• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leo says hello

Hi Leo, Plato, Frodly ....

I have a faint suspicion I might know B L Zeebub (PF?), RosaLux and I have seen crusader rabbit before as well ...

and maybe some of the rest of you.

I've got a new name, so you might not recognise me straight away.

I'll give you a clue though. a white christmas to me means a visit to the beach.

I hope this place is kind to refugees who only want the opportunity for civilized discussion, regardless of political flavour!

oh - and I also saw Korymer there I know him as well ... from a completely different place ... or maybe two.:) Korymer, if you remember me it'll be as daisym

Well, Wollestonecraft is a North Shore suburb of the city of Sydney, in New South Wales (I saw it from the train), so I expect you are an Aussie. So you are one of my fave ladies from WS - but which one? Scratches head??? Hi anyway, and welcome! :2wave:

Well, Wollestonecraft is a North Shore suburb of the city of Sydney, in New South Wales (I saw it from the train), so I expect you are an Aussie. So you are one of my fave ladies from WS - but which one? Scratches head??? Hi anyway, and welcome! :2wave:

Come on Leo. Mary Wollstonecraft was the mother of modern feminism, the mother of Mary Shelley (you know - Frankenstein) and from ENGLAND.

This one may have been transported though.

Hey Mary good to see you made it.

Last edited:
Come on Leo. Mary Wollstonecraft was the mother of modern feminism, the mother of Mary Shelley (you know - Frankenstein) and from ENGLAND.

well, not quite transported - but descended from bonded labourers!

Yes Plato - as you say my namesake was indeed the mother of modern feminism.

I have admired her for a long time, so I decided on adopting her name this time around!

Leo ... maybe if you think of Paris's sister that might give you a clue as to who I am ...:)

Oh, OK! But I don't know everything - sheesh! I know less than nothing about feminism. Like it's not a big priority with me just at the moment. :mrgreen:

Leo ... maybe if you think of Paris's sister that might give you a clue as to who I am ...:)

But like which Paris? The Paris who wed Helen of Troy (I didn't even know he had a sister,) or Paris Hilton (I didn't even know she had a sister,) or who? :confused:

LOLZ, don't be - howzit hangin' Penguin? This is great, it's almost like WS never went away! :2wave:

Yeh, that's why I ditched political forum. The ultra-nationalist Russians don't help either :) .

Hi Leo, Plato, Frodly ....

I have a faint suspicion I might know B L Zeebub (PF?), RosaLux and I have seen crusader rabbit before as well ...

and maybe some of the rest of you.

I've got a new name, so you might not recognise me straight away.

I'll give you a clue though. a white christmas to me means a visit to the beach.

I hope this place is kind to refugees who only want the opportunity for civilized discussion, regardless of political flavour!

oh - and I also saw Korymer there I know him as well ... from a completely different place ... or maybe two.:) Korymer, if you remember me it'll be as daisym

Hiya, Mary, nice to meetcha! Welcome to DP :2wave:

Hey Leo

Good to see you here my young friend.
Us WSers have practically seen you grow up since you started posting on WS when you were 13 many years ago. Now you are all grown up and dont have to lie about your age to post.
Its like we are proud parents seeing our child all grown up. :)

While some might lament where did we go wrong because of your leftist lean. I would answer that you are still young, have a good head on your shoulders and there is plenty of time for you to realize the truth and reality that your young years has not experienced yet. :mrgreen:

Hey Leo

Good to see you here my young friend.
Us WSers have practically seen you grow up since you started posting on WS when you were 13 many years ago. Now you are all grown up and dont have to lie about your age to post.
Its like we are proud parents seeing our child all grown up. :)

While some might lament where did we go wrong because of your leftist lean. I would answer that you are still young, have a good head on your shoulders and there is plenty of time for you to realize the truth and reality that your young years has not experienced yet. :mrgreen:

Heeey! GI Joe! Good to see you mate. We maybe didn't agree all the time, but you are always awesome with your facts and research, man. You will be a great asset to this place. And who knows, we may get to agree here. :mrgreen:

Hello everyone! My name is Leo (as is my real name) and I am a student who knows very little about anything, but makes up for that deficiency by having an opinion about everything. I try to compensate by Googling (with mixed success). ;)

A friend from another place directed me here, and I hope I don't **** too many people off. :lol:

:2wave:

Hey Leo!

The buses over here are blue.......:mrgreen: just teasing

Welcome aboard!!!

Hello everyone! My name is Leo (as is my real name) and I am a student who knows very little about anything, but makes up for that deficiency by having an opinion about everything. I try to compensate by Googling (with mixed success). ;)

A friend from another place directed me here, and I hope I don't **** too many people off. :lol:

Hey Leo,

Good to see you again.

Hey Leo,

Good to see you again.

Alvin, me old china plate! Good to see you too - I was wondering where you got to since the good ship Lollypop went down with all hands. :mrgreen:

Alvin, me old china plate! Good to see you too - I was wondering where you got to since the good ship Lollypop went down with all hands. :mrgreen:

Us rats got off early.

Boo xD you wont piss me off fo sho

Boo xD you wont piss me off fo sho

Aha! But just you wait until we disagree! :mrgreen: Seriously though, I try not to piss too many people off - but I don't always succeed. Some things suck so much, I can't help myself. I really don't like unthinking prejudice and extreme forms of nationalism. :mrgreen:

Aha! But just you wait until we disagree! :mrgreen: Seriously though, I try not to piss too many people off - but I don't always succeed. Some things suck so much, I can't help myself. I really don't like unthinking prejudice and extreme forms of nationalism. :mrgreen:

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom