• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let Jan 6 be a Lesson to You

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Let Jan 6 be a Lesson to You:

Storming the Congress was too good.

Congress needs to know that the people are there, now they do and they should consider carefully what they are doing.

Because next time they might be right and you not get your Capitol back.

Congress needs to know that the people are there, now they do and they should consider carefully what they are doing.

There won't be a next time.

But yes, you should consider carefully what you are doing, it could cost you everything.

There won't be a next time.

But yes, you should consider carefully what you are doing, it could cost you everything.
What'll happen is that you'll throw them out and not know what to do, and the Hare Krishnas will say, "Give it to us, we will make laws for you." And that will be how it ended, and I will get my *** kicked for having a big debt.

Storming the capitol is never right. Nor is threatening violence.

Storming the capitol is never right. Nor is threatening violence.
I didn't say it was right, I said it was too good.

We gave the Angels a fun night.

It was hilarious watching people storming into the presence of Angels and then walking like they had to behave.

One woman shot in chest outside one shot dead inside, too dictatorial.

All four that died get some kind of prospects.

And like most of your religions, all based on some lie.

Привет из Америки, товарищ!

Back
Top Bottom