• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let There Be Rock

SgtRock

Cancel Cancel Culture and Woke Supremacy
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In the begining back in 1974 Bon Scott joined ACDC and it came to pass that a legend was born. The glory days of rock n roll when bands played their ass off wrote their own songs back before Justin Bieber and American Idol bull**** before rock was sanatized for public consumption, when they played their ass off got drunk as hell screwed every bitch in sight then got up at noon and done it all again........................LET THEIR BE ROCK!!!

SgtRock :rock

Brian Johnson's voice was gone on the last tour.

Would I be showing my age if I said I never listened to AC/DC before?

Very young or VERY VERY old?

I am turning 22 in like three weeks.

You would be blaspheming.

Well I have never been into rock. The only time I listen to the stuff is if it is playing at the store I am at, on Guitar Hero, or a girl I am dating wants to listen to it.

Well I have never been into rock. The only time I listen to the stuff is if it is playing at the store I am at, on Guitar Hero, or a girl I am dating wants to listen to it.

You poor misguided soul, but there is hope for you yet, repent, turn away form the evil music, and towards the blessed light of rock and/or roll.

You poor misguided soul, but there is hope for you yet, repent, turn away form the evil music, and towards the blessed light of rock and/or roll.

Nah I am good with my DJ remixes, R & B, pop, Hip Hop, classical, and showtunes for right now. Thanks though.

ACDC -- aren't they that nice band from Australia that did "Captain Feathersword's Christmas Dance", "Dorothy The Dinosaur" and "Move Like An Emu"?

No worries, I wasn't much younger than you are when I first listened to AC~DC. Rock music is best listened to loud so you can physically feel it. Loosin up, maybe drink some whisky and go to see a live rock show. Let yourself go, its a blast.

Nah I am good with my DJ remixes, R & B, pop, Hip Hop, classical, and showtunes for right now. Thanks though.

If you don't mind me asking, are you gay?

I don't mean to be insulting.

Hey You, Yeah You....................Hell Ain't a Bad Place To Be!!!

If you don't mind me asking, are you gay?

I don't mean to be insulting.

You aren't, but no I am not. The DJ remixes, R & B, Hip Hop, and pop are because I am actually a pretty good dancer and girl tend to dig it when we go clubbing. The Classical is because I listen to it when I am studying. Show tunes is because I was in drama in high school and did some Glee-type things as well.

No worries, I wasn't much younger than you are when I first listened to AC~DC. Rock music is best listened to loud so you can physically feel it. Loosin up, maybe drink some whisky and go to see a live rock show. Let yourself go, its a blast.

Not a huge fan of whisky. I can take it in a mixed drink, but never very good at drinking it straight.

I gotta admit I like angus young. Straight up blues guitar, pretty much a classic sound. The back in black album might be one of the best classic rock albums ever released imo. It is the epitomy of rock and roll.

I gotta admit I like angus young. Straight up blues guitar, pretty much a classic sound. The back in black album might be one of the best classic rock albums ever released imo. It is the epitomy of rock and roll.

I like Back in Black but I prefer Bon Scott to Brian Johnson. Check this out

Steven Tyler from Aerosmith and Ted Nugent introduce ACDC

SIN CITY!

Last edited:
You aren't, but no I am not. The DJ remixes, R & B, Hip Hop, and pop are because I am actually a pretty good dancer and girl tend to dig it when we go clubbing. The Classical is because I listen to it when I am studying. Show tunes is because I was in drama in high school and did some Glee-type things as well.

That's cool. I realize that all the young folks like the computer music. There's a lot to appreciate in classical music. It was the show tunes that threw me off.

Blasphemy.

As a former rock...er.... junkie, I love this thread! :)

Back
Top Bottom