• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let the carnage begin - "Eviction filings hit 23-year high in Maricopa County"

Jkca1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I hate to see this but it was inevitable;

"Data released Thursday by the Maricopa (AZ)County Justice Court shows that the July filing figure of 6,405 is higher than any month since October 2008, when the number hit 6,975.

It’s also the second month in a row that the court that includes Phoenix metro has seen a monthly filing total higher than any seen in 2019 before the coronavirus pandemic."

It’ll be even more fun when they run out of water

Take one on the chin for progressives. They can afford it, since they're all rich, says the democrat.
Project much???? :cautious:

Not to worry, Regressives preach GAWD will provide, 'Merican Exceptualism, Manifest Destiny....

See how it works??? ✌️

This is just the beginning. Wait till that idiot Newsom runs out of Biden funny money. There are millions of freeloading, soon to be homeless "democrat voters" not paying rent in LA. Should be interesting.
I say, take it out of the illegal alien freebee fund. Haha.

Project much???? :cautious:

Not to worry, Regressives preach GAWD will provide, 'Merican Exceptualism, Manifest Destiny....

See how it works??? ✌️
I’m not sure anyone other than you sees how anything you’re saying works.

I’m not sure anyone other than you sees how anything you’re saying works.
That's a bit of a puzzle, you always seem so sure of your opinion being the only opinion that is correct... :unsure:

However, the Regressive litany is constantly being regurgitated- Hug the flag, claim exceptionalism to ignore the problems that befell earlier world powers, ignore ecological problems as GAWD will deliver (or remove the truly faithful during the Rapture so why worry what happens to the planet), and excuse any and all actions taken, no matter how barbaric, as Manifest Destiny.

Oh, I forgot this earlier, demand the PR versions of history that enshrines the First Thanksgiving but ignores the reasons why there wasn't a second one with the Natives. Banish any teacher who dares mention the 'rest of the story' to students.

That's the marching orders of the Mammon hungry Rabid Right... ✌️

I hate to see this but it was inevitable;

"Data released Thursday by the Maricopa (AZ)County Justice Court shows that the July filing figure of 6,405 is higher than any month since October 2008, when the number hit 6,975.

It’s also the second month in a row that the court that includes Phoenix metro has seen a monthly filing total higher than any seen in 2019 before the coronavirus pandemic."

Hell-A still has a moratorium in place, with predictable consequences:

Back
Top Bottom