• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leslie Stahl now getting death threats from trumpettes

Trumpettes really love the idea of a Russia-like society where they can kill journalists, political opposition like governors.

Yes Trump has created monsters out of ex-Americans. That was always his plan... to make the people HATE America. He has only been successful with the bottom 35% of us thank God.

This is just a part of the new normal, which is completely abnormal. We’ll see if there are incidents in one week from these people.

Conservatives are really stepping up the terrorism.

Trumpettes really love the idea of a Russia-like society where they can kill journalists, political opposition like governors.

That’s ****ed up. No one should receive death threats based on political views or because of a perceived slight against a politician you support. If this is true, the people doing it should be investigated and prosecuted if it’s warranted.

Classy just like their idol. And none of it is trump's fault he's so calm and mild mannered and his speech is so soothing to americans. That woman must have been really mean and unfair to the president.

You're the ones who want "truth" panels, censorship and speech codes. Totalitarianism is synonymous with the left and always has been. I don't mean classical liberals, either. I mean the left that is running this Democrat party, the media and Big Tech. They are a grave threat to this society and they will lose.

...​

"... following a death threat one of her family members received after her exclusive interview with President Donald Trump.
The network’s decision came shortly after an unidentified suspect called Stahl and threatened her and her family saying “something about neo-Nazis,” ..."

Why does this remind me of Smollett?!? /s

You're the ones who want "truth" panels, censorship and speech codes. Totalitarianism is synonymous with the left and always has been. I don't mean classical liberals, either. I mean the left that is running this Democrat party, the media and Big Tech. They are a grave threat to this society and they will lose.
Come now, it’s for our own good.

You have no idea who is supposedly making threats. The left are the ones burning down the place!

From post # 14..... Smollett is that you? ;)

There is no "Democrat" party. Just thought you'd like to know.

Stahl is too irrelevant to be worth killing. She's just another brainless shill for the left, uninformed, unprepared and totally biased.

You condone death threats?

There is no "Democrat" party. Just thought you'd like to know.

Sure there is. It's populated by Democrats just like the Republican party is populated by Republicans. The Democrat party long ago gave up any ideas of being democratic.

Projection of course like usual.

Projection of course like usual.

When this nightmare is over, we need a Truth and Reconciliation Commission. It would erase Trump’s lies, comfort those who have been harmed by his hatefulness, and name every official, politician, executive, and media mogul whose greed and cowardice enabled this catastrophe.

Robert Reich

Punishing your political opponents is what totalitarians do, not Americans.

Who is relevant enough to be worth killing?

Oh, lots of people. Bin laden. Baghdadi, Solemani, serial killers, rapists, child traffickers. The left has NO leg to stand on here. How many death threats do you think Trump gets weekly? How many people openly fantasized about his death? Lots of Hollywood lefties come to mind. How many people were Tweeting that they hoped Trump died from Covid? This isn't new. They made all the same threats when Bush was president.

Back
Top Bottom