• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let me introduce myself

This is on the Oloololo Escarpment, the western wall of the Great Rift Valley in Kenya.

I was just about to ask if that was Kenya! :thumbs: When was that, Jack?

Despite many (which would be an understatement) disagreements, it is still nonetheless a pleasure to see a pic of you. Very nice-looking and beautiful scenery.

Good seeing ya' Jack... The location brings to mind a picturesque scene in the movie "Out Of Africa" ....

Have a terrific day Jack

Thom Paine

Beautiful scenery! Where is this?

TeleKat;bt2774 said:
Beautiful scenery! Where is this?

Oloololo Escarpment -- west wall of the Great Rift Valley in Kenya. Mara Triangle is in the background.

That shade tree looks like a nice place for a break.

Anyone who's 63-years old deserves one once in a while, eh?

I like your hat.

Last edited:
Only 59 then, you did better than I have as I am 59 now.

Keep kicking the can down the road!

Back
Top Bottom