• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let’s take a look at this past November:

Are you serious? MSM bends over backwards to fine good things to say about Biden.
Fox and other Republican media people have been trashing Biden since the second he announced he was going to run.

And that doesn't even count people on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram and all the other social media platforms.

Fox and other Republican media people have been trashing Biden since the second he announced he was going to run.
Well, gee. I wonder where they got THAT idea!! (Hint: Trump coming down the escalator to announce his Candidacy.
And that doesn't even count people on Twitter and Facebook and Instagram and all the other social media platforms.
Is there really a hot bed of anti-Biden criticism on ANY of those platforms? BE SERIOUS.

Sorry, no - those numbers are from a LW newspaper. It says 10,000 on the Capitol grounds - ok, fine - that's possible. Trump told his listeners to go there and protest peacefully - which most did.
But no specific numbers on those engaging in violence. Slight difference.

How many of them are you okay with to dedicate themselves to the overthrow of legitimate government? How many are you okay with as regards violence against Capitol police?

How many of them are you okay with to dedicate themselves to the overthrow of legitimate government? How many are you okay with as regards violence against Capitol police?
A tiny spattering, if any, had overthrow in mind - and I'm totally opposed to that. . And no, I'm NOT OK with the violence - neither in Washington DC or in the many cities that suffered through much worse in the summer of 2020.

A tiny spattering, if any, had overthrow in mind - and I'm totally opposed to that. . And no, I'm NOT OK with the violence - neither in Washington DC or in the many cities that suffered through much worse in the summer of 2020.

Good for you! On the other hand, Trump was apparently okay with both since he sat watching both unfold on TV for hours before his staff FINALLY convinced him to make a statement condemning it. Even then, he quibbled by adding personal remarks. Are you okay with that, or should he have taken it more seriously as soon as he saw what was happening? Most Americans who were watching were aghast. He apparently was not.

Well, gee. I wonder where they got THAT idea!! (Hint: Trump coming down the escalator to announce his Candidacy.

Is there really a hot bed of anti-Biden criticism on ANY of those platforms? BE SERIOUS.
i'm now convinced, over the last week or so, that people hear REALLY have no idea what's posted on Twitter.

i'm now convinced, over the last week or so, that people hear REALLY have no idea what's posted on Twitter.

Where's AOC's dress? Seriously, what do your think your proving with a couple of tweets? You think these are a representative sample of Twitter posts? :eek:

Where's AOC's dress? Seriously, what do your think your proving with a couple of tweets? You think these are a representative sample of Twitter posts? :eek:

Good for you! On the other hand, Trump was apparently okay with both since he sat watching both unfold on TV for hours before his staff FINALLY convinced him to make a statement condemning it. Even then, he quibbled by adding personal remarks. Are you okay with that, or should he have taken it more seriously as soon as he saw what was happening? Most Americans who were watching were aghast. He apparently was not.
LOL, as if I'm gonna accept that BS coming out on the MSM or leaked shit from the Committee.

He also told the Activing Secretary of Defense the day before that he needed 10,000 NG troops on station.

If a Russian spokesperson tells you it is Saturday, check your calendar.

Never, ever take at face value anything a Russian official says, especially their disreputable foreign minister.

They all lie like a rug.

Russia saying:

He lies like an eye witness.

LOL, as if I'm gonna accept that BS coming out on the MSM or leaked shit from the Committee.

He also told the Activing Secretary of Defense the day before that he needed 10,000 NG troops on station.

So you WON’Tcondemn Trump sitting around for hours watching TV instead of immediately taking action against the violence and attempted government overthrow on Jan 6. Well okay then! Thanks for being honest.

Back
Top Bottom