• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

let's assume that 9/11 was an inside job. Now what?

Maccabee

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
So, with my personal experience of once being a 9/11 CT and coming out of the CT community, I'm having trouble seeing how believing or not believing that 9/11 was an inside job affects me personally. When I believed that 9/11 was an inside job, I wake up everyday, go about my normal business, which at the time would be high school, engage in some of my favorite hobbies, and go to sleep. Now that I no longer believe that 9/11 was an inside job, I wake up everyday, go about my normal business, which is now going to work, engage in some of my favorite hobbies, which my interests haven't changed much, and go to sleep.

So basically, what I'm asking is, what's the point? If 9/11 was an inside job, how does that affect your everyday life? Why is 9/11 so important to you?

PS. No offense to those who lost loved ones or otherwise were directly affected by the attacks. This isn't directed to you.

If 9-11 had been an inside job and we knew about it I certainly wouldn’t have re-enlisted in the Army or made it my career. So I also wouldn’t have the family I have now. Now, if I found it out today then I doubt it would change how I live the rest of my life. But I have already lost any respect I ever had for our government so the damage is done there.

let's assume that 9/11 was an inside job. Now what?

then we examine why a government which is capable of pulling off the largest false flag attack of all time couldn't manage to produce even one Iraqi patsy or to plant any WMDs in Iraq.

then we examine why a government which is capable of pulling off the largest false flag attack of all time couldn't manage to produce even one Iraqi patsy or to plant any WMDs in Iraq.

Because of the gay frogs.

Or, others might want to examine how the US government has been hijacked? Would we be surprised to discover that the comptroller at the Pentagon on that day was an ordained Rabbi with Israeli citizenship? Would we be impressed that by some counts, more than 100 elected or appointed officials in the federal government have dual Israeli/US citizenship?

Or that Israeli students were dancing on vehicle tops and filming the events from the NJ side of the river?

Or that the events of the day brought us a perpetual war going on 17 years now?

Or, others might want to examine how the US government has been hijacked? Would we be surprised to discover that the comptroller at the Pentagon on that day was an ordained Rabbi with Israeli citizenship? Would we be impressed that by some counts, more than 100 elected or appointed officials in the federal government have dual Israeli/US citizenship?

Or that Israeli students were dancing on vehicle tops and filming the events from the NJ side of the river?

Helix said:

i'll answer, and then maybe you can give it a shot.

A : it wasn't a false flag attack, and the government didn't knock those buildings down and then admit that there were no Iraqi hijackers, mostly SA hijackers, and no WMDs after all.

Oh look, yet another "the evil Jews" rant. Do you have any evidence that "Israeli students were celebrating"?

So how does any of that affect your personal life?

i'll answer, and then maybe you can give it a shot.

A : it wasn't a false flag attack, and the government didn't knock those buildings down and then admit that there were no Iraqi hijackers, mostly SA hijackers, and no WMDs after all.

If it wasn't a false flag attack, if it was not a magnificent deception, why do you suppose no element of the story can be proved? Why do you suppose Kean, Hamilton and other members of the government's commission stated they were set up to fail? Why did the commission state 60+ times that "we found no evidence" for 60+ elements of that story?

If it wasn't a false flag attack, why was so much of the commission proceedings done in secret? That includes of course POTUS and VP, and more importantly the testimony of Rodriguez who was hailed as a hero, which was not included in the final report? In short, if the government had nothing to hide, why has it hidden so much?

Why would Senator Mark Dayton state that NORAD lied after he read the report?

If it wasn't a false flag attack, if it was not a magnificent deception, why do you suppose no element of the story can be proved? Why do you suppose Kean, Hamilton and other members of the government's commission stated they were set up to fail? Why did the commission state 60+ times that "we found no evidence" for 60+ elements of that story?

If it wasn't a false flag attack, why was so much of the commission proceedings done in secret? That includes of course POTUS and VP, and more importantly the testimony of Rodriguez who was hailed as a hero, which was not included in the final report? In short, if the government had nothing to hide, why has it hidden so much?

Why would Senator Mark Dayton state that NORAD lied after he read the report?

You've done an adequate job talking around my point.
Meanwhile, the narrative still doesn't work.

You've done an adequate job talking around my point.
Meanwhile, the narrative still doesn't work.

As best I could interpret it, your point was that the official story is true. That is, your "point" was that "it wasn't a FF attack". That's an assertion that you are unable to prove.

The facts supporting that it WAS a FF far outnumber those supporting your position, if there are any at all.

So call me "talking around your point", but I was just pointing out a small number of the facts that contradict your assertion.

Many would state the obvious elephant in the room--the result of the FF blaming muslims has been our Global War On Terror, which has plundered the Treasury, attacked the US Constitution, and given us what is essentially the "long war", a perpetual war never declared in accordance with constitutional authority. A fraud, brought under deception.

As best I could interpret it, your point was that the official story is true. That is, your "point" was that "it wasn't a FF attack". That's an assertion that you are unable to prove.

The facts supporting that it WAS a FF far outnumber those supporting your position, if there are any at all.

So call me "talking around your point", but I was just pointing out a small number of the facts that contradict your assertion.

Many would state the obvious elephant in the room--the result of the FF blaming muslims has been our Global War On Terror, which has plundered the Treasury, attacked the US Constitution, and given us what is essentially the "long war", a perpetual war never declared in accordance with constitutional authority. A fraud, brought under deception.

Still not a shred of evidecne to back up your mutually exclusive claims

Sorry HD links "scrubbed" from the internet and failure to have any clue what ground effect is while claiming to be a "flight instructor" just doenst sway anyone with even half a brain

The point is that the CT narrative makes no sense whatsoever. Why go to the trouble of faking the attack and then blame the wrong people? Why not plant WMDs, which were most of the case for war?

I'll tell you why : it's because the CT is bunk.

Again, how does believing or not believing all this affects your personal life?

The point is that the CT narrative makes no sense whatsoever. Why go to the trouble of faking the attack and then blame the wrong people? Why not plant WMDs, which were most of the case for war?

I'll tell you why : it's because the CT is bunk.

You go to the trouble of having an ACTUAL attack (I'm sure we agree that it actually happened, don't we?) to blame people against whom various invasions have been completed and 17 years and counting of war. You go to the trouble so that muslim countries are destroyed, even though the muslim countries did not, in fact, bring the attacks.

I'm not sure what you mean by why not plant WMDs. I neither planned nor executed the attacks, so all I can do is speculate about your hypothetical.

Rather than treat innumerable hypotheticals, I prefer to deal with the known facts.

The facts are numerous, and some of the most interesting are the fact that the government's own commission noted 60 times that "we found no evidence", and that it had been set up to fail.

Does that hold no significance to you?

You go to the trouble of having an ACTUAL attack (I'm sure we agree that it actually happened, don't we?) to blame people against whom various invasions have been completed and 17 years and counting of war. You go to the trouble so that muslim countries are destroyed, even though the muslim countries did not, in fact, bring the attacks.

I'm not sure what you mean by why not plant WMDs. I neither planned nor executed the attacks, so all I can do is speculate about your hypothetical.

Rather than treat innumerable hypotheticals, I prefer to deal with the known facts.

The facts are numerous, and some of the most interesting are the fact that the government's own commission noted 60 times that "we found no evidence", and that it had been set up to fail.

In order to pull off 9/11 as an inside job, you need the cooperation of 100s of thousands of people from all walks of life. If they managed to keep that many people from talking, why can't they plant WMDs?

yes, the attack happened. terrorists killed a lot of people, as terrorists are known to do. most of these were Saudi Arabian terrorists, which is just one reason why the CT narrative makes no sense.

no, none of the "down the rabbit hole" CT arguments over whether the bolt actually went with that wheel nonsense means much to me. the basic fact of the matter is that if the goal was to facilitate a war with Iraq, the patsies wouldn't have been Saudi Arabian. ****, they were forced to use WMDs as the reason for war, and they weren't even devious enough to plant one. i'm supposed to believe that a government devious and clever enough to knock down the WTC and part of the Pentagon (maybe even with tactical nukes, woohoo!) couldn't put the correct flavor of patsies on the planes or plant a WMD?

right. :roll:

yes, the attack happened. terrorists killed a lot of people, as terrorists are known to do. most of these were Saudi Arabian terrorists, which is just one reason why the CT narrative makes no sense.

no, none of the "down the rabbit hole" CT arguments over whether the bolt actually went with that wheel nonsense means much to me. the basic fact of the matter is that if the goal was to facilitate a war with Iraq, the patsies wouldn't have been Saudi Arabian. ****, they were forced to use WMDs as the reason for war, and they weren't even devious enough to plant one. i'm supposed to believe that a government devious and clever enough to knock down the WTC and part of the Pentagon (maybe even with tactical nukes, woohoo!) couldn't put the correct flavor of patsies on the planes or plant a WMD?

right. :roll:

May I ask if you could describe the CT that I hold in your opinion? What is the theory I have advanced here?

Sorry for the buzzkill questions.

May I ask if you could describe the CT that I hold in your opinion? What is the theory I have advanced here?

you tell me. i've made my position pretty clear.

So, with my personal experience of once being a 9/11 CT and coming out of the CT community, I'm having trouble seeing how believing or not believing that 9/11 was an inside job affects me personally. When I believed that 9/11 was an inside job, I wake up everyday, go about my normal business, which at the time would be high school, engage in some of my favorite hobbies, and go to sleep. Now that I no longer believe that 9/11 was an inside job, I wake up everyday, go about my normal business, which is now going to work, engage in some of my favorite hobbies, which my interests haven't changed much, and go to sleep.

So basically, what I'm asking is, what's the point? If 9/11 was an inside job, how does that affect your everyday life? Why is 9/11 so important to you?

PS. No offense to those who lost loved ones or otherwise were directly affected by the attacks. This isn't directed to you.

I don't know if "important" is the correct word. I don't consider it important, I consider it just another historical event.

As an amateur psychologist, a person fascinated by human behavior, I find it the best example going of mass cognitive dissonance achieved by way of deception and propaganda.

And of course as a veteran of the Vietnam era, I find its results--permanent war brought under fraud--to be a repetition of the behavior that took us to SE Asia. As a tax payer and grandfather, I find the plundering of the US Treasury by the MIC to be offensive, and I feel sorry for my posterity when it comes to government debt and economics.

As a person aware of the sinister role of Israeli extremists in all this, I object to the control Israel has over the federal government.

As a philosopher I accept all this, understanding there is nothing at all I can do about it.

As a garrulous Irishman raised on spirited disagreement, I love to talk about it, as much to see the reactions of my fellow humans as much as anything else. Cognitive dissonance in action is not pretty to behold, but it is fascinating.

I don't know if "important" is the correct word. I don't consider it important, I consider it just another historical event.

As an amateur psychologist, a person fascinated by human behavior, I find it the best example going of mass cognitive dissonance achieved by way of deception and propaganda.

And of course as a veteran of the Vietnam era, I find its results--permanent war brought under fraud--to be a repetition of the behavior that took us to SE Asia. As a tax payer and grandfather, I find the plundering of the US Treasury by the MIC to be offensive, and I feel sorry for my posterity when it comes to government debt and economics.

As a person aware of the sinister role of Israeli extremists in all this, I object to the control Israel has over the federal government.

As a philosopher I accept all this, understanding there is nothing at all I can do about it.

As a garrulous Irishman raised on spirited disagreement, I love to talk about it, as much to see the reactions of my fellow humans as much as anything else. Cognitive dissonance in action is not pretty to behold, but it is fascinating.

You speak of dissonance. Now go one step further. Reasonance. It is eternal, and never changing. Three moons on Jupiter do this I believe. Could be Saturn but I know it occurres. You conjecture the reasons evil are imposed upon the masses. Don’t let them bring you down. Their own party has a historical record of purging their own in huge numbers.

you tell me. i've made my position pretty clear.

I have offered no CT. Perhaps you are confusing CT with healthy skepticism.

I have stated many times that my position is simple: The official conspiracy theory is invalid. The official narrative fails upon examination, and the government's own commission showed that. It is a fact, not a theory.

I can offer informed speculation about who did it and why, but until there is a proper trial the whole truth cannot be known.

My only point is that healthy skepticism of the statements of known liars is not really CT.

I don't really mind the label, and in fact I embrace it for the sake of public dialogue, but I'm not one of the "no planers" and such as that.

Your position is clear--you believe the official story.

My position is equally clear--I do not.

I have offered no CT. Perhaps you are confusing CT with healthy skepticism.

I have stated many times that my position is simple: The official conspiracy theory is invalid. The official narrative fails upon examination, and the government's own commission showed that. It is a fact, not a theory.

I can offer informed speculation about who did it and why, but until there is a proper trial the whole truth cannot be known.

My only point is that healthy skepticism of the statements of known liars is not really CT.

I don't really mind the label, and in fact I embrace it for the sake of public dialogue, but I'm not one of the "no planers" and such as that.

Your position is clear--you believe the official story.

My position is equally clear--I do not.

Well you are a known liar and we know you just repost BS you get from CT forums including your fake CV

Back
Top Bottom