good at drawing down people, drawdown. Have you thought of applying for a job at the White House? They are definitely looking for people of your mental caliber.

The democrats could've run a republican and they still would've called him "radical left". They can't defend Trump on merit so they go on the attack.

Anybody to the left of Pinochet is a radical these dsys.

Trump wasn't interested until the money he gave to the Clintons didn't buy him much influence.

Lol at the idea that Biden is radical left. You guys crack me up.

Some political scientists gauge ideology by comparing the annual ratings by the*Americans for Democratic Action*(ADA) with the ratings by the*American Conservative Union*(ACU).[429]*Biden has a lifetime*liberal*72% score from the ADA through 2004, while the ACU awarded Biden a lifetime*conservative*rating of 13% through 2008.[430]*Using another metric, Biden has a lifetime average liberal score of 77.5%, according to a*National Journal*analysis that places him ideologically among the center of Senate Democrats.*

Yes, over here Biden would be a centre-left conservative. Trump would be laughed out of the room.

Very Vidid indeed.

Scared of people voting?

No.

Scared of bad people looting on the night of November 3, scared of bad people invading quiet neighborhoods, and scared of de facto President Harris implementing the BLM and ANTIFA agenda (e.g., no more police to control the bad people, Cancel Culture on steroids, and billions wasted on reparations).

Have a nice weekend!

Ready to vote for Biden...Not looking good for Trump in the three states that won him the election in 2016 by less than percentage point or two. Wisc, Mich, and Penn. These blue wall states will go blue again and DOWN GOES TRUMP!!!!

The craziest cults look at the trump supporters, and say, 'that's just crazy'. And they're right. The North Koreans look like cynical, rational people compared to them. George Orwell would say they have topped his 'War is Peace' opposite thinking making his novel obsolete.

Scared of bad people looting on the night of November 3

Of all the irrational fears. THAT is the biggest issue in the country?

scared of bad people invading quiet neighborhoods

You know, the small number of 'bad people' haven't been 'invading quiet neighborhoods' much that I've seen. They have vandalized some businesses in downtown where protests happen. Again, THAT is your big issue for the election?

and scared of de facto President Harris implementing the BLM and ANTIFA agenda (e.g., no more police to control the bad people, Cancel Culture on steroids, and billions wasted on reparations).

Then you will be happy to learn your views are straw men. That's not the BLM agenda, and you are wrong to equate the BLM and ANTIFA agendas which are quite different. There's no shortage coming of police to "control the bad people", which I suspect is sadly a phrase meaning the peaceful protesters of injustice, not just the vandals. Sounds like you want to cancel 'cancel culture'. If there WERE billions on reparations, it wouldn't be wasted. Tax cuts for the rich are wasted.

Have a nice weekend!

Same.

You have a poor understanding of the opposition to trump

It seems like hate based, mindless, propaganda driven bias engendered by propaganda aimed at deceiving the weak minded.

What is opposition to the President in your estimate?

Are you against the results his ideas, policies and programs have produced?

It seems like hate based, mindless, propaganda driven bias engendered by propaganda aimed at deceiving the weak minded.

What is opposition to the President in your estimate?

Are you against the results his ideas, policies and programs have produced?

Does it seem that way to you? You think the opposition to the democrats is based in love?

HAHAHAHAHA

Lol at the idea that Biden is radical left. You guys crack me up.

Some political scientists gauge ideology by comparing the annual ratings by the*Americans for Democratic Action*(ADA) with the ratings by the*American Conservative Union*(ACU).[429]*Biden has a lifetime*liberal*72% score from the ADA through 2004, while the ACU awarded Biden a lifetime*conservative*rating of 13% through 2008.[430]*Using another metric, Biden has a lifetime average liberal score of 77.5%, according to a*National Journal*analysis that places him ideologically among the center of Senate Democrats.*

Biden won't be running the show. His handlers will be. Biden is a cardboard cutout, nothing more.

You have a poor understanding of the opposition to trump

It's called the "Resistance" in force since day one. Apparently many in government are part of it. Ask Peter Strzok.

Back
Top Bottom