• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let’s Stay Angry About Jan. 6

As we've all watched, the sympathizers and supporters of the insurrection have been downplaying it since it happened. That won't change.

The left is angry. Don't forget to stay angry. Great thread.

Like y'all are doing now at President Biden's effort to restore America? ;)

As we've all watched, the sympathizers and supporters of the insurrection have been downplaying it since it happened. That won't change.

That's becoming their angle. They were told by their right-wing talking heads not to claim to have no problem with it, but instead to downplay it and play the BUT WHADDABOUT ANNNTEEEEEFFFAAAAA card.

Your expression of feelings is very clear. I can understand your views, I share the same about flags, demonstrations.....

Most of my friends are this way too.

Yes! You don’t have that as a problem, a problem with them, their actions, don’t seem like love.

Has the book on Trump ever interested you? It talks about his neglect as a child. How he was raised. That plays a role in how humans behave in their adult life. Very interesting! I believe this to be true for all humans.

Could we, as a society, learn how treating children could impact them negatively as adults?

I feel your love as genuine towards this country, it feels like it’s in a good place. Could it be the seed, that needs water, nutrients, love to grow into something beautiful.

Like a child into adulthood ?!?!?🤔
I don't care about trump and not going to try to defend that traitorous scumbag by playing shrink. You know how many lives he had a negative effect on, firing patriots because they wouldn't go along with his lies, attacking people of color making them live in fear, refusing to take action at the start of a national pandemic because he preferred to just spew hate about the Chinese and the democrats, standing by while Americans dropped dead due to his lack of caring and responsibility? He is a spoiled egotistical racist who grew up with a silver spoon in his fat mouth and had a better childhood than many children in this country. The conman was so damn spoiled, he never grew up, never became a man, was never a patriotic American. Many children are abused, neglected and aren't cared for mentally, physically or nutritionally, of course it effects them as adults. **** trump, he's done more damage than he's worth.

I don't care about trump and not going to try to defend that traitorous scumbag by playing shrink. You know how many lives he had a negative effect on, firing patriots because they wouldn't go along with his lies, attacking people of color making them live in fear, refusing to take action at the start of a national pandemic because he preferred to just spew hate about the Chinese and the democrats, standing by while Americans dropped dead due to his lack of caring and responsibility? He is a spoiled egotistical racist who grew up with a silver spoon in his fat mouth and had a better childhood than many children in this country. The conman was so damn spoiled, he never grew up, never became a man, was never a patriotic American. Many children are abused, neglected and aren't cared for mentally, physically or nutritionally, of course it effects them as adults. **** trump, he's done more damage than he's worth.
Now I really feel your love, that passion is infectious.....

You have a grasp on psychology. And you tell the tale very descriptively.

I share my opinion, on a possibility, one might navigate a negative aspect about another human being. To keep their positive mental state in tack.

If the passion you express, makes the endorphins flow. I am all for it. It takes me a long time to get that much passion in my mind. I generally need to be around nature, like mountains.....to feel the frailties of human existence.

He did influence many humans, I wonder if those humans were waiting around for someone like him to lead them? As I have read in articles, he abandoned them. Only looking out for himself. Trumps motivation....himself....his family.....not America, as a whole.

He neglected to feel the American people, all of them. I can’t imagine how a human being could grasp the feeling of that many humans. How big does a heart need to be?

Thanks again for your replies, you have great insight to a humans mind. Even if, you don’t like him.

Back
Top Bottom