• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let The "MidTerm" Games Begin: The Jan 6 Insurrection Hearings...

Which Party will rule after the Midterm Election?...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HangLow

BUFF 52 Nav
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

Let The "MidTerm" Games Begin:

The Jan 6 Insurrection Hearings...

Fox Will Not Air the Jan 6 Insurrection Hearings...​

According to Deadline, the top Fox network will not be airing the hearings on Jan. 6 by the House Select Committee on Thursday. They'll be the only network to do so.

According to the network, they'll be airing the opinions of Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, and Laura Ingraham instead. All three hosts have attacked the proceedings and downplayed the seriousness of the attempt to overthrow the election and stampede the Capitol. On Fox Business, however, Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum will host coverage of the hearings beginning at 8 p.m. EST.

Already Fox hosts have been called out for trying to gin up fear over anything but the Jan. 6 hearings. They've already begun sounding the alarm about an incoming caravan of immigrants that will invade the United States. It's the same thing that the network tried to push in 2018 ahead of the midterm election. Once the election was over, the crisis mysteriously disappeared...

2dca93e4b3fef5be9a13a1a422dfde7d.gif

Last edited:
The Demdummies are setting the table to destroy the RePukes... The rePukes are terrified...
The 2020 United States Midterm Election
Is Scheduled For Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Change You Can Believe In

TujP.gif

Last edited:
At least you seem to acknowledge that the purpose of the congressional demorat‘s prime time show (part one of a new series?) is 100% political.

I doubt that the ‘just the facts’ show will start by informing the public that Pelosi formed the ‘bipartisan’ 1/6 committee by appointing 7 demorats and 2 (never Trump) republicants and said that any questions about Pelosi’s role in making US Capitol security preparations were off limits.

At least you seem to acknowledge that the purpose of the congressional demorat‘s prime time show (part one of a new series?) is 100% political.

I doubt that the ‘just the facts’ show will start by informing the public that Pelosi formed the ‘bipartisan’ 1/6 committee by appointing 7 demorats and 2 (never Trump) republicants and said that any questions about Pelosi’s role in making US Capitol security preparations were off limits.
Have you forgotten, but it was Kevin McCarthy who pulled all R's from the committee after the Speaker of the House rejected two members, Gym Jordan because he was a possible witness & the other idiot when he said his mind was already made up & no evidence would change it. McCarty had three who weren't rejected & he could have appointed two more for a total of five. He refused & forbad all MAGA R's from participating. Most news channels reported it at the time.

Well, you are right, but the poll will run thru election day so things will change for both of us if we are being realistic...

I think it will be fine... and plan on watching...
I would not decide to not watch the super bowl, because my team is the underdog...
-Peace my friend... let the games begin...

Omg - when I first heard that it was going to be scheduled for a prime time TV audience I couldn't stop laughing.

Screenshot_20220609-105303_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I just changed my vote...
The rePukelicans thru-out the forum are running scared for some reason...
-Peace and enjoy the games...

Please provide an example of them running scared.

Inflation at 40 year record high.

People now really feeling the pinch of the loss of buying power.

Jan 6th will be a fart in the wind compared to the message the American people will be sending you, Joe Biden and his moronic second in command.

Polls are only getting worse for you.

Restored to what? A racist, patriarchal, homophobic, sexist, colonialist, white privileged, systemically oppressive country which wrongfully invades other countries and topples foreign governments?

Whereas the woke Donald Trump briefly put a stop to all that.

Nobody I know gives a flying fig about the hearings.

Left and right, they all find it stupid.

Nobody I know gives a flying fig about the hearings.

Left and right, they all find it stupid.
40 million people watched it right? That’s amazing that you don’t know a single one of them. Who is your representative in Congress by the way? Was he or she one of the ones caught on tape talking about how the people who attacked the capital were terrorists and needed to be put in prison and Trump needed to be impeached and they couldn’t let this one go?

Would you know is another question

Inflation at 40 year record high.
People now really feeling the pinch of the loss of buying power.
Jan 6th will be a fart in the wind compared to the message the American people will be sending you,
Joe Biden and his moronic second in command.
Polls are only getting worse for you.
thank you hg8... you may continue with your dream now...
-peace

40 million people watched it right?

I think the number was 19 million.

So the answer to your question is......wrong.

That’s amazing that you don’t know a single one of them.

At 19 million that might be 10% of the adult population. And I have not met one of them.

Mind you, I don't run in large crowds of left-wing lemmings.

Who is your representative in Congress by the way?

How is that any of your business ?
Was he or she one of the ones caught on tape talking about how the people who attacked the capital were terrorists and needed to be put in prison and Trump needed to be impeached and they couldn’t let this one go?

Arizona =/= Wyoming

Would you know is another question

Yes, it would be another question.

thank you hg8... you may continue with your dream now...
-peace

They are not my polls.

Was there something you wanted to say that isn't out of your fantasyland ?

walk very slowly to the bathroom with your eyes closed...
open your eyes real fast and look around...
there is a mirror... there you go...
-peace

And that answers the question I asked.....

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think the number was 19 million.

So the answer to your question is......wrong.

At 19 million that might be 10% of the adult population. And I have not met one of them.

Mind you, I don't run in large crowds of left-wing lemmings.

How is that any of your business ?

Arizona =/= Wyoming

Yes, it would be another question.
So your congressman probably did say that Trump was responsible for January 6 and needed to be held accountable and you don’t know? It’s not my business but if you vote for somebody who thinks that January 6 was a terrorist attack - and you don’t even know it - that says a lot.

As for the number of people who watched it I did add-on for people who watched it out of the state is an online but I guess I shouldn’t have. thanks 20 million people watched it on television. And for the people who didn’t care about it in the first place - what do they really care about? If the proud boys beat a cop until they were within inches of their death the fox headline would read “crowd spares officer in show of patriotism.” just feel so useless. We just can’t agree on the facts anymore, talking at each other serves little purpose. I do want to express my shock at how incredibly violent and how thoroughly planned the insurrection wise but there a few dozen people who are determined to take any such an opportunity to make even more outrageous Claims then we’ve seen so far. The narrative is practically turning back into “antifa!” Along with the same crap about Nancy Pelosi that they already had a Senate hearing on and has absolutely nothing to do with the first attempt in the history of the country to completely subvert the constitution in order to destroy our system of elections. Once again if you don’t care about that what do you care about it

Restored to what? A racist, patriarchal, homophobic, sexist, colonialist, white privileged, systemically oppressive country which wrongfully invades other countries and topples foreign governments?
Sure seems that's what the Dems want.

Back
Top Bottom