• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let’s Hope Biden’s Diversity SCOTUS pick Isn’t a Disaster like his VP Harris Pick.

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. She can’t be as incompetent as Harris can she?

What say you?

Will diversity win the day?

Should it?

I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. She can’t be as incompetent as Harris can she?

What say you?

Should it?
She's a judge, not the VP. But we know this, she couldn't be as disastrous as Clarence Thomas, now could she.

This is Fox News level smart. He just brought up 2 black women.

Everyone will respond and take his bait.

What say you?
I am not Nostradamus, but ...

1. The new Justice will vote the straight liberal way on every issue.

2. The Dems will not be astonished.

3. The Republicans will not be astonished, either.

4. The Dems will be planning for another vacancy during President Biden's term.

a. They will hope to place a deciding liberal vote on the Court.

5. This is 2022.

a. Diversity will win every day.

What say you?

Should it?

Huh? Why is Harris incompetent?

How was Pence competent?

A vice presidents job is to have a heart beat.

Virtually no one could screw it up.....except for Cheney

Yeah- so that’s why it’s so odd when they say Harris is incompetent. It couldn’t just be because of her genitalia and skin tone, could it? Naaah- those sophisticated Trump supporters would never judge anyone that way!

Let’s Hope Biden’s Diversity SCOTUS pick Isn’t a Disaster like his VP Harris Pick.​

This thread title is more than an implication that at least according to the OP, the chance of a "disastrous" pick is greater based on being a black woman.

Congratulations on wrapping up site racist post award so early in the day. I would like to think a thread title like this would wrap up the title for at least a week. However that would be wishful thinking on a grand scale.

Last edited:

Let’s Hope Biden’s Diversity SCOTUS pick Isn’t a Disaster like his VP Harris Pick.​

This thread title is more than an implication that at least according to the OP, the chance of a "disastrous" pick is greater based on being a black woman.

Congratulations on wrapping up site racist post award so early in the day. I would like to think a thread title like this would wrap up the title for at least a week. However that would be wishful thinking on a grand scale.
The point is when putting a race FIRST is not in anyone’s best interest. There’s no other way to explain Harris epic fails. Just hope the SCOTUS pick doesn’t bare the same withered fruit

The point is when putting a race FIRST is not in anyone’s best interest. There’s no other way to explain Harris epic fails. Just hope the SCOTUS pick doesn’t bare the same withered fruit
Putting race first is like putting anything first.

Reagan committed to putting a woman on the SC. Only people with a racist ax to grind get off on complaining about Biden's commitment just as only people with a Misogynistic ax to grind whined and moaned and clutched their rosary beads about Reagan's commitment. In a sense it was a bit worse for Reagon who had impinged his "man's man" image.

At least Biden only has to deal with the tribal (I wear blue, you where red) nonsense which frankly nobody gives a damn about. Its baked in and discounted at this point.

Reagan committed to putting a woman on the SC. Only people with a racist ax to grind get off on complaining about Biden's commitment just as only people with a Misogynistic ax to grind whined and moaned and clutched their rosary beads about Reagan's commitment. In a sense it was a bit worse for Reagon who had impinged his "man's man" image.

At least Biden only has to deal with the tribal (I wear blue, you where red) nonsense which frankly nobody gives a damn about. Its baked in and discounted at this point.
Every president puts age first for scotus judges.

They never nominate the most qualified. That person would be in their 70s.

What say you?

Should it?

The only thing we can glean from the history of Biden's decisions is that they are wrong and counter to good outvomes most of the time.

The chances of this decision being a good one are slim.

I am not Nostradamus, but ...

1. The new Justice will vote the straight liberal way on every issue.

2. The Dems will not be astonished.

3. The Republicans will not be astonished, either.

4. The Dems will be planning for another vacancy during President Biden's term.

a. They will hope to place a deciding liberal vote on the Court.

5. This is 2022.

a. Diversity will win every day.
4a, I rather hope these judges interpret the law and leave their leaning at the door. Partisans will, of course, disagree.

4a, I rather hope these judges interpret the law and leave their leaning at the door. Partisans will, of course, disagree.

Your hope is noble. I doubt it will find foundation in the real world.

Race are not a ‘qualification ‘

But

1647260057980.png

Until Thurgood Marshall was nominated to a SCOTUS seat, IOW, for 178 years, no one other than white males were nominated by white
male presidents. Do you think there was a prerequisite of race involved in any of that history, or does your whitelash mindset exempt all of that?

Until 1916, only white male christians were ever nominated,

Louis Brandeis
The 20th century saw the first appointment of justices who were Jewish (Louis Brandeis, 1916), African-American (Thurgood Marshall, 1967), female (Sandra Day O'Connor, 1981), and Italian-American (Antonin Scalia, 1986).

Demographics of the Supreme Court of the United States

Last edited:

What say you?

Should it?

This is what Americans thought of the Biden administration in October 2021. I wonder what the numbers are now?
Biden is a moron surrounded by clowns.

Back
Top Bottom