• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lessons how to be gay for your kids!

You're still comparing humans to other species. God created us to have domain over them, not copy them.

Nobody is saying homosexuality is right because animals are going it. There is no logical reason why being attracted to a woman when you are a woman is wrong but being attracted to a woman when you are a man is not.

You're still comparing humans to other species. God created us to have domain over them, not copy them.

and that's why wch doesn't breath and is not heterosexual

but ok nature it not good or evil

and so far your best pitch on why homosexuality is bad is because you believe some 1 said so and that they were right because you believe they made the universe

its not compelling

and you seem to like to cut yourself slack over your faith

shrimp are ok so long as you know enough about sanitation and what causes diseases

but not being able to have kids is a no no ( unless your hetero sexual or with know one then its ok ) even if instead of 2 people you have 7 billion

There is no logical reason why being attracted to a woman when you are a woman is wrong.
A woman which is attracted to woman is a woman that really needs a man. Lesbian sex is a misuse of genitals that were given by nature.
And don't you think it's good to tell children about lesbian relationships? Children must believe in both sexes and their role in family child raising.

A woman which is attracted to woman is a woman that really needs a man. Lesbian sex is a misuse of genitals that were given by nature.
And don't you think it's good to tell children about lesbian relationships? Children must believe in both sexes and their role in family child raising.

Jesus, that's brutally ignorant of you.

um no a woman attracted to men is a woman who could use a man cause she wants 1

lesbian sex is only a misuse of genitals if every one is not feeling good

I guess you can tell kids about lesbians and gay men and bi sexuals

you don't rely need to believe in sexes they can be shown to exist

and teaching people that they should raise any kids they have and how children are made seems fine

that role in family and child raising can be with a man or woman for men or women

or you can just not have kids

so why is being attracted to the same gender wrong?

Your deflection isn't working here.

Simply pointing out that there are similarities in our innate drives between our species and other species does not imply that we are copying that other species.

If you choose to eat when you are hungry - it does not mean that you have some strange desire to mimic the behavior of a pig or a rat. What it does establish is that your behavior is seen in another species, whose existence is apart of the ecosystem that comprises nature, and thus confrims that Hunger and satisfying that hunger is a natural and innherant occurance in nature.

Heterosexuality is also seen in nature. But pointing that out doesn't mean you are copying the behavior of roaches, bores, or any other animals. It means that we can confirm that heterosexuality is not simply a man made construct and it exists independtly of humans in nature.

So seeing that homosexuality exists in 1000s of other God created animals - including humans - establishes that Homosexuality is a natural occurrence in nature. Simple as that.

You keep practicing your sinful acts and telling yourself it's totally natural. It won't be me that judges you.

Nature also gave us an appendix and wisdom teeth. Biology is not the best place to seek out morality or sexuality.

Can you clarify what you mean by "Children must believe in both sexes and their role in family child raising" because from what I infer, you believe all children should be aware of gender roles. Which is simply not true.

You keep practicing your sinful acts and telling yourself it's totally natural. It won't be me that judges you.

um well you are because its entirely up to you that you call anything a sin or that what you call sin is wrong

this idea of yours that homosexuals are just heterosexuals who go out of their way to be with the same sex seems to be a judgment to

Aren't resumes basically boasting? Is God against resumes?

It's simply saying God doesn't care how wealthy, strong or popular etc. you are. He only wants you to lead a righteous life.

Nobody is saying homosexuality is right because animals are going it. There is no logical reason why being attracted to a woman when you are a woman is wrong but being attracted to a woman when you are a man is not.

That's where 'your' logic gets you into trouble.

Which helps to prove my point that morality is subjective.

Not according to God and his followers. The only thing subjective is how you apply it in your mind.

IMHO, your mind has it wrong.

Last edited:
That's where 'your' logic gets you into trouble.

seems to be getting you into trouble actually since your only objections seems to be logic doesn't match your faith

Not according to God and his followers. Nothing subjective about it.

other then perfectly matching definitions of the word subjective

1.based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions: Contrasted with objective.

Can we learn anything by studying them, or should we stop using mice as experimental animals?

Nature also gave us an appendix and wisdom teeth. Biology is not the best place to seek out morality or sexuality.

Can you clarify what you mean by "Children must believe in both sexes and their role in family child raising" because from what I infer, you believe all children should be aware of gender roles. Which is simply not true.

Actually, nature only gave some people wisdom teeth. Some of us have none due to evolution.

I'm not "practicing" anything. I am being my natural self. You are, however, choosing to judge me. You do it everytime we clash. That is a choce you make.

That's not studying.....it's mimicking.

No Ditto had it right the first time. He has maintained accuracy in regards to facts throughout this thread. Which is more than what anyone can say for you and your position. All of which relies on your premise that is comprised of faith based reasoning and no scientific credibility.

That's not studying.....it's mimicking.

So, if someone is born with reddish blond hair, are they mimicking the family's golden retriever?

According to your logic, they must be.

That is quite the opinion. Can you back it up with something other than religious dogma and personal opinion?

This post is nothing but a subjective opinion and therefore is pretty meaningless when discussing facts.

And you keep spewing your prejudice and ignorance on this topic. Based on that, your judgment will be far more harsh than folks who are doing nothing wrong.

It's simply saying God doesn't care how wealthy, strong or popular etc. you are. He only wants you to lead a righteous life.

Righteousness is subjective. Perhaps God views your prejudice and ignorance on this topic as discriminatory and not righteous at all.

Back
Top Bottom