• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leningradets Died Not from the German Blockade but from Marxist - Stalinist Failure to Send Food, Solonin Says

so you think that " White generals" have followed the orders from the old czarist regime or Kerinski ? " White generals" is white list of A4 ,some call the leaders for Cossack Don Republic for " White generals" as well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Republic

take this one :
40257187974_a5e318d549_o.png

Do you even understand what EPHEMERAL means?

You did nothing but wait until people like me helped cause the Soviet Union to dissolve.
The Soviet Union collapsed from internal pressure. The west was full of quisling academics and activists who were puppets of soviet intelligence. Nuclear winter, “peace movements” student activism, post modern critical theory, were all fostered by soviet intelligence to demoralize the west and we funded it.

Sounds like someone's apologizing for the Nazis.

i am not expert on OFR, but i am an expert on Marxism gangs which failed everywhere without Bolshevik ´s gang bayonets very fast

The only things you are "expert" in is....

1. Getting the name of the largest country in the world wrong.
2. Getting the language of the largest country in the world wrong.
3. Getting the history of the largest country in the world wrong.

The Soviet Union collapsed from internal pressure. The west was full of quisling academics and activists who were puppets of soviet intelligence. Nuclear winter, “peace movements” student activism, post modern critical theory, were all fostered by soviet intelligence to demoralize the west and we funded it.

:LOL:

He lionized the Finns as well. The same Finns that helped in the genocidal siege of Leningrad.
Yeah but Finnish women are cuter then Russian ones so the Finns get a pass.

Oh look, another blatant load of crap from you. But then again, what else can one expect from a Pinochet fanboy.

and that’s the problem.

Nah, the problem is that we didn‘t execute every last SS scumbag who came fleeing like rats off a sinking ship when their genocidal leaders got crushed.

Nah, the problem is that we didn‘t execute every last SS scumbag who came fleeing like rats off a sinking ship when their genocidal leaders got crushed.
And also we didn’t defeat the Soviet Union.
We should’ve been funding internal revolt against the Soviets from 1920 to 1940

And also we didn’t defeat the Soviet Union.
We should’ve been funding internal revolt against the Soviets from 1920 to 1940

The Soviet Union defeated itself. We didn’t need to waste American lives appeasing Nazi allies.

Lol I hate to break it to you but various western intelligence services did support all manner of anti communist movements during that period and in the immediate aftermath of WW2(not to mention throughout the rest of the Cold War). They all failed miserably.

The Soviet Union defeated itself. We didn’t need to waste American lives appeasing Nazi allies.

Lol I hate to break it to you but various western intelligence services did support all manner of anti communist movements during that period and in the immediate aftermath of WW2(not to mention throughout the rest of the Cold War). They all failed miserably.
We didn’t spend enough. I’m taking continuous flow of weapons, money and propaganda and military advisors.

Likewise, we had some troops there in 1918 and that turned out really well.

We didn’t spend enough. I’m taking continuous flow of weapons, money and propaganda and military advisors.

All of which would have ended up in the hands of the East Bloc security services, because the “rebels” were hopelessly compromised.....which was another reason they accomplished nothing. Sending more Americans to their deaths wouldn’t have changed that fact.

i am not expert on OFR, but i am an expert on Marxism gangs which failed everywhere without Bolshevik ´s gang bayonets very fast

OdessaSovietRepublic.png
You didn't even know it was a Bolshevik regime so I doubt it.

+ USA supposed to protect Georgia from Moscow´s hordes , but ....
The US intervention was in North Russia, not in the Caucasus, and I don't think they had even recognized the DRG. Only a handful nations had. What obligations did they have to Georgia at that point in time?

Back
Top Bottom