• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leslie Stahl Crowns Trump

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump proved himself to be The King of Fools when he agreed to interview with Leslie Stahl. She stood up to all of his hideous lies to the point where he took his ball and went home like the cry baby he is. It was fun to watch.

Trump proved himself to be The King of Fools when he agreed to interview with Leslie Stahl. She stood up to all of his hideous lies to the point where he took his ball and went home like the cry baby he is. It was fun to watch.

I was looking for a thread on the actual "60 Minutes". I only saw a thread on the version that was released by The White House. I didn't see it. Should I go to YouTube to view it?

Not to worry; the American people will be rid of him real soon and some will wonder how did it all happen. What a bizarre episode this Trump presidency has been.

He did the same thing with the coronavirus, walked away and denied the seriousness.

I was looking for a thread on the actual "60 Minutes". I only saw a thread on the version that was released by The White House. I didn't see it. Should I go to YouTube to view it?

I have, now, watched it. It did not disappoint. Leslie Stahl was pretty good. She spoke to him as if to a small child, explaining that on "60 Minutes" they really couldn't allow him to present his tall stories without her pointing out that they both knew they weren't true!

Leslie Stahl also exposed another Trump lie. The huge book given to her after the 60 Minutes interview by Trump WH Communications Director Kayleigh McEnany was supposed to contain Trumps "healthcare accomplishments" and his wonderful new Healthcare Plan that has been a decade in the making. Opening the book on camera showed that it contained mostly blank pages.

There is another thread on this site that alerted me to Leslie Stahl being subjected to death threats after the interview cited above. Trump and his supporters are thin-skinned and cannot endure criticism. They can only live in an authoritarian régime where they can intimidate (or kill off) those who point out what they are actually doing while they lie about their activities.

Back
Top Bottom