• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let the eat cake crowd at it again.

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Denver mayor tweets for people to have virtual thanksgivings and not travel while boarding a plane to travel.

you simply can't make up this hypocrisy.

i am so glad i live in a free state not ruled by these hypocrites.

people drive visit your loved ones. spend time with your parents and grand parents. be safe and enjoy thanksgiving.

Denver mayor tweets for people to have virtual thanksgivings and not travel while boarding a plane to travel.

you simply can't make up this hypocrisy.

i am so glad i live in a free state not ruled by these hypocrites.

people drive visit your loved ones. spend time with your parents and grand parents. be safe and enjoy thanksgiving.
With all respect, if you do not want to wear a mask or properly social-distance, those of us in the more covid-compliant states are glad you live where you do - too! Just sayin' ...

Do it all outdoors around a nice warm fire while keeping your distance. Down jackets and snow trousers may be the hot items this winter.

Don't take on any new sex partners. Realize what you have.

I don't mind staying home over the holidays no matter what holiday.

With all respect, if you do not want to wear a mask or properly social-distance, those of us in the more covid-compliant states are glad you live where you do - too! Just sayin' ...
your projection fallacies are your issue not mine.
i wear a mask when needed and were i need to.

i have a lot of family coming to my house tomorrow and i am glad they are.

however why do you support the let them eat cake crowd is my question?

since you want to try and deflect i will bring the topic back to where it should be.

your projection fallacies are your issue not mine.
i wear a mask when needed and were i need to.

i have a lot of family coming to my house tomorrow and i am glad they are.

however why do you support the let them eat cake crowd is my question?

since you want to try and deflect i will bring the topic back to where it should be.
I was responding to that I bolded in your post. You put it out there, so why would it not be fair game? But I accept your clarification.

As to the mayor, on the surface it does not look great, but I'm sort of half & half on it. Yeah, he's traveling, but he's traveling alone, will only spend the time with his wife & child, and will properly quarantine. So, I'm not sure this is such a big deal despite outward appearances. He seems to be acting fairly reasonably, to be honest.

I was responding to that I bolded in your post. You put it out there, so why would it not be fair game? But I accept your clarification.

As to the mayor, on the surface it does not look great, but I'm sort of half & half on it. Yeah, he's traveling, but he's traveling alone, will only spend the time with his wife & child, and will properly quarantine. So, I'm not sure this is such a big deal despite outward appearances. He seems to be acting fairly reasonably, to be honest.
he should set up a virtual dinner just like he told others to do and not travel.

he should set up a virtual dinner just like he told others to do and not travel.
I agree that would be ideal. I must admit, we will not be with our two vulnerable elderly. We have a dedicated family member taking care of them, and we don't visit inside - we do the outside social-distancing thing - sitting in lawn chairs on their lawn with them. But with the current seasonal weather, we'll be doing FaceTime tommorow.

Last edited:
You think COVID is a hoax, you don’t care.

You think COVID is a hoax, you don’t care.

sorry but this thread is about the hypocritical mayor telling people not to travel and have virutal dinners while he travels.
if you want to we have a conspiracy theory forum -------------------------->
which is where i think this post belongs.

sorry but this thread is about the hypocritical mayor telling people not to travel and have virutal dinners while he travels.
if you want to we have a conspiracy theory forum -------------------------->
which is where i think this post belongs.
Vote him out.

sad that you approve of the let them eat cake crowd but that doesn't surprise me.
have a nice day.
Real world shit shocks you.

Do conservatives think a virus cares about hypocrisy in politics?

Do conservatives think a virus cares about hypocrisy in politics?
why do you support the let them eat cake crowd?
should they not follow the same policies they expect and some are demanding others follow?

Ludin, please DON'T wear a mask.
I'm sick of hearing you whine all week long.
So if not wearing a mask makes you happy, have at it.

Just take a break from your tantrums.
Or not, make a fool out of yourself and flounce around with your imperious sounding "dismissals".

why do you support the let them eat cake crowd?
should they not follow the same policies they expect and some are demanding others follow?

Of course they should follow the policies they expect others to follow. Why did you think I was saying otherwise? What the hell do you think it is that I support?

Of course they should follow the policies they expect others to follow. Why did you think I was saying otherwise? What the hell do you think it is that I support?
so why are you supporting this guy breaking his own policies?

He told people to avoid travel if they can. He apparently couldn't. What's the big deal?

so why are you supporting this guy breaking his own policies?

I have never voted for this person, nor donated money to their campaigns, nor ever praised behavior like this.

You are lying about my support. Why?

Back
Top Bottom