• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

less right has joined

less right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I look forward to figuring out how to post around here. If this works, I'm on my way.

I look forward to figuring out how to post around here. If this works, I'm on my way.

Well you appear to be more right about your ability to post ;)

Welcome to DP!

New software (for me) and I'm not exactly a 'cutting edge' kind of guy when it comes to computers.

Howdy and welcome to the zoo.

BTW, does less right imply being more left or more wrong? ;)

Welcome aboard less right :peace

Hey brother....hope all is well.

Apologies for the late response, I've been ignoring the internet. Particularly political discussion.

I was hoping for some decent discussion but haven't found it yet. I'm TO'd until January at the place that shall remain unnamed.

All is well. I hope the same can be said for you my friend.

Apologies for the late response, I've been ignoring the internet. Particularly political discussion.

I was hoping for some decent discussion but haven't found it yet. I'm TO'd until January at the place that shall remain unnamed.

All is well. I hope the same can be said for you my friend.

No worries. I'm not regularly checking in here, so my return apologies as well. I get the hiatus my friend. Makes sense to unwind on occasion from the discourse. Things are good. Had a pretty substantial health scare a couple of months ago, but I'm back in the swing now.

I just started too and I'm with you on figuring out how to post around here. Lots to learn. At any rate, welcome! :2razz:

No worries. I'm not regularly checking in here, so my return apologies as well. I get the hiatus my friend. Makes sense to unwind on occasion from the discourse. Things are good. Had a pretty substantial health scare a couple of months ago, but I'm back in the swing now.

Good to hear. I was TO'd when the Doc's were trying to figure you out.

As far as discourse, it seems all the same, all the time. Regurgitating the nonsense excuses for Trump's incompetence and criminality.

It's like talking to the OJ jury defending his acquittal.

Good to hear. I was TO'd when the Doc's were trying to figure you out.

As far as discourse, it seems all the same, all the time. Regurgitating the nonsense excuses for Trump's incompetence and criminality.

It's like talking to the OJ jury defending his acquittal.

LOL....great analogy. The more things change, the more they tend to stay the same. :)

Hey...how have ya been...long time no talk.

Exile has been beddy good to me.

I didn't get to golf this year but it's a sad (sarc) story best told to "I lost my dog" music.

It feels like the moderators have a light touch here. I don't think I've had a post flagged. ha. While they speak the same language, the natives around these parts seem less restless. That based on spending my time in only two places, and one of those is here. The other "General Political Discussion".

I'm seeing more familiar names here. I wonder, exile? exodus? or diversity?

Back
Top Bottom