• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lets be Frank 2 hours ago Are you ready to support President Trump!

1. I am NOT eager for November 3 to arrive.

2. I assume that, sadly, de facto President Harris will be elected in our most fraudulent election in history.

3. I hope that the Republicans will consider appealing the results to the Supreme Court.

4. 2021 with the Dems in control will be the start of a terrible time in our country's history. BLM- and ANTIFA-supporters will be in the Executive Mansion and the House and the Senate, not to mention the media and academia.

Tell us, from a legal perspective, how you imagine an appeal to the supreme court going down...

Exactly. Radical left does not exist in the US

Are you familiar with the Pirate Party? It's what I consider extreme leftism and I have supported them for more than a decade now. It originated and is most prominent in Europe, but they do exist in the states. The real leftists are out there. We just have to break the two party system somehow.

I don't really understand any of your selected references, but I have to proudly proclaim that it's Trump all the way.

My understanding of the opposition to the President is that he is not likable. I don't care. Ty Cobb was not likable, either.

Cobb's plaque in the Baseball Hall of Fame

You have a poor understanding of the opposition to trump

Are you familiar with the Pirate Party? It's what I consider extreme leftism and I have supported them for more than a decade now. It originated and is most prominent in Europe, but they do exist in the states. The real leftists are out there. We just have to break the two party system somehow.

I suppose they exist but account for less than 1 percent of the electorate

I love where we are at right now. Unemployment 10%. Working from home, if at all. Over 160,000 dead from the virus.

This is fabulous! Give Trump 4 more years to completely dismantle our democratic institutions and traditions, and then pass the power onto Jr.

I suppose they exist but account for less than 1 percent of the electorate

That's because of the stranglehold the Democrats and Republicans have on politics. I bet if you asked 1,000 everyday people on the street about the Pirate Party very few of them will have even heard of it, let alone be able to tell you something about their policies. The Democrat and Republican parties need to be destroyed. They are cancer.

You're determining execution before the trial and conviction? Scary...

It's an option of the charge of treason, the most egregious cases of treason, it's in the law, I didn't write it. From what I've seen so far, it's an open and shut case.

It's an option of the charge of treason, the most egregious cases of treason, it's in the law, I didn't write it. From what I've seen so far, it's an open and shut case.

Your desire for violence is noted.

That's because of the stranglehold the Democrats and Republicans have on politics. I bet if you asked 1,000 everyday people on the street about the Pirate Party very few of them will have even heard of it, let alone be able to tell you something about their policies. The Democrat and Republican parties need to be destroyed. They are cancer.

I dont disagree. I would like to see dozens of parties. But the Democrats and the gop will never let it happen

I don't really understand any of your selected references, but I have to proudly proclaim that it's Trump all the way.

My understanding of the opposition to the President is that he is not likable. I don't care. Ty Cobb was not likable, either.

Cobb's plaque in the Baseball Hall of Fame

Ty Cobb was a mediocre manager.

I dont disagree. I would like to see dozens of parties. But the Democrats and the gop will never let it happen

I think Trump with all of his bluster and chaos has made them more vulnerable than they have been in a while. There's always a silver lining.

You have no problem with Trump's abysmal, and criminal, presidency?

There's a lot of room between not liking Trump and wanting him to be killed.

A modern day Confederate staring a thread to support a crook and con man who plays on the fears of modern day Confederates.

It's just too perfect.

Who can understand what Biden is claiming or planning, Left or Right, more often than not his words are a mumble of senile incoherent rambling.

-

That's just not true; and he proved it this week.

Did anyone actually bother to click on the link in the OP's first post? WTF? Take a class on how to use youtube... good lord...

The rest of the OP's post is the comment history... LMAO... The link is to AircraftSparky with his 1,600 subscribers...LOL

Under the law!
How would you like to deal with Trump?

I'm not angry enough to wish death on anybody, lawful or not. I'd probably just let him disappear and die of old age in a few years rather than make him a martyr. Once he's out of office he doesn't matter anymore. I have no need for lawful vengeance.

Trump threatening to send Police overseers to polling stations on Nov 3rd which is patently ILLEGAL and UNAMERICAN.

The threat alone is an effort at voter suppression whether he does it or not.

But that is all he has left is a voter suppression effort.

If he had the votes he would not be now all about voter suppression in all its ugliness.

Anyone seen the OP, thought they wanted to discuss something, not really sure what, but 5 pages in and no more posts, could this be a driveby…..

Anyone seen the OP, thought they wanted to discuss something, not really sure what, but 5 pages in and no more posts, could this be a driveby…..

It's a link to a youtube page that is a picture not a video. There is also a link to AircraftSparky's youtube video to get on the "Trump Train" (complete with train sound effects)... The OP copied the comments from the first page and posted them in original post... lmao... In summary, a train wreck of a post for the Trump train!

Tell us, from a legal perspective, how you imagine an appeal to the supreme court going down...

I have no idea.

I am guessing that there will be a lot of questions regarding mail-in ballots.

Will some people be voting by mail and in-person? How long will it take to check on accusations of double voting?

Who knows? Maybe a Supreme Court ruling might favor the Democrats.

Oh, I definitely do not look forward to November 3. I am pretty sure that businesses will be boarding up on the previous night. And people in nice neighborhoods may feel a little wary. As we are seeing, there may be so many 911 calls that the police will have to ignore many.

This senior citizen is scared. The Dems' turning over the streets to the mobs this year will have terrifying consequences. Even for some Dems themselves.

Back
Top Bottom