• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let the media slobbering begin

Yes, we are all happy to see the con man slither away in the dark. I doubt the MAGA crowd will ever realize how badly they were conned. But, it's not like I care much about them. Maybe, they can keep sending Trump money. Lord knows he needs it.

Trump was the billionaire who always had his hand out. I guess in that respect he is like god--always in need of money.

Yes, we are all happy to see the con man slither away in the dark. I doubt the MAGA crowd will ever realize how badly they were conned. But, it's not like I care much about them. Maybe, they can keep sending Trump money. Lord knows he needs it.

Trump was the billionaire who always had his hand out. I guess in that respect he is like god--always in need of money.
They're still whinding up. Let's not interrupt. 😁

It is hilarious how the media have been telling us what a wonderful and sweet and gentle man Mr. Biden is.

Even some top Republicans before the election spread this nonsense.

As media observers have noted, when the media get hold of a narrative, they won't let go.

So Mr. Obama was a scholar.

And Mr. Trump was a Hitler.

And now Mr. Biden is a sweetheart.

No wonder the media are basically going bankrupt.

I'm sure that makes sense to you
nothing relieves stress like working outside and cuttings down some trees.

or, just listen to Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, OAN, Sean Hannity, Newsmax, Alex Jones, Fox & Friends, etc.

I love the way the media all of a sudden want healing when they've done nothing but divide for 4 years.

It's just painfully obvious. They want Democrats to run government. Same objective as the DNC.

I love the way the media all of a sudden want healing when they've done nothing but divide for 4 years.

It's just painfully obvious. They want Democrats to run government. Same objective as the DNC.

Is there a single MSM outlet that did not predict the President pardoning himself and his family? WIll they ever be able to stop their outright lying about him?

Says the guy who wanted his right wing friends to literally steal an election.

You lost. Get over it. What was y’all-Qaeda’ a favorite phrase again: “**** your feelings?”

nothing relieves stress like working outside and cuttings down some trees.

or, just listen to Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, OAN, Sean Hannity, Newsmax, Alex Jones, Fox & Friends, etc.

ANd you wonder why you are so, so angry all the time?

Is there a single MSM outlet that did not predict the President pardoning himself and his family? WIll they ever be able to stop their outright lying about him?

A couple outlets said Trump was “considering” a pardon of his family. Is there some reason you left that distinction out? Was your intention to lie or did you just get duped?

ANd you wonder why you are so, so angry all the time?
yeah, it's not like i have a really calm demeanor or anything.

but, hey, you do what it takes to make it through the next four years.

I doubt the MAGA crowd will ever realize how badly they were conned.

I loved how he threw MAGA under the bus for their violence in DC after a 2 months campaign to get them to do it. Priceless. Vintage TRump.
Everyone near him goes under the bus eventually.

What complete idiots TRumpists are.

A couple outlets said Trump was “considering” a pardon of his family.

WHich were lies

Is there some reason you left that distinction out? Was your intention to lie or did you just get duped?
Is there some reason you are incapable of formulating an intelligent civil response but instead resort to grade school level ad hominum?

Is there a single MSM outlet that did not predict the President pardoning himself and his family?

This was a tough decision for Trump. He knows they and himself need one but he does not want to admit his guilt by so doing..
This too will come back to bite him. LOL Dumb slob that he is.

BTW, I heard no media predict he would or wouldn't. I heard media report on Trump wrestling with this decision. Of course I don't watch nut job media, I watch respected media, MSM.

The best one I’ve seen was yesterday. Some reporter said the the the light reflecting off the flags surrounding off the pool at the Lincoln Memorial looked like Joe Biden opening his arms to embrace America.

A couple outlets said Trump was “considering” a pardon of his family. Is there some reason you left that distinction out? Was your intention to lie or did you just get duped?
A couple of outlets also said that he was going to start a war with Iran so he could leave Biden with a war to clean up. Those people are not smart.

I loved how he threw MAGA under the bus for their violence in DC after a 2 months campaign to get them to do it. Priceless. Vintage TRump.
Everyone near him goes under the bus eventually.

What complete idiots TRumpists are.
They'll still yell "STOP THE STEAL" as the wheels roll over them! 😁

Back
Top Bottom