• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lessons how to be gay for your kids!

3step

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lesbian-teacher-how-i-convince-kids-to-accept-gay-marriage-starting-at-4-ye

Well I can say she’s a teacher who’s interested in LGBT issues promotion but not education. Educating is providing knowledge, but this is an act of LGBT propaganda. How would you react if you knew that your child gets first information about same-sex marriages from school teacher?

It's not a lesson in "how to BE gay." It's a lesson that gays exist.

You can tell a young child that two people get married when they love each other very much - and that most of the time that happens with a man and a woman, but sometimes it happens with two men or two women. That's enough for the kids at the grade level the article reports on.

There's nothing wrong with teaching kids to be tolerant of their fellow human beings and that they should respect each other despite their differences.

This ought to be considered outrageous and unacceptable, but in today's society, I guess one will be labeled a “bigot” who objects to indoctrinating young children in order to get them to accept immorality and evil as if it were in any way proper or acceptable.

In a society that hadn't gone mad, this sick, evil pervert would not be allowed anywhere near children, and at the very least, would be facing severe criminal charge for corrupting the morals of minors.

You can certainly see the stage being set here, for one of the next upcoming step in the destruction of society's morals, which will be the normalization of pedophilia.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/lesbian-teacher-how-i-convince-kids-to-accept-gay-marriage-starting-at-4-ye

Well I can say she’s a teacher who’s interested in LGBT issues promotion but not education. Educating is providing knowledge, but this is an act of LGBT propaganda. How would you react if you knew that your child gets first information about same-sex marriages from school teacher?

"Propaganda"? She read a book where two guys gets married (it happens), then she said people are gay. Thats called ****ing reality.

This ought to be considered outrageous and unacceptable, but in today's society, I guess one will be labeled a “bigot” who objects to indoctrinating young children in order to get them to accept immorality and evil as if it were in any way proper or acceptable.

In a society that hadn't gone mad, this sick, evil pervert would not be allowed anywhere near children, and at the very least, would be facing severe criminal charge for corrupting the morals of minors.

You can certainly see the stage being set here, for one of the next upcoming step in the destruction of society's morals, which will be the normalization of pedophilia.

Many people are in favor of indoctrinating young children to believe a sadistic sky man created homosexuals but will torture them for all of eternity for being homosexual.

In a society that hadn't gone mad, sick, evil perverts like this would not be allowed anywhere near children, and at the very least, would be facing severe criminal charges for corrupting the morals of minors.

You can certainly see the stage being set here, for one of the next upcoming steps in removing the hateful and discriminatory stranglehold the religious have had on our society.

BTW: Comparing consensual adults making a free market contract with each other to child rape makes you look really pathetic and desperate.

Last edited:
"Propaganda"? She read a book where two guys gets married (it happens), then she said people are gay. Thats called ****ing reality.

If she read a book about a billion people that believe the Bible is a source of moral certainty and explained why the book has such powerful meaning to many one thinks you wouldn't be so tolerant.

BTW: Comparing consensual adults making a free market contract with each other to child rape makes you look really pathetic and desperate.

It's the inevitable fallback argument. No basis in reality; but then, most of the virulently anti-gay are allergic to reality.

If she read a book about a billion people that believe the Bible is a source of moral certainty and explained why the book has such powerful meaning to many one thinks you wouldn't be so tolerant.

If its done in a educational setting, and not a theocratic setting wouldnt have a problem with it.

Much like they are indoctrinated by science class and evolution. Denying the truth is indoctrination and child abuse not teaching it.

It wouldn't happen because my kids knew that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality or same sex couples before they even went to school.

But if a kid is from the kind of hayseed, backwoods, dicked up family where they learn in the home something contrary to what I just said I support 110% that they're at least being taught to be decent people somewhere.

everyone who hasnt studied educational sciences comments on what should be taught to kids ..good.but they scream when creantionists do the same thing.not everything can be taught to children this age.

Last edited:
Many people are in favor of indoctrinating young children to believe a sadistic sky man created homosexuals but will torture them for all of eternity for being homosexual.

In a society that hadn't gone mad, sick, evil perverts like this would not be allowed anywhere near children, and at the very least, would be facing severe criminal charges for corrupting the morals of minors.

So being bigoted against religion is okay in you book

how tolerant of you

There's nothing wrong with teaching kids to be tolerant of their fellow human beings and that they should respect each other despite their differences.

Not what school is for.

What? Teaching kids that some people are gay, and that they should be accepted as they are? How terrible! Why, it would be so much better to allow them, perhaps even encourage them, to go around punching and harassing others that they've decided must be gay.

Its in Ontario who cares?

Well 1/3 of the population of Canada lives in Ontario. The new sex ed. curriculum includes things like this, a discussion I think needs to happen in the US.

What? Teaching kids that some people are gay, and that they should be accepted as they are? How terrible! Why, it would be so much better to allow them, perhaps even encourage them, to go around punching and harassing others that they've decided must be gay.

Neither of them.Kids' social perception is open to every manipulative argument at this age .

Neither of them.Kids' social perception is open to every manipulative argument at this age .

Neither of them?
So, we don't try to teach them that some people are gay and should be accepted as they are, nor do we try to discourage them from going around harassing and punching people that they have decided are gay?

Even getting them to believe that cop killers have feelings too. ;)

Neither of them?
So, we don't try to teach them that some people are gay and should be accepted as they are, nor do we try to discourage them from going around harassing and punching people that they have decided are gay?

if all of you are teachers ,I wonder why there is a field called pedagogics

So the schools are suppose to teach 4 year old children what marriage is, that children MUST support the institution of marriage - including gay marriage, and how people in relationships must act towards each other?

There then there is the teacher bragging to 4 year olds about her relationship and about how wonderful it is?

Very disgusting.

It should not be allowed for teachers to pursue non-educational controversial agenda issues to avoid the necessity of parents to teach their children that their teacher is a liar. It is NOT just that there are parents who oppose gay marriage, but there also are parents who oppose marriage itself, oppose monogamy, and so forth.

And there is the question of testing children on whether they will say they agree with the teacher's personal values - and punishing those children who don't.

Back
Top Bottom