• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lessons of life from an Admiral

Centrist

Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Full video above 👆

“Life is a struggle and the potential for failure is ever present, but those who live in fear of failure, or hardship, or embarrassment will never achieve their potential. Without pushing your limits, without occasionally sliding down the rope headfirst, without daring greatly, you will never know what is truly possible in your life.”
― William H. McRaven

I'm sorry, Don, but that guy in the video is a total idiot. He gives ammunition and comfort to those who don't care beans about others, those who care only about themselves, and those who think they're justified in not lifting a finger to help others. He's not funny, ironic or insightful--he's a total jerk.

I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone here, but that's what I think.

Back
Top Bottom