• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

let's assume that 9/11 was an inside job. Now what?

You speak of dissonance. Now go one step further. Reasonance. It is eternal, and never changing. Three moons on Jupiter do this I believe. Could be Saturn but I know it occurres. You conjecture the reasons evil are imposed upon the masses. Don’t let them bring you down. Their own party has a historical record of purging their own in huge numbers.

I'm not finding the word "reasonance" in my dictionary, and I don't get the reference to planets and moons.

I have offered no CT. Perhaps you are confusing CT with healthy skepticism.

I have stated many times that my position is simple: The official conspiracy theory is invalid. The official narrative fails upon examination, and the government's own commission showed that. It is a fact, not a theory.

I can offer informed speculation about who did it and why, but until there is a proper trial the whole truth cannot be known.

My only point is that healthy skepticism of the statements of known liars is not really CT.

I don't really mind the label, and in fact I embrace it for the sake of public dialogue, but I'm not one of the "no planers" and such as that.

Your position is clear--you believe the official story.

My position is equally clear--I do not.

How about a spoiler?

it was the terrorists, most of whom were Saudi Arabian.

How about a spoiler?

it was the terrorists, most of whom were Saudi Arabian.

That, according to the official story, which cannot be proved. It can be asserted, but it cannot be proved. Visas stamped in Saudi do not prove aircraft were hijacked, nor do they prove there was an airliner crash in Pennsylvania.

Have a blissful Thanksgiving. :)

That, according to the official story, which cannot be proved. It can be asserted, but it cannot be proved. Visas stamped in Saudi do not prove aircraft were hijacked, nor do they prove there was an airliner crash in Pennsylvania.

your fantasies of non exploding radioactive nuclear bombs that explode and emit no radiation are pure fantasy

I'm not finding the word "reasonance" in my dictionary, and I don't get the reference to planets and moons.

Three moons circle one of our planets in harmony. One every 4 days, one every two, and one each day. Your evil word invokes repetitive evilness. Reasonance invokes continual neutrality that has been and always will. Be right back with a link

Ganymede 4:1
Europa 2:1
Io1:1
Jupiter

hope that you have a good Thanksgiving, as well.

And the passengers on the planes that were not hijacked agreed to disappear and never be seen again. :lamo

911 is not like a mathematical or logical syllogism which can be proved... or disproved.

There are no proofs.

The evidence to inform THINKING is the physical evidence, the recorded visual evidence, the plans and information about the buildings and science and engineering. Eye and ear witness testimony is not terribly reliable especially considering the witnesses were not experts in what they were seeing or hearing.

911 is not like a mathematical or logical syllogism which can be proved... or disproved.

There are no proofs.

The evidence to inform THINKING is the physical evidence, the recorded visual evidence, the plans and information about the buildings and science and engineering. Eye and ear witness testimony is not terribly reliable especially considering the witnesses were not experts in what they were seeing or hearing.

LOL, eye witness and what people hear is ESPECIALLY unreliable when it all contradicts the official narrative.

LOL, eye witness and what people hear is ESPECIALLY unreliable when it all contradicts the official narrative.

Rubbish... completely unsubstantiated claim. Which eyewitnesses figured it out right there on the spot?

In the Challenger disaster... who did they rely on? People watching the launch?

Eye witnesses and what people hear are unreliable, period. Any rookie cop will tell you that.

Rubbish... completely unsubstantiated claim. Which eyewitnesses figured it out right there on the spot?

In the Challenger disaster... who did they rely on? People watching the launch?

Most all the firemen seen on several videos.

A little info for you sir: the Challenger was relaying data in real time. WTC was not wired to transmit data. It was not wired to record data including photos. It was wired to explode, which it did.

Eye witnesses and what people hear are unreliable, period. Any rookie cop will tell you that.

Yes officer, that's why police investigators seek and interview eye witnesses. :lamo

Most all the firemen seen on several videos.

A little info for you sir: the Challenger was relaying data in real time. WTC was not wired to transmit data. It was not wired to record data including photos. It was wired to explode, which it did.

More proof that absolutely nothing bad ever happens in the world that the ebil US govt didn't orchestrate!

More proof that absolutely nothing bad ever happens in the world that the ebil US govt didn't orchestrate!

And wired to to explode without anyone noticing the extensive preparation and miles of cable being laid.:lamo

Yes officer, that's why police investigators seek and interview eye witnesses. :lamo

And they corroborate those witnesses with evidence. As in demostrable facts.

Look, give it up. Americans don't care. There was no grand jury, no trial and there will never be as far as I am concerned.

So now we can either believe the govt's word or live with the fact that we live in a country with murderously criminal people behind the scenes.

Your choice.

Am new to this topic, and am embarrassed to ask, what is CT? Seriously.

Second, not so seriously, give his involvement in JFK's death, are we sure that Ted Cruz's dad wasn't responsible for 9/11?

The entire two sided argument -- "inside job" vs. "non-inside job", hinges around the supposition that there are clear and hard lines that define government.

In this day and age, there are no such clear and hard lines. Defense contractors are stock companies traded on Wall Street.
Security contractors, same thing. Data munching companies, same thing. Corrections industries, same thing.
But the government, that thing we have been "drowning in the bathtub" for the better part of forty-five years, is utterly dependent upon them.

All of these groups had been hammering away for well over a half century for increased surveillance, curtailment of rights and freedoms, and a big ticket to a global war that they could milk for decades for profit.
On September 11th 2001, they all got what they wanted, and then some.

The old adage about following the money rings truer than it ever has, and when you ask if hundreds of thousands in government can be held to a standard of secrecy and find it doubtful, one only has to look over at the corporate world to notice that it works flawlessly every single day. And that is why corporate espionage almost dwarfs the other kind.

Simply put, "the government", that is to say, "the G-men" and the numerous public servants and our elected leadership did not "do 9/11". It wasn't "planned" in some secret star chamber in the bowels of Washington's government.

It was a calculated risk that had been well known for many many years, and tacitly acknowledged, and the scenarios that would arise after such a disaster had been discussed at length for decades, not in the halls of government but more importantly, in the board rooms of those outfits which would profit from it.
An "oops" we let it happen "accidentally on purpose" scenario boils down to a business decision, not a government conspiracy, and when you have top elites in government who are ping ponged back and forth between government and the defense-military industrial-corrections-security complex, you have an environment where, officially speaking, no one would want such a scenario to happen, but "if it ever did, we would know what comes next".

And what DID come next...The Patriot Act, a monstrous defense allocation of trillions, a global "conflict" not designed to achieve a victory in terms of remaking the map but instead of "managing the conflict in dollar terms" for the benefit of those in the business of war. And a fear riddled, compliant public who were ready to accept the edicts of a strongman.

What did come next...exactly what The Project for the New American Century "advertised for" when they said:

Further, the process of transformation [of the military], even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor.

Their whitepaper was indeed basically a "classified ad" hoping to stir up precisely the kind of extremist malcontent who would gather the funds necessary to pull off such an attack.

But the PNAC wasn't "the government" at all, it was a privately run think tank, one of many.
And today the number of like minded think tanks has exploded on an exponential level, giving rise to even more staggering number of filthy ideas aimed directly at sabotaging national security, freedom, and the ability of ordinary Americans to practice self-determination and critical thinking.

9/11 was not an inside job, it was just "the job" and all that was required from government was to look the other way for a few moments, or a few years. 9/11 was the fulfillment of a laundry list or wish list from players in the game.
The prospect of a decades long period of manageable peace and stability was not only terrifying to them, it was also an unthinkable blow to their financial portfolio.
And they largely got what they wanted, and we paid for it.

We did 9/11 to ourselves.

Last edited:

Second, not so seriously, give his involvement in JFK's death, are we sure that Ted Cruz's dad wasn't responsible for 9/11?

CT= Conspiracy theorist or theories depending on context.

First
CT = Conspiracy Theorist, conspiracy theory.

Second
are we sure you were not involved? :mrgreen:
If you know about the alleged Ted Cruz dad and JFK, you must have know what CT is.

First
CT = Conspiracy Theorist, conspiracy theory.

Second
are we sure you were not involved? :mrgreen:
If you know about the alleged Ted Cruz dad and JFK, you must have know what CT is.

Thanks, but I am innocent. I thought all this was about Connecticut.

So, with my personal experience of once being a 9/11 CT and coming out of the CT community, I'm having trouble seeing how believing or not believing that 9/11 was an inside job affects me personally. When I believed that 9/11 was an inside job, I wake up everyday, go about my normal business, which at the time would be high school, engage in some of my favorite hobbies, and go to sleep. Now that I no longer believe that 9/11 was an inside job, I wake up everyday, go about my normal business, which is now going to work, engage in some of my favorite hobbies, which my interests haven't changed much, and go to sleep.

So basically, what I'm asking is, what's the point? If 9/11 was an inside job, how does that affect your everyday life? Why is 9/11 so important to you?

PS. No offense to those who lost loved ones or otherwise were directly affected by the attacks. This isn't directed to you.

https://www.linguee.fr/francais-anglais

Back
Top Bottom