• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Less than 10% Prefer a Neocon Republican in Office

danarhea said:
No go, Gunny. Like I said, we are going to keep doing this until you get it right. Proper noun. Repeat after me - Proper noun. Now get out your notebook again and practice the word another 50 times. If that fails to produce results, then you will practice is another 50 times. We will keep doing this until you get it right. I am not out to bust your balls, but to help you learn and progress. Remember that.

Your aspiring to act like a 3 year old is underachievement, but even at that, you are giving 3 year olds a bad reputation. I know it is probably a matter of poor breeding, but I am not going to give up on you. I have to work with what is given to me, and believe me, you are not much to work with. I have seen infants with more intellect. In spite of that, however, I am going to hone you so that you can eventually be all that you can be - A 3 year old who is not illiterate. And that is a reasonable goal. As I said when you first started calling me liquid sh1t to my face, if you are going to act like a 3 year old, you should be able to spell like one.

With all due respect here you should consider the cognitive programming that marines go through. Their whole world... their memories... their fantasies... their beliefs are reconstructed to fit the moral of their mission. The Gunnery Sergeant is not at fault for his indoctrination. He actuallly believed in his country at one point. What happened after that was beyond him. The only way we can reach such a conditioned mind is through tolerance and compassion. I realize that this sounds a bit squirmish but let's give it a shot. Let's not be so belligerent in our attempts to refute the claims of someone who is incapable of thinking independently. Let's re-condition him to be an objective person without the detriment of the kill first ask later mentality. It is possible.

GySgt said:
I've noticed that 'diarehha' is fond of starting threads that bash anything Bush or anything Bush related. How emotional. He must have ulcers.

McCain or Giuliani would get my vote. They're pro military. I doubt the Democratic Party could muster up anyone to fit that bill. Oh wait...Kerry.:roll: Maybe they will put him up again.

Surely you're not just figuring this out, GySgt. Dan is here to lie, distort and rewrite history with his hatred for the president. Political jealousy at it's ugliest.

scottyz said:
Maybe not, but I still think he looks like a better choice than Clinton.

That he would be. I strongly disagree going into Iraq in the first place, but if we were going to invade, we should have sent in the number of troops which were recommended by the Generals - About 550,000. This is the number which McCain has stuck to, and McCain is not a civilian like Rumsfeld - He knows what he is talking about. Rumsfeld had no business running the war. His incompetence sticks out like a sore thumb. As much as I detest this war, I have to admit that if we had sent in the appropriate number, this war would probably be over by now, and this discussion might not be happening.

Again, I am not crazy about McCain, but he would be better than what we have now, and would also be better than Hillary.

Back
Top Bottom