• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leo says hello

Leo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hello everyone! My name is Leo (as is my real name) and I am a student who knows very little about anything, but makes up for that deficiency by having an opinion about everything. I try to compensate by Googling (with mixed success). ;)

A friend from another place directed me here, and I hope I don't **** too many people off. :lol:

Good morning from Wales

Good Morning from dolphins. :lol:

Welcome to DP! :2wave:

Hey leo, BL is an old time PFer, and is one of the best posters you will ever find. There are a lot of people who post at both this place and PF, and many who were banned from PF and now post only here like B L Zeebub, Paris, and a number of other really good posters.

Hey leo, BL is an old time PFer, and is one of the best posters you will ever find. There are a lot of people who post at both this place and PF, and many who were banned from PF and now post only here like B L Zeebub, Paris, and a number of other really good posters.

Thanks Frodly,

Nice to see you here too - it's a small cyber world. :mrgreen:

How come so many people were banned from the other place? The mods there seem OK, if a little conservative in their opinions. :)

thanks frodders mate, you are pretty splendid yourself:)

Thanks Frodly,

Nice to see you here too - it's a small cyber world. :mrgreen:

How come so many people were banned from the other place? The mods there seem OK, if a little conservative in their opinions. :)

It was a whole mess of stuff. I think the mods over here don't want that stuff discussed publicly here though. But there is a social group for PF refugees, where you can discuss all such things. You can get to it by going through my profile page.

Hiya Leo, nice to meetcha ! Welcome to DP :2wave:

Welcome aboard, Leo.

Well, what do you know, an old adversary from a place a long time ago. Welcome, Leo. I look forward to crossing swords with you again.:)

I'm glad to know you're here leo, you were always my favorite englishman.

Hey, thanks everyone, for your warm welcome (or should that be welcomes - can a sentiment be pluralised? :mrgreen:) This looks like an interesting place, and I've already done a spot of mild 'sword-crossing' in the Iran thread. :lol: Nice to 'see' some old friends here too. Hope everyone has a great Christmas. :2wave:

Note to All:

I'm familiar with Leo's postings eleswhere. Leo's modesty and good manners notwithstanding, he's probably one of the brightest fellows you'll meet.
Hi Leo.

Last edited:

Like hey and welcome and all that :mrgreen:

btw, PF sucks ..but then, that's neither here nor there ;)

Are you a Tory?

You know who I am just under a different avater. To be honest though, I have given up posting properly on the other forum, and I keep forgetting about this one.

Are you a Tory?

Lolz - no. I'm apolitical in the party political, left-right, sense (mainly due to not knowing anything about politics).

You know who I am just under a different avater. To be honest though, I have given up posting properly on the other forum, and I keep forgetting about this one.

And sorry, I don't know who you are (my ESP is on the blink -wanna give me a clue? :mrgreen:) but hello anyway. :2wave:

Lolz - no. I'm apolitical in the party political, left-right, sense (mainly due to not knowing anything about politics).

And sorry, I don't know who you are (my ESP is on the blink -wanna give me a clue? :mrgreen:) but hello anyway. :2wave:

Looks like Rosa is a guy.:confused:

Hello everyone! My name is Leo (as is my real name) and I am a student who knows very little about anything, but makes up for that deficiency by having an opinion about everything. I try to compensate by Googling (with mixed success). ;)

A friend from another place directed me here, and I hope I don't **** too many people off. :lol:

Hi Leo. :2wave:

Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

Hyvaa joulua!

Zalig Kerstfeest en Gelukkig nieuw jaar!

Joyeux Noel!

Nollaig Shona Dhuit!

Froehliche Weihnachten!

Kala Christouyenna!

Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket!

Gledileg Jol!

Buone Feste Natalizie!

God Jul!

Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia!

Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom!

Nollaig chridheil huibh!

Feliz Navidad!

Nadolig Llawen!

and

Merry Christmas!

To all my new (and old) friends on Debate Politics. :2wave:

Leo, where you go, I will go. Your people will be my people, and your God, my God.

Slainte!

Hey man. How you doing? Hows the beamer? :)
I'm offended, I think I'll take my leave now.

Hey man. How you doing? Hows the beamer? :)

I'm offended, I think I'll take my leave now.

LOLZ, don't be - howzit hangin' Penguin? This is great, it's almost like WS never went away! :2wave:

Hi Leo, Plato, Frodly ....

I have a faint suspicion I might know B L Zeebub (PF?), RosaLux and I have seen crusader rabbit before as well ...

and maybe some of the rest of you.

I've got a new name, so you might not recognise me straight away.

I'll give you a clue though. a white christmas to me means a visit to the beach.

I hope this place is kind to refugees who only want the opportunity for civilized discussion, regardless of political flavour!

oh - and I also saw Korymer there I know him as well ... from a completely different place ... or maybe two.:) Korymer, if you remember me it'll be as daisym

Back
Top Bottom