• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let me see a man with a conscience or a hate Nazi and his drive to a dictatorship.

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
This isn't complicated , a tool of Russia, has no problem with Putin putting bounty's on our Military's lives. Hates our allies but loves dictators. Bigot cruel and hate driven. The ***** grabber who said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass. Ungodly and by far this countries biggest liar in politics ever. 20000 completely verified lies in just his time in the white house. A president who has done little as far as the economy is concerned, in fact if no one was in office the economy would have done just as well or better . add in mentally ill and total incompetent plus the extra death count as he looked the other way for the first 6 weeks with total lies and distortions with covid 19. His party's drive to take away the votes of so many of us in this country with their destruction of the mail service. If you care about America there is only one choice. Now this will be backed up with the usual unsupported lies and distortions but that literally is all they got.

This isn't complicated , a tool of Russia, has no problem with Putin putting bounty's on our Military's lives. Hates our allies but loves dictators. Bigot cruel and hate driven. The ***** grabber who said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass. Ungodly and by far this countries biggest liar in politics ever. 20000 completely verified lies in just his time in the white house. A president who has done little as far as the economy is concerned, in fact if no one was in office the economy would have done just as well or better . add in mentally ill and total incompetent plus the extra death count as he looked the other way for the first 6 weeks with total lies and distortions with covid 19. His party's drive to take away the votes of so many of us in this country with their destruction of the mail service. If you care about America there is only one choice. Now this will be backed up with the usual unsupported lies and distortions but that literally is all they got.

g'morning JB,
getting concerned here. Isn't it a bit early to be hittin' the bottle. might I suggest a
straight Dr. Pepper or RC cola ? Try the ones with real sugar.. boy, talkin' about some memories.
You've missed lunch a few times and I don't have time today.
make y'sef some fun JB

Nothing to see here folks just move on. It is another crock of **** radical left wing talking point and lie. We have heard this nonsense so many times. Repeating it again and again DOES NOT make it true.

g'morning JB,
getting concerned here. Isn't it a bit early to be hittin' the bottle. might I suggest a
straight Dr. Pepper or RC cola ? Try the ones with real sugar.. boy, talkin' about some memories.
You've missed lunch a few times and I don't have time today.
make y'sef some fun JB
and you are gone, Wasted bandwidth and kind of stupid

Nothing to see here folks just move on. It is another crock of **** radical left wing talking point and lie. We have heard this nonsense so many times. Repeating it again and again DOES NOT make it true.
and you are gone wasted bandwidth and just kind of dumb.

People respond with a argument about any aspect of my comment , but going after me is stupid, do you honestly think I care what you think about me.

People respond with a argument about any aspect of my comment , but going after me is stupid, do you honestly think I care what you think about me.

Note to self:
JB has no humor before 1800.
by the way, I do appreciate your very kind compliments.
Really! I do !

have a good day JB

OOPS ! fergitted
about your argument ... It's all stale malarkey !

Repititious rants ....

Back
Top Bottom